468 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barebacking Addictive?

• Yeah, I can't keep away from it even when I want to
    • A little bit
    • Not really - can take it or leave it
    • Not at all - prefer condoms

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bareman

Yes definitly addictive. I am married[to a woman] that does not know im gay. I do not put her at risk as we havnt fucked in several years. Gay only for me. I used to worry about aids and stds, but now I only bareback. I am a total bottom and want cum in my mouth or ass more and more. I know I will convert eventually and am looking forward to the day I am told I am poz. I am here for the tops and willingly take all loads.

• Administrators
Yes definitly addictive. I am married[to a woman] that does not know im gay. I do not put her at risk as we havnt fucked in several years. Gay only for me. I used to worry about aids and stds, but now I only bareback. I am a total bottom and want cum in my mouth or ass more and more. I know I will convert eventually and am looking forward to the day I am told I am poz. I am here for the tops and willingly take all loads.

PLEASE tell your wife you're gay... Not knowing isn't fair to her. If she wants it to continue after she knows, that's one thing... But don't keep her in the dark.

I have a sister who's husband told her years ago that he was bisexual. While I think she should have dumped him (for a variety of reasons), at least she's not being deceived...

Of course Barebacking is addictive. It took no time at all for me to equate sex with cum in my ass. On the rare instance where I am the top I make it very clear that I am fucking raw and I am going to cum in your ass. If this is unacceptable then I am leaving and we will not hook up.

Once I started taking raw loads, using a condom became a dead issue. I'd rarely been bottom anyway so getting into taking bare cock was just too easy to get addicted to. Everytime I hit the baths, getting fucked bare always becomes the goal.

Yeah, every once in a while when things go really well and I'm being a cock whore, taking any dick that wants in, there will be one guy that will use a condom. His covered dick will tear my ass up, regardless of how much lube (cum..whatever) is in use.

Every chance I get though... bare fuck me.......

• 1 month later...
PLEASE tell your wife you're gay... Not knowing isn't fair to her. If she wants it to continue after she knows, that's one thing... But don't keep her in the dark.

I have a sister who's husband told her years ago that he was bisexual. While I think she should have dumped him (for a variety of reasons), at least she's not being deceived...

If they havn't fucked in years, it think she knows.

I don't know if I would use the word 'addictive' for me always wanting bareback. When I meet a guy at a bar, and he takes me home, I tell him that I like it bareback. But if he's really hot, then I wont complain if he uses a condom. When talking to a guy on the internet, he already knows that I love bareback. So there's no surprise there. But there's nothing like the feeling of a huge raw cock deep inside my ass! And feeling his cum pumping and pumping deep inside is an incredible feeling! I want his cum inside me, not in a condom!