Best Butt Plug Loosening Your Hole?

JakeTurner

I'm looking for a butt plug that I can put in and wear for a few hours at a time. I want one that has some girth at the neck so my hole will get stretched, but will stay put and not come out easily. Yesterday I put in an old style one I have and it just kept slipping out as I walked around.

I'm thinking one of Fort Troff's "Slick Pluggers" should do that job. The neck is fairly thick but the ball part looks like it's big enough so it won't pop out.

70515_4567.jpg

Anyone have experience with that one? Is it the best for what I need? Ideally I'd like something with a base that's not round so it's more comfortable when I'm walking around, but that's not as important as something that'll stay put and give me some stretch.

I have also one of the "World's Most Comfortable Butt Plugs" but its neck is so thin it won't do much to stretch my hole.

D259-006r.jpg

Any others people would suggest?

Try these at Meo . de I have a set of the small, medium and large, they will stretch you nicely, the longest I have worn one of mine was for two weeks continously. Be warned though the larger ones do get heavy being solid metal, and you may need a butt plug harness :-)

post-31206-140864351832_thumb.jpg

Try these at Meo . de I have a set of the small, medium and large, they will stretch you nicely, the longest I have worn one of mine was for two weeks continously. Be warned though the larger ones do get heavy being solid metal, and you may need a butt plug harness :-)

Doesn't the open hole make things rather messy? Seems like it would be really high maintenance - you'd have to stay douched 24/7 to wear that long term.

Here's a pic of me wearing my latest buy - the perfect fit clear tunnel butt plug. It gives a nice stretch, requires some effort to get in but is incredibly comfortable to wear. It holds my hole open nicely and is perfect for getting filled with piss or cum!

post-27863-140864351841_thumb.jpg

Hey - which one is this one? It looks real hot and cute, I kinda want one as well! I've been really wanting a tunnel plug as well lately, but there's a lot of options, and they're kinda pricey, so I want the perfect one I guess...

Here's a pic of me wearing my latest buy - the perfect fit clear tunnel butt plug. It gives a nice stretch, requires some effort to get in but is incredibly comfortable to wear. It holds my hole open nicely and is perfect for getting filled with piss or cum!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56050[/ATTACH]

My favourite is this one: http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D511/egg-plug-supersoft.html

I've got both the L and the XL. When I got the medium it took me some time to get used to it, but after just a few weeks my hole had stretched to accomodate it easily with just spit as lube. I then ordered the X-large and the step up is quite big, but after a few tries and a lot of lube I finally got it in. What a feeling that gives me. Totally stretched and filled. The medium I keep in all day and it makes my hole ready for a regular fuck with no foreplay. The X-large I can only keep in for a couple of hours so far, but that will stretch my hole ready for the thickest dicks.

I just love them.

• Upvote 1