pill questiom, doese this exist?

JXC

Okay, so I herd a while ago about this pill (someone I sort of knew used them to save on toilet paper) that when taken daily can make your defecates small and pellet like, like with a deer or a rabbit. I forgot what this pill was called and I got to thinking that something like this could make anal/ass play a whole lot easier(and yes I have other ways of cleaning my self out). So does anyone know if anything like this exists?

I don't believe there is a pill for this. There is actually something called the "Bristol Stool Scale" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale) and I guess this would be a Type 1 stool. It's actually rather unpleasant to pass for a human and usually the result of bad constipation.

Thanks for the info, at least now I know I'm defiantly not constipated( I'm about a 4 & 5 on the scale )

Oh for crying out loud. Have any of you heard of Imodium? (Generic name Loperamide Hydrochloride)

You probably know it as an anti-diarrhea medication.

It slows down the speed at which stuff moves through your digestive track.

As a Poz guy, my meds changed me from well formed stool, to pasty sausage press. By taking this daily, my stool has changed back to reasonably well formed. (I know - TMI) Take more, and I get to Pebble consistency (and that is a real term doctors use ). Take too much and you get a single large hard log, that will hurt like fuck to squeeze out of your hole. Yea - constipated. Now we gay guys know about enemas. So if you get to constipated, douche it out. At the worst end of constipated - an impacted bowl, you have to dig it out with a finger.

Medically, medium sized logs that slide out easily, and enter the water almost silently is what's considered ideal. That's Bristol type 3 or 4. There really is a fine line between Pebble and constipation.

Of course what comes out of you ass depends a lot on your diet. Add more fibre, as most of us in the western world don't get enough. That might be enough to get you where you need. Sometimes more protein will solidify it too. Try eggs, whey or vegetable protein. (Might want to avoid Soy though - not good for guy hormones)

If you're going to try the Imodium type product, get the generic -- it's WAY cheaper. Ninety pill generic box for less than $10 at Costco. Walmart generic Equate brand is the next best price I've found. Other parts of the world, check around. You'll find it cheep someplace.

Start off with half a pill. If that works - that's your dose. Next try either a full pill, or 1/2 pill twice daily. Experiment until you get the poop consistency you're looking for.

<applause> but imodium's actual mode of action (in the UK version, at least) is to absorb fluid from the gut, thus drying out your turds. Don't bother if, like me, you use codeine phosphate to control neuropathy pain as it won't do any more then the codeine does.

One should point out:

Taking pills that mess with your digestive systems and / or the way water is being stored and processed in your body without necessity, espcially if taken for prolonged periods of times, usually isn't a good idea.

At least one should discuss with a doctor if there is a risk of problems (metabolising other medications etc.) and how much / how long can be considered safe.

• 2 weeks later...
<applause> but imodium's actual mode of action (in the UK version, at least) is to absorb fluid from the gut, thus drying out your turds. Don't bother if, like me, you use codeine phosphate to control neuropathy pain as it won't do any more then the codeine does.

It sure won't-- Imodium is actually an opioid and has the same mechanism of action as codeine and others. Unlike codeine though, it's pumped out of the brain as soon as it enters it, preventing it from acting as a pain reliever (as well as from getting high and being addictive).

If you're taking an opiate be extremely cautious with how much imodium/loperamide you use, or you might just end up stopped up pretty good.