Unable to remember first bareback experience, anyone else?

versamarried

I see so many posts about people discussing their first time taking a bare load or even giving one. But for the life of me I cannot recall the specific time I took my first load and when I topped bare. Sure I can remember certain bare fucks but I specifically cannot recall the first time bottoming or topping raw. Maybe it is because my hookups are all mostly randoms with a couple of regulars here and there. What I do remember from my first time getting loaded was being disappointed that it did not feel the way my fantasies played out. You would think this would have made me stop and play safe more but it seemed to make me seek out the next bare fuck to make it feel the way I believed it should have. Now it does not matter, just enjoy letting a dude use me for his pleasure.

Anyone else not really able to recall that first time?

I'd guess that many of us guys over 50 or so would feel the same as the first raw time would be tangled with "the first time" which may or or may not have involved assfucking. I can remember the first time I had sex with a man, but I'm buggered (sorry) if I can remember who was first up there.

I still vividly remember the first time getting fucked. He was my patrol buddy in 7th grade. Auggie a black kid with a beautiful uncut cock. He used my ass many times for those two years all bareback. I think that's why I'm such a sucker for black guys. We went to separate high schools. I wonder what happened to him.