Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Newbie here so you guys get my first post - I service three married men every week, usually once each (there is one guy that I have actually sucked off every day for weeks on end but he is the exception.)  Two are black men and one hispanic.  The two black men have nice sized cocks and both are uncut. They are squeaky clean and they both just seem to love the act itself almost as much as the end game.  They both cum a lot (I know, but true and not the typical stereotype) and I am a happy cum receptacle for them both.  The Hispanic guy has moved on the fucking me, but the black men are content with the mouth.  I asked both of them and almost had the exact reaction which was, "Why fuck when getting your cock sucked feels this good?" ... who am I to argue?

• Upvote 1

I'll suck off, get fucked by ANYBODY but I specialize in BBC. My 1st cock thru a gloryhole at age 18 was also my 1st black cock. (I imagined my mom watching me the whole time. But did it anyway.) I was immediately addicted on both counts -- gloryholes and BBC.

I'll suck off, get fucked by ANYBODY but I specialize in BBC. My 1st cock thru a gloryhole at age 18 was also my 1st black cock. (I imagined my mom watching me the whole time. But did it anyway.) I was immediately addicted on both counts -- gloryholes and BBC.

• Upvote 2

Satisfied my hunger for dark meat last night.  Got tag teamed by this hot black couple.  They cruised me pretty hard at this bar during happy hour.  Twenty minutes letter my legs were spread and I was getting bred.  4 loads deep in me.  I played with my cummy hole on my way back home.

• Upvote 2

I was 15 yrs old when i got fucked by a Black Male that was with the Carnival. I get off on being a cumdump 

for black males cause i know that word gets around and it pisses my father off cause niggers are dirty men, and 

they are so better endowed than the men in our family who used me for relief as i grew up. My grandfathers cock was

only 9" but when you're 10 it seem to be a lot bigger.

I have found i'm really just a "size queen" that likes shoving the biggest cocks i can find in my fuck hole

post-22896-0-69464800-1432514257_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-44620800-1432514266_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-68775200-1432514278_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-90896200-1432514315_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

They're great. Especially because they love BB most. But I love em cause they're thick and fill me up!

Exactly -  the black daddy that's trying to knock me up has this wedge shaped dick that completely fills my hole.  And when he smokes I can feel i inside of me getting longer and thicker.

Guest iJoey

the first cock I ever sucked was a BBC. He was 18 or 19. I was 21 and I thought cool this black kid is going to suck my cock. We stood at the urinal and I could not take my eyes off of his 7.5 to 8 inch this black cock. He dwarfed my 6 inch white pecker.

He put his hand on my shoulder and with the slightest of pressure. I dropped to my knees, he pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked my first cock ever a huge large thick yummy BBC.

I never looked back

• 2 weeks later...

I admit I really get off on being used by a black top with a big cock. My first time as a submissive bottom was with a black guy who picked me up at a coffee shop. He was the first top to make me cum just by fucking me and set the standard. I deem to attract black top guys and I am fine with that.