Isn't it Ironic? Or Am I Way to High?

Blueyedsoul

Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted as of late. The last time I posted anything of significance, I was promising a video of my weed dealer – a straight 11” black dick who fucked me raw a few months ago while his girlfriend sat in the car. Needless to say, I’ve just heard from him today. Never mind that it has been almost 2 months, but I digress. In the mean-time, thank you Grindr! That’s right Grindr!

I was recently on Grindr when a young 22 year old black top hit me up. He stated that he was a top but noticed I was also a top. Well, most of you know I only bottom for big black cock! I told him that and he was ready to go. I guess it is the thought of topping a top that really got him. He told me he had an 8.5” cut fuck stick with large balls. He was ready and willing. So, I did what any sex fiend does….I gave him the address. Within 10 minutes he was here. We immediately go to it. He was no talk and all action. It was fun at first but he never sucked, never ate ass, and never did anything other than put a rubber on, then slowly slid into me and then build up to a huge nut and leave. No talk. No nothing! Well, after a handful of times, he hit me up again. Tonight!

While at dinner with my best friend, I got a text asking, “What time you home?” I replied, “I’ll home be home after 8.” I never heard back until 2 hours ago when there was a knock at the door. Imagine my surprise! Marion! Yes, that’s his name. And yes, for a top, a little disconcerting. LOL.

So Marion came in and this time I got a “hey” accompanied by a hug and rub down. All I could think about was how odd this was. This was not normal for him. At this point, I would have been bent over taking it rough and hard – no thanks to the latex. But no, all of the sudden I was sucking his dick while he fingered my hole. Again, not the norm. Soon, I was bent over and his tongue was deep in me. WOW! SO NOT THE NORM! After quite some time, he gave me the reach around and started working me. To my surprise, I was rock hard! This usually doesn’t happen when I bottom. It was at that point that he spit on my hole, then his cock and started teasing me. Again, not normal! But what does a cock hungry closet bottom do? That’s right, I let him do his thing! And to my surprise, he slowly slid in RAW! I thought this would never happen. But it was happening. He never said a thing! He just folded me up into multiple positions; which is difficult since I am a larger guy. He rode me for almost 45 minutes before he pulled out and shot all over my stretched out hole. It was so fucking warm. The coolness on my raw hole coupled with his cum all over my rosebud was too much for me. Still rock hard, he flipped me over, slid his slightly soft cock back in me and jacked me off using his cum as lube. I haven’t shot like that in ages. He then said to me, “you better not be fucking anyone else like this...unless you’re dating him.”

Does anyone catch the irony in this statement? I better not be fucking anyone else raw, but it’s acceptable if I am dating someone. I love how it’s OK to fuck raw with a possible partner and also be OK with cheating. The implication that I would cheat and that would be acceptable. Maybe it’s just me….Or am I too high and over analyzing? LMAO.

I had a married cop I saw once or twice a week for about three years. He said I could suck any cock I wanted to but my ass was for him. He always fucked me raw and still had a sex life with his wife. I found it too much responsibility and also needed more cock than that. Sucking cock is foreplay. Sometimes I love swallowing a load, but usually that is when I am not prepped for fucking. Implying any sort of exclusivity is unrealistic when he is cheating himself. It was hot to hear him say it though.