Slammer vs The Zone?

Jamesbgck

I'll be in LA next week and was thinking of trying one of these places. Any thoughts on which is better? I'm a top and would love to fuck a few different bottoms. I'll be there on a Tuesday night if that matters. Which has more guys? More bottoms? Is raunchier? What time is best? Thanks, guys.

So for what it's worth, I went to Slammer and here is my quick review. I had a good time. It was more crowded than I thought it'd be for a Tuesday, with a mixed crowd of different ages. Quite a few Latinos and a few Asians mixed in with white dudes. The gloryhole stage was good, though the quality of the cocksuckers varied. (One guy was great and got me hard instantly. Could have blown down his throat, but wanted to get more than head tonight.) Most of the action seemed to be in the dark rooms. I fucked four guys, including two bottoms who were set up side by side - I switched from hole to hole a couple times, which was hot. Didn't see anything happening in the outside area and the only guy I saw in the WS area was a pretty sad looking old dude. But when there were guys in the dark rooms and they were active instead of standing around (which unfortunately sometimes happened), there was a nice sexually charged vibe as guys got busy with their mouths and hands and you could hear and feel at least some guys coming. I stayed in the club for about an hour and a half. I ended up blowing my load deep in a bottom's ass in a dark room. I could tell from the slippery feel of his ass that he'd taken a load or two before me. An unexpected treat happened when a jock looking guy, who had been rubbing me a little while I fucked the other guy and was plainly getting excited, kneeled down right after I shot and licked and sucked my cock clean.

All in all, a fun time. I'd recommend Slammers to anyone visiting LA and looking for some raunchy action.