Would seroconversion start this quickly?

Hi, this is my second scare in the last year. I had all the symptoms of seroconversion last year but tested negative. I went to the local glory holes last night and took two loads in my ass in 20 minutes time. The second guy fucked me really good and long. Not long into him fucking me I started feeling a burning sensation, it almost felt like he had shaved stubble on his cock. Still, I wanted his load so I kept going. I got it about 10 minutes later. I kept his load in me for an hour or two. When I pushed it out there was a lot of blood. Today I've already started getting a sore throat, headache and muscle pains. Would seroconversion begin this quickly? We're talking less than 24 hours ago. I was literally fucking him at 6pm last night. What do you all think? Is that too soon? Coincidence? Any other stds start that soon?

I dont know about other STD's, but HIV seroconversion is never going to start that quick outside of possibly a tainted blood transfusion. The virus needs time to replicate which is what causes the initial symptoms. With that said, if you dont want to become HIV+ you probably want to stop taking loads at glory holes.

I am still leaking cum from my fucking yesterday. I guess if it's too soon to be HIV it's just a coincidence. That guy sure did give me a good fucking. It hurt but I still wanted him to keep going til he blew his load.

I don't believe in coincidence, but I also know it isn't seroconversion. Either you have a different kind of "bug" (like a cold), or you're scaring yourself to the point of what some would call mass hysteria. Your mind can give you practically any symptom if you believe it enough; it's the one thing I hate about the human brain. Too many people freak out and have "symptoms" all too often, because they're worried about their health.

Just take care of yourself as normal. If you notice a genuine decline in your health, see a doctor; but seroconversion won't happen overnight. I sometimes wish that were the case though, because then you definitely know when you became poz.

Seroconversion takes two to six weeks. Even if you got pozzed by one of those loads, the virus could not replicate fast enough to cause your body to react overnight. Your immune system's reaction to the invasion of the virus is what causes the symptoms of the process. It cannot happen that fast.

Guest JizzDumpWI

True, seroconversion in hours isn't going to happen. I have had aches low fever just by a rough fucking though, i am guessing some sort of irritable bowel syndrom. That will pass in a couple of days.

True, seroconversion in hours isn't going to happen. I have had aches low fever just by a rough fucking though, i am guessing some sort of irritable bowel syndrom. That will pass in a couple of days.

Come to think of it, I've had a "sick" feeling after some rough fucking before; and so has my fuck buddy. It could be a reaction of your bowels being angered by the cock gods, or it could be a minor infection that requires some rest and hot tea to get over. It could be something to worry about, but it won't be a direct result of taking poz cum the night before.

Because it was rough enough to draw blood (not enough lube?), you don't know how to contact the guy, and you're scared maybe it's worth considering going to an emergency ward, and discussing PEP. I think you're still in the 72 hour time limit since the exposure.

The drugs may upset you tummy just as much as it already is, but they might ease your mind.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi, this is my second scare in the last year. I had all the symptoms of seroconversion last year but tested negative. I went to the local glory holes last night and took two loads in my ass in 20 minutes time. The second guy fucked me really good and long. Not long into him fucking me I started feeling a burning sensation, it almost felt like he had shaved stubble on his cock. Still, I wanted his load so I kept going. I got it about 10 minutes later. I kept his load in me for an hour or two. When I pushed it out there was a lot of blood. Today I've already started getting a sore throat, headache and muscle pains. Would seroconversion begin this quickly? We're talking less than 24 hours ago. I was literally fucking him at 6pm last night. What do you all think? Is that too soon? Coincidence? Any other stds start that soon?

You should really consider PrEP. It will put your mind at ease.