Sleeping and dating (instead of fucking or having sex)

hungry_hole

I often hear the terms "sleeping" and "dating" to refer to having sex, even in raunchy TV programs such as Jerry Springer. But I'm always surprised when I read posts in this site of guys talking about "sleeping with poz guys" or "dating poz guys", because "dating" and "sleeping" are used by squeamish people who think of sex as a bad and sinful act.

For me hooking up with a guy and dating a guy are two different things. Even with fuck buddies who have been fucking me regularly for 5 years, I do not consider them dates. Unless they ask me out. Just meeting to fuck is not a date in my mind. And I rarely sleep with anyone whether I am dating or fucking them.

For me hooking up with a guy and dating a guy are two different things. Even with fuck buddies who have been fucking me regularly for 5 years, I do not consider them dates. Unless they ask me out. Just meeting to fuck is not a date in my mind. And I rarely sleep with anyone whether I am dating or fucking them.

Well Said Tiger. I am with you on all that.

I can't sleep with anyone anymore, really sleep. Doesn't work for me these days tried it last month and well I ended up on my couch.

• 1 month later...

Dating and sleeping are great for a while but in the past I've either been hurt or grown bored. Much happier having as many hook ups as possible, no strings just sex. My other problem is that apart from a few guys I've had boyfriends who prefer making love rather than hard fucking and I like it raw and rough.

Edited by Jakelc

very different.

*for hookups, I will go to them, or they dont stay over.

*for fuckbuddies, either works, they can stay over, and I enjoy more than sex with them usually.

*dating is something completely different that involves going out, doing things, and having non sexual experiences together.

With that said I enjoy sleeping with another person, (sleeping not sex)