Is Barebacking Addictive?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barebacking Addictive?

• Yeah, I can't keep away from it even when I want to
    • A little bit
    • Not really - can take it or leave it
    • Not at all - prefer condoms

• Administrators

You you ever find that you can't resist barebacking? Or are you fine with it when the other guy wants to rubber up? But more than that - have you ever wanted to not bareback but just couldn't resist it? I know eventually we just give in and fuck raw, but how much angst did you have when you were just starting to bareback and was it something you just couldn't resist?

Personally, it's a bit of a compulsion for me. But one that I enjoy ;)

One of the criteria which is used to diagnose addiction is that the addict persists in accessing the drug or engaging in the behaviour, in spite of obvious health problems and negative social consequences. Alcoholics and drug addicts for example, frequently lose their jobs and find themselves in court.

It's like that with barebacking. As a neg bottom, I have significant anxiety about the health risks I take, but I persist with the behaviour. Since I started barebacking again ( three years ago ) I have found it very difficult to go back to condoms. As a submissive bottom, I accept that condom use is the decision of the Top. If a Top requests a condom, I will use one, but I feel cheated when the cum is lost.

• Like 1

Guest Boxir55

Yes it is addictive. I started barebacking just over a year ago after years of safe sex. It started sort of by accident, just got carried away with a guy I really like. I still see him and I am seeking out raw sex, I joined a bareback site and have met quite a few guys from it. I am neg just now and hope to stay that way , i am even avoiding some guys who only want sex with a condom. I regret starting it, I just love the feeling of having left a bit of me inside him.

• 2 weeks later...

Barebacking is addictive at least that is how i feel as a bottom. I crave to please men and i get my high from being used. Since i am neg. I do it real good so i have my same men fucking me all the time. When i don't get it, i beg to get fucked. Love that squishy feeling inside me knowing that my top has given me lots of seed and i carry it hapily inside me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. So far this year, only three guys have tried to rubber up. I talked one of them out of it, and ate the other two loads out of the condom after they pulled out. i pretty much resent it if a guy doesn't want to fuck me raw. That's why i really like group scenes. Once the first guys fuck me raw, the others get the idea and there's little problem.

As for addiction, when i first started out, i thought that if i could get a couple of loads a week, that would be great. But two loads a week soon proved not to be enough. Now two loads a day are not enough. On weekends, if i try really hard and i am lucky, in can score 7-8 loads or more at a party. It feels great, but still i leave such parties with my cunt twitching; needing more. i guess that's the definition of addiction.

Gee the poll results are overwhelming!! I have been out of play because of a severe flu for a week. Now that I feel better, my cunt is twitching again. I quickly went from two loads a week to two a day and now I really crave more. Definitely addictive.

• Administrators
I have been out of play because of a severe flu for a week. Now that I feel better, my cunt is twitching again. I quickly went from two loads a week to two a day and now I really crave more. Definitely addictive.

You're neg and had "severe flu for a week"... What are the chances it was fuck flu? I mean if you're consistently doing 2 loads a day - probably many more some days...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I cant fuck with a condom now!, male or female, it's got to be raw, when I am being fucked as well, I have been worried about the bug, so have not actually been active for a while, thinking of dropping into a local sauna, but it's just got to be raw, I don't think I could even get a hard on wearing a condom now!.

definitely addicting.............once I swallow a load or get bred it is on and I don't stop for hours and loads later....I go to the adult book store 4 to 5 times a week to suck and swallow as many loads as I can...usually leave with no less that 10 loads each night and 2 to 3 times to sex club to get bred and usually about the same on load counts..I am addicted to cum and barebacking :)

• 1 month later...