Chat sites?

redd69

• Administrators

I was going to wait to disclose this, but… This site will be migrated to a completely different software package in the next few weeks. The new software package will have chat capabilities. By the end of the year BBBH.com will be up and running, and I'll integrate chat on there with chat on here.

I was going to wait to disclose this, but… This site will be migrated to a completely different software package in the next few weeks. The new software package will have chat capabilities. By the end of the year BBBH.com will be up and running, and I'll integrate chat on there with chat on here.

Sounds fantastic RT. I know lots of folks had asked for Chat a while back but there was some difficulty with it in the current software so it was only on for a very short time. Integrating the two sites will be great as well, I can't wait for BBBH.com to come up.

Are you going to do anything to migrate the users here to BBBH as well or will those of us wanting to use BBBH just have to sign up on our own?

• Administrators
Does that mean people will have to re-assign, or is it done in the background?

All the data will be migrated. It'll just look new and different.

Are you going to do anything to migrate the users here to BBBH as well or will those of us wanting to use BBBH just have to sign up on our own?

BBBH.com will be a very different type of site, so there will be a separate sign-up.