Bottom turning into a top?

NLbear

I have been a bottom most of my life. Like the feel of a cock in me and squirting my hole. And, being bearish with a big ass I always bottomed. I have always been into guys my own age (>40). But recently I had sex with a 20s guy. Most gorgeous butt I saw in my life. Beautiful cheeks and hairless hole. Couldn't stop rimming his hot hole. I didn't breed him. I cum too quickly when I top, but couldn't stop rimming his hot ass. Wanted to fuck him, but know I would cum within a minute. Wondering if I am turning into a daddy with a lust for young ass instead of being a bottom for guys my age.

Anyone here who had the same experience?

I know from experience a guy who was always bttm but he had a huge dick he only bottomed his whole life & never tried topping, Apperently he did top a few times & enjoyed it so much he now only tops & does not bottom anymore. I think life has a lot of changes in it & we can accept that & get our heads around that easily so why not sexually. If you enjoy topping him or others now. I would say go for it & if you get bored you can always turn back the clock so to speak.