Cum and Lube in Ass Hair

fuckboy20

Thank you :) Real ginger hair is probably the thickest hair type for caucasians - certainly the coarsest - and I've found whatever's on special works. What you're paying for is the packaging and the perfume, not the actual conditioner. By the time you've been round Wikipedia and doing the research you might as well have just have bought the cheapest on on offer...

• Like 1

Thank you :) Real ginger hair is probably the thickest hair type for caucasians - certainly the coarsest - and I've found whatever's on special works. What you're paying for is the packaging and the perfume, not the actual conditioner. By the time you've been round Wikipedia and doing the research you might as well have just have bought the cheapest on on offer...

So ginger is the thickest hair type for Caucasians huh. I never knew or noticed. I haven't been with that many ginger guys. Never seemed that thick to me :P Yeah, but hispanic/incan/asian mix makes for super thick hair. I keep my hair short now which is why I don't use conditioner anymore.

I guess your right. I'll just grab whatever on clearance next time I go to the store and see if it works.

Although you said real ginger. I'm not sure what real a real ginger is except red hair. But I've known guys that are gingers who have blondish white hair because of age. Do real gingers never lose the red hair color or something?

In my experience real ginger guys are Celts, having coarse red hair, and often a distinctive odour to our pubes that only some notice (and some actively dislike). We go directly from ginger to white with ago with no thinning of hair and we rarely go bald.

Awesome, luv my Ginger/Red guys and the raw odour to the pubes and pit hairs, makes me hard!!!

In my experience real ginger guys are Celts, having coarse red hair, and often a distinctive odour to our pubes that only some notice (and some actively dislike). We go directly from ginger to white with ago with no thinning of hair and we rarely go bald.

Hmm. My former Sir was celtic. Scottish. Last name was Scott. He had a book in his house which said all about the different Scottish clans. I read it once, it was interesting. He wasn't that hairy though, he called himself a behr because he only really had a beard, mustache, hair, and hair around his balls and cock. His chest, body, belly was actually smooth. His ass didn't have any hair in it either. I think, maybe just a little in his crack. I only rimmed him a few times. But I never remember his pubic hair being that coarse. His hair was also more blonde/white since he's in his 50's. He showed me pictures of when he was younger too and his mustache (no beard back then) seemed pretty damn red and so did his hair.

I'll have to pay more attention to that if I ever meet more Celtic guys. Don't forget the lumpy cum and the pink head of the dick ;)

I still think my hair is coarser, rougher, and thicker then Scottish guys or other guys. And I'd be willing to compete like that too. I know I could never beat a Scottish man in a drinking contest but I know I'd definitely win with the thickest, most stubborn hair contest :D

A friend of mine who is also Incan had really thick hair too. Don't know if it's an Incan or Hispanic thing.