Gay, Married, and Horny

Time will tell PozitiveAus. :-) In the meantime, hope you enjoyed these chapters. I do have a definite direction where the story is going... we are, I would guess, over halfway (after the two chapters I posted today).

Great! I'll definitely be watching this one very eagerly to see where it's going ;) Keep up the great work!

Chapter 7: A Bad Morning

“What the hell is going on with you, Stephen?”

I looked up from my breakfast. Thomas looked tired. He had tossed and turned all night after our latest fight. “Nothing. Why?” I asked.

He sighed and looked out the window. “Lately. You’ve been… different. Distant.”

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach but put on my best innocent face. “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Is there something wrong at work?”

“No. Work is going well.” Images of my lunchtime rendezvous flickered through my mind. I felt myself getting hard just thinking about it. I forced my thoughts back to Thomas as he sat at the chair across our table.

“You’ve been complaining about everything around here recently. Like you don’t want to be be here anymore. Like you don’t want to be with me anymore.”

“I really don’t know what you are talking about.” I lied.

“Talk to me, Stephen.” The plea in his voice broke my heart. “Is there something wrong? Is there … is there someone else?”

I wanted to tell him. I wanted to come clean. But I couldn’t. Maybe I’m just a coward, undeserving of him anyway. “I can’t believe you are asking me that. i can’t believe you have so little trust in me.” I stood up, put my dishes in the sink, and grabbed my jacket. I had to get out of the house!

“Stephen.. please…”

“I’ve got to go. I’ll be late for work.”

I’m sure I heard a quiet sob behind me. I wanted to stop. But I couldn’t I couldn’t tell him what was going on.

Traffic was a nightmare and that did nothing for my mood. I was late getting to the office and sat in my car for five minutes minutes to calm myself before going in. Calvin was busy at his desk and I gave him a perfunctory “good morning” as I walked by.

“Stephen…” Calvin called. “Jack was looking for you. He said to tell you to be in his office by 9:30 AM.”

Jack. My boss. The boss who had anonymously fucked me a couple days earlier. It was already 9:20 so I dropped my briefcase and jacket at my desk and hurried to Jack’s office.

He looked up as I knocked on his door. “Stephen.” His look was dark. “Come in and close the door behind you.”

Shit. This couldn’t be good. I sat in the chain in front of his desk. He pulled out a manilla folder.

“Stephen. Do you like working here?”

“Yes, Jack. I think this is a great company and we have a great team.”

He nodded. “Your performance has, in the past, been exemplary. Recently, however, I’ve received complaints from other employes.” He opened the folder and reviewed the contents. “Long lunches and other periods when you are away from your desk.

“The renovation team has been working above my office a lot. The noise can give me a headache so I’ve had to take a few breaks from my desk.” That was, of course, true. Just not the whole truth.

“And tardiness. You were late again this morning, I believe.”

“Yes. i got caught in traff…”

He waved his hand and cut me off. “I’m not looking for excuses. And there is another thing…” He seemed uncomfortable as he continued. “You know I don’t care about your personal life… I have nothing against gay people. I have friends who are gay.”

Suddenly I couldn’t breathe.

“But… “ he continued. “When it affects your work. When it affects this company and our image… well… I have to take notice.” He pulled another sheet of paper and pushed it towards me. It was an print out of a webpage.

“Cum slut looking for loads” the headline read. I glanced through the print out. $20 for a blow job, $40 for a fuck. There were two pictures in the ad. One was a close up of a guy at a gloryhole with a dick in his mouth. The second picture he was bent over a sink with a dick up his ass. You couldn’t see the top in either picture but, despite the pictures being a bit blurry like a still taken from a video, my face was clearly visible in both. The text of the ad gave the company address and referenced an open door in the alley. So this was the ad that Dan had been posting about me.

“What in the hell were you thinking?” Jack asked. “You have embarrassed this company. You have embarrassed me and the rest of the team. Senior management wants you gone.”

I said nothing. What could I say. He seemed to grow more upset as the moments ticked by.

“Well? What you you have to say for yourself?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

And then I realised that I was not quite powerless. ““Actually just one thing. If you don’t want employees turning tricks in the building, maybe you shouldn’t be there fucking them.”

His face was expressionless. “What are you talking about?”

“Wednesday.” I said, suddenly contemptuous. “You sure seemed to enjoy fucking me here then. It sounded like it anyway when you told me you were cumming.”

“You dare accuse me of such a thing?” He seemed smug. He thought he held all the cards. “Do you think anyone is going to believe you?”

I gestured to the pictures. I hoped to hell he wasn’t the person who had put up the cameras… it had to be Dan. “Look at the room where those were taken. You recognize it don’t you? Do you think I’m the only one who was visible on these videos? Won’t take much more proof than that.”

His face went pale and I breathed a sigh of relief. I had him. “So I suggest you come up with a story for senior management. Maybe you can tell them that some disgruntled former employee used photoshop to try to embarrass the company. Surely that is at least as likely as a current employee turning tricks on his lunch hour.”

it was Jack’s turn to sit and say nothing. i could see the gears turn in his head but his face turned paler. He believed he was caught. I didn’t have any videos, of course, but he had no way to know that.

I stood up and smiled. “You know, Jack. I never knew you were gay. Guess it explains a lot though.”

He blushed. He was kind of cute, I decided. For a closet case.

“And don’t worry… if you do a good job at convincing senior management, I wouldn’t mind letting you have another go at my ass. I’m guessing you wouldn’t mind it either.”

I turned and left him sitting, pale and silent, in his office.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 8: Friday Satisfaction

I went back to my office and was annoyed to see that Calvin was away from his desk. He was supposed to be working on getting some data together for a report that was due today. No point in pushing my luck.

I tried to do some work in the meantime but just couldn’t focus. After my conversation with Thomas and the traffic this morning, my victory with Jack was just what I needed. Now, however, I wanted to look for these cameras in the men’s room. I was a bit stunned that Dan had done this and almost cost my my job. I found myself leaving my office and heading towards the closed part of the building.

As I approached the restroom, turning the last corner, I saw someone walk into another hallway. Blond hair, about the right height… what would Dan be doing in this bathroom now? If he was coming to meet me, it was still an hour before my “appointed time”.

As I approached the bathroom, the door opened and Calvin stepped out.

Uncharacteristically, he was slightly dishevelled. One side of his shirt was not properly tucked in, his hair tussled, and something with his posture was a little off. He saw me and his face immediately turned very red.

“Calvin? What are you doing here? This part of the building is shut down with the renovations?”

“Well… I… uh…” He stammered.

I can’t believe it took me a moment to do the mental math. Dan. Calvin. Dishevelled. “Calvin, step in here with me for a minute.” I gestured towards the men’s room.

“I… uh… I need to get back to my desk.”

“That can wait.” I gently gripped his arm and pulled him into the bathroom. The smell was unmistakable. The unsavoury but erotic smell of cum and man sex. I could even see a dribble of cum still dripping off the sink counter.

“Just what has been going on in here” I said, trying to look disapproving.

He looked like he wanted to faint. He started to speak but I put my finger on his lips and he stopped.

I stepped closer. His eyes darted around like a cornered animal looking for escape. “Don’t worry.” I said. “You aren’t in trouble.”

He looked confused. Poor boy.

My finger trailed down from his lips. Brushing his nipple. He shivered, bringing a cruel smile to my lips. Further down. Over his stomach. Lower. Tracing the back of my fingers around his groin. Rewarded with a stirring from his dick. Rubbing his dick now. He signed and leaned his head against my chest. I could feel him giving me little kisses.

My fingers strayed to his ass. That ass bound by those pants just a bit too tight. That succulent ass that had been the source of so many fantasies recently. I caressed his beautiful ass and he moaned against my chest.

My roaming hands moved to unbuckle his belt and then push his pants and underwear down. His pants were tight enough that they caught at his thighs but that was far enough for my purposes. My hands returned to his ass. Rubbing gently into his crack. Wet. Slick. Warm cum still dripping from his hole. Dan’s cum, I realized.

I turned my assistant around to face the sink, and bent him over the counter. I dropped to my knees and looked at that ass. His ass was as beautiful naked as it was when he was walking around the office in his tight pants. Firm cheeks, hairless, blemish free. It was an ass that begged for attention.

My fingers gripped his cheeks and split them. I wedged my hand into his crack and rubbed the side of my hand against his hungry pucker.

I leaned closer and gave his crack a little lick, savouring the flavor of Dan’s cum. Closer. Licking the tight but spasming hole. My tongue pushing in. His ass squirming, trying to push back against me, wanting to be filled.

He tasted so sweet. Clean except for a little sweat and a generous helping of cum. My tongue curled and pushed inside him. Wanting to savour this most private part of him. Wanting to satisfy every horny fantasy he had been giving me recently.

And I knew that, for the second time in two days, I was going to get my dick inside an ass. I unbuckled my belt and let my trousers drop to my knees. My hard dick was aching to get it’s own taste of this hole. I stood, removing my pants and tossing them aside, then placed my hard dick against Calvin’s crack and rubbed up and down.

“Yeah… fuck me, Stephen.”

“I’ve been craving this ass. Watching you parade around the office in those tight pants, showing off your ass.”

“I knew you wanted it.” He sounded calm now, despite the breathiness of his voice. “I could feel you watching me. I started wearing tighter pants just for you. Just to get you all horned up.”

My spit and the remains of Dan’s cum had left Calvin’s hole juicy and ready for a fuck. “Here it comes then. Here comes what we both want.”

My fingers nudged the top of my dick. Pushing it down, Bringing the tip in line with Calvin’s wet rosebud. I pushed forward and the tip of my dick sank into his manhole. I held his hips and pushed forward. I wanted to be in him. All the way. I wanted to feel my balls rest against his ass. I wanted to own him, to play out every fantasy,

“That’s so good, Calvin. Your hole feels so good.” I gave his ass a little slap.

“Yeah? You like that? Give me what you got, boss.”

And I started sawing in and out. His ass was everything I had hoped it would be. It was tight but he was no virgin…but I guess I knew that from the cum he had dripping from his hole. He certainly knew how to work his hole around a cock, to milk it. And I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long.

“I’m going to cum, Calvin. I’m going to cum in your hole.”

“Give it to me Stephen. Give me your load.” He grunted as my dick prodded his prostate.

My balls were tightening, My breath was ragged. My heart was racing. My balls slapping against his ass.

And then I was cumming. My cum deep in my assistant’s chute. I shuddered as my dick spasmed. Again. And Again. And again…

At last I was spent, my dick starting to soften, and I slowly pulled out of Calvin’s hole. My cum dripping down his crack and balls. I gave him a quick lick and enjoyed the taste of my own load. I wanted to fuck him again, to feel him around me, under me. To give him another load.

Then I heard the outer door to the men’s room open. Calvin was still bent over the sink but looked up. Then the inner bathroom door opened and four men walked into the room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 9: Entertainment

… and four men walked into the room.

The first man was one who I recognized. David Johnson is a member of the Board of Directors of the company. The tall black man was an occasional visitor to the office. As always, his suit was impeccably pressed and perfectly tailored to his athletic frame. I had never actually spoken to him, but he had a reputation for his brilliant business sense (he had sold his first tech company five years ago when he was 24)… and for his ruthlessness when anyone got in his way.

The next two men were strangers to me. One was short and stocky. He wore a suit as well but it was stretched He watched Calvin and I, both with our pants still pushed down, with barely concealed contempt. The third man was thin. His suit hung limply around him. His face was gaunt with the wasted look that every gay man recognized. If the stocky man looked at us with contempt, this man appeased us with what can only be described as hunger.

The fourth man didn’t look familiar but there was something in the way that he looked at me that made me think he knew me somehow. He was about 40, his hair gray around the temples, and he had his suit jacket tossed over his shoulder.

“Well…” Mr. Johnson said. “This is a pretty picture.”

I felt Calvin scramble beneath me and try to pull his pants up. I took a step back.

“Stay where you are!”

We both stopped and Mr. Johnson nodded. “Dan has outdone himself this time.”

We must have looked confused because a couple of the men began to laugh.

“Oh yes.” Mr. Johnson said with a hint of a smile. “Dan and I go way back… we were kids together. We even became POZ around the same time. These days we have a little arrangement. I use my connections to make sure his company gets construction projects and he makes sure I get… let’s just say he makes sure I get entertained.”

Mentally the pieces began falling in place. A construction foreman willing to take so many risks, doors left open for strangers to come in, cameras placed in this room… I had forgotten all about those cameras when I saw Calvin earlier. This room had been set up specifically to provide “entertainment” as Mr. Johnson called it. Had I not stumbled into it, someone else would have been steered here. Maybe that was how Calvin had ended up involved.

“These gentlemen are… associates… of mine. We’ve had a busy morning and now it’s time to relax a bit. You are going to provide that relaxation. Do you understand.”

“Yes, sir.” I replied. Calvin nodded.

“Good. Get out of those clothes. Now.”

The four men watched as Calvin and I quickly stripped down until we were standing naked in front of them. The four men were still fully dressed and watched us from their position near the door.

“Turn around and bend over the sink counter.” Mr. Johnson ordered. “You are both very familiar with the position.”

Calvin looked a little scared and glanced my way. i gave him a small reassuring nod and we turned around and bent over next to each other using the sink to support us. Our asses were raised and on display.

The gaunt man moved first. He ran his hands appraisingly over me but then moved to Calvin. “I’ll start with this one.” His hands ran down Calvin’s back, then caressed his ass. His palm split my assistant’s crack then he easily pushed two fingers inside him. Calvin grunted at the invasion.

The gaunt man turned and faced the others. “Nicely opened up.” He laughed. He pulled his fingers out and put them in front of Calvin’s face. “Open your mouth, boy.” Calvin obeyed and the gaunt man inserted the fingers, with traces of the two loads Calvin had taken, into his mouth.

The fourth man was standing next to me now. He unzipped and pulled out his dick. Even though I didn’t recognize the man, I recognized the dick… this long but thin dick had fucked me on Wednesday. He bend over and whispered into my ear. “I’ve been wanting to drop another POZ load into your ass for two days, make sure my Gift takes.” I took his dick into my mouth without being asked and he quickly started to get hard.

The gaunt man had removed his pants, saying something about not wanting to get cum all over them, and was rubbing his dick up and down Calvin’s crack. As always, I found myself appraising the dick: not quite 7 inches, reasonably thick, and cut. His hands were gripping Calvin’s hips, pulling him back slightly, positioning his cockhead at Calvin’s hole.

Calvin’s eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. I doubt he had expected the day to go like this when he came to work this morning.

The gaunt man pushed forward and sank his entire shaft deep into Calvin’s ass. I could see Calvin’s face clench in pain but the gaunt man let out a sigh of contentment. “Yeah, boy.” He said. “Grip that cock. Squeeze your pretty little hole for me.” He began thrusting vigorously.

This seemed to get my man excited and he pulled out of my mouth and he walked behind me. I was not lubed, and hadn’t been fucked today, so it was a bit harder for him to slip into me this time. He was determined, however, and his narrow shaft was able to pry me open. I moaned as he worked in and out of my hole, pushing deeper and deeper.

I could see Mr. Johnson still near the door. He was watching and rubbing his crotch. The bulge forming there was already… impressive. Meanwhile the stocky man had taken the place near my face. He pulled out his dick and pushed his uncut cock into my mouth. His shaft was short… maybe 4 1/2 inches or a bit less… but very thick. His dick head tasted salty like piss. I’ve never been into waterspouts, but I was so turned on I swirled my tongue around his head and under his foreskin to ensure I cleaned every drop.

The gaunt man was pulling his dick entirely out of Calvin’s hole and then slamming the full length mercilessly back until his balls slapped against Calvin’s ass cheeks. The impact was enough to move Calvin’s entire body. Calvin’s mouth was open and a low moan of ecstasy escaped from somewhere deep inside him. I could see his dick was hard and red. He was close to blowing another load although his hands were on the counter to keep himself balanced.

My own top was sawing in and out of my hole. “God.” He said. “Look at these two pussyboys! Two little whores taking any dick they get offered.”

His hand slapped hard against my ass. “You like that boy? You love getting filled with cum don’t you.”

I could only moan in response as the stocky man’s dick was filling my mouth.

“Yeah. Just a cheap slut, aren’t you?” He glanced over at his neighbor and noticed Calvin’s hard dick. “Hey, Jim.” he said to the gaunt man. “Looks like your boy is loving your dick. He’s about to blow.”

The gaunt man only grunted. The stocky man, however, pulled out of my mouth and moved over next to Calvin. He gave Calvin a little kiss on the lips, which Calvin returned, allowing the man’s tongue into his mouth. The stocky man then scrambled under Calvin and took his dick into his mouth. I could see Calvin tense up. The stocky man reached back and slid a thick finger in next to the gaunt man’s thrusting dick.

Calvin’s eyes snapped open wide and his whole body shook. The stocky man’s throat began pulsing as my assistant lost control and shot his load into his mouth. At last his body sagged with release. The gaunt man grabbed his hips and held him in place. “I’m not done yet, bitch.” he continued to thrust fiercely in and out. Calvin was clearly feeling sensitive now, but didn’t complain and met each thrust.

I could feel my own top, however, swelling inside me. “Ugh! Here comes a toxic load for you, you dirty slut.” As he had on our previous encounter, he pushed deep inside me and I felt his thin shaft convulse deep in my guts. “Oh, yeah, you motherfucker. Take my seed.”

“Thank you, sir. Thank you for your cum.”

My man took a moment to catch his breath then slid out, pulling a trail of his cum out to slide down my ballsack. He had barely stepped back when the stocky man took his place. While the dick was short, his girth was so much bigger than the previous one that he still had to struggle to stretch my rosebud enough to get inside. He was already hard and I knew he wouldn’t last long.

The man who had just pulled out brought his dick to my mouth and I quickly took it into my mouth. A little cum was still dripping from the head and I lapped it up. He pushed into my throat and held it there although he was softening.

The gaunt man was getting close now. His fingers were digging into Calvin’s hips. His face contorted as his thrusts became erratic. “I’m going to cum! cumming!”

The man with his dick in my throat laughed. “Yeah! Fuck him up. Give him the bug! The fucking little slut wants it.”

“Yes!” Calvin moaned. “Please give it to me. I want it! Give me part of you to keep forever!”

“Take it, boy. Take it.” The gaunt man said. His voice barely a whisper. His thrusts began to slow.

This was too much for my second top. The stocky man’s dick pushed a final time into my hole and I felt him pulse inside me. “Here is another positive load for you.” He came quickly and pulled out. My ass felt empty without his thick shaft inside me.

I felt him push two fingers deep inside me, scooping up some of the cum. I turned and saw he also had a couple fingers on his other hand deep inside Calvin. Then he pulled out of both of us. He pushed the fingers with the cum from Calvin’s ass into mine and the cum from my ass into Calvin, working us both deep.

“There you go. A little cum from each of us for both of you.”

Mr. Johnson finally moved closer from his position by the door. “Ok. That’s that’s the warmup act done. Now it’s time for the main event."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 10: Friday Main Event

David Johnson removed his coat and handed it to one of the other men. Then his tie and shirt. His dark skin made his muscular chest even more captivating. He unbuckled his belt and then stepped behind Calvin and I so we could see him in the mirror.

He made eye contact with us through the mirror as he unzipped his pants. His pants parted as his heavy black dick pushed it’s way to freedom.

As I’ve said. I have a slutty past. I’ve been fucked by too many guys to mention. And I’ve never seen a dick this big. I know it sounds like bad porn but it is true. I’m no virgin but that thing terrified me. It would really rip up an ass.

He stepped out of his pants, now standing - naked, hard, and proud, behind us. His dick was close to a foot long, cut, and — again, I know this sounds like a bad porn cliche — as thick as a coke can He chuckled as both of our eyes widened in fear.

He was incredibly sexy, and not just his dick. His tall, chiseled body. His face that could have been on a model. His confidence… he stood completely naked in a restroom with five other men and there was not the slightest hint of reservation or embarrassment.

He walked around to my face. “You had better get me pretty wet. It will still hurt when I fuck you but it might make it slightly easier.” He didn’t ask if I wanted it… he just knew I would no matter how terrified that monster was.

I obediently took his head into my mouth and worked my way down his shaft. My lips were stretched around him and it was a struggle to keep my mouth wide enough to not scrape him with my teeth. He pushed through my mouth and and further. Hitting my throat. I gagged. He pushed through it. Deeper. My eyes were watering.

Deeper.

I couldn’t breathe. My face turning red.

“Relax.” He said. He pulled my chin up so i was looking up to his face. “You can take it.” He didn’t pull back. Just held in place as my throat convulsed around him.

And I wanted to take him. I really did but my body continued to convulse. My throat filled with mucous and spit, trying to dislodge the invader. He pushed deeper. Tears were running down my face.

Click.

The giant man stood nearby with a phone taking pictures with a phone. “God, that’s hot.”

My vision was blurred. I felt light headed. about to pass out. At last he pulled back out and I gasped for air. My body sagged and the stocky man had to hold me up.

Mr. Johnson walked behind me. Giving his shaft a few tugs. “You ready for this? I’m going to change your world.”

I could only nod. I could’t speak yet.

His dick found my hole. It clenched against him. The slapped my ass, hard. “Open up, bitch.”

Pressure. His dick pressing against my battered sphincter. His hands found my shoulders, pulling me back to meet his hard cock.

Pressure. My ass straining. Wanting him. Wanting to block him.

Pressure. My hole shivering. Surrendering. Stretching.

Pain!

Oh god, the pain. His pushing dick, my sphincter defeated, unable to stop him as thrust back and forth. Pushing himself deeper with each downward stroke.

“Mmmm. Look at that white ass dancing around my prick. Now that’s beautiful.”

Click. More pictures. His dick in my ass. Pictures of me, bent over and taking him. Pictures of my face in the mirror as I watched him using me, dominating my ass.

Then, suddenly, he pulled back and I felt empty.

Click. Pictures of my hole. I could only image how stretched out it was. I shuddered, my body weak.

Mr. Johnson was behind Calvin now. Calvin’s head was turned around. A look of absolute terror. He wasn’t pulling away, however, and held his ass lined up with the black dick that was about to enter him.

Calvin made a sound that I cannot describe as Mr. Johnson pushed into him. It was barely human. It was fear, and pain, and need, and pleading all in one. From my position, i couldn’t see much but I could make out that the bulbous head was inside and the shaft slowly sliding inside.

Click. Click. Click. Calvin’s turn to be photographed now. I’m not sure if he was even aware. Nothing else existed for him at that moment but his ass and that big dick.

I watched. A growing sense of jealousy coming over me. I wanted that dick back inside me. I needed it to. I raised my ass back up, spreading my cheeks and making my offering of myself clear.

A chuckle. Mr. Johnson pulled out of Calvin and stepped over to me. Pushing back in. The pain still incredible but I pushed back. Meeting his thrust. Feeling him pound harder. Sink deeper. He still wasn’t all the way inside but was continuing toward that goal.

Calvin leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues entwined in an uncontrollable lust.

And then, emptiness again. The dick back to Calvin. His breathing ragged as he tried to get it all the way inside. Calvin’s fingers in my hair, pulling as our lips and tongues battled.

A sound of despair as Mr. Johnson pulled out of him again. Back to me. Pushing in deeper than before. How much farther? I had no idea. But I knew I wanted him in me balls deep.

Thrusting deeper. Then back to Calvin. Back to me. Back and forth he moved. Stretching us both out. All the while the sound of the click of a camera on a phone.

I can’t say how long it lasted. Time had no meaning. The only respite he gave us is when he moved back and forth between us. Allowing us to catch our breath before returning.

Then, at last, I felt them. Slap. Slap. In time with his thrusts. His balls hitting my ass. He was in all the way. I had done it. A moment later, he went back to Calvin and the sound repeated. We had both taken him all the way.

Back to me. I moaned like a bitch in heat. I wanted his load. I wanted him to cum inside me and never stop.

His dick was impossibly hard as he rearranged my guts. He was grunting now.

“I’m ruining your ass, white boy.” He said. “You may never feel satisfied by a smaller dick again.”

Back to Calvin. “You two are going to be haunting every bar, every street corner, every park… just looking to feel satisfied again.”

“I don’t care.” Calvin moaned. “This feels so good, please don’t stop. Please.”

Ignoring the plea, Mr. Johnson moved back to me. His breathing was ragged. “Are you ready, white boy? You ready for me to change your world for good? Your hole is so ragged, I’m going to charge you up for sure.”

“Please, give it to me.” I begged. “Give me your load. I want it. I want your bug!”

Thrusting. Harder. Grip tightening. Dick swelling, and then….

“Take it then, you stupid bitch. Take my dirty seed and get what you deserve.”

His dick spasmed and pulsed deep inside me as he I pushed back against him to keep him tight in me but he pushed me forward and slid out.

Back to Calvin. Still hard, he continued to thrust. I turned to watch. The dark skin of his legs and thighs stretched tight as he delivered the final thrusts and fired the rest of his load deep inside Calvin.

“Oh fuck!” Mr Johnson cried. “Take it, pretty boy. Take my load in your cunt.”

Calvin just kept repeating “Thank you” over and over again.

Mr. Johnson pulled out, and put his dick into Calvin’s mouth. Calvin hungrily sucked and got the monster as deep in his throat as he could.

Mr. Johnson pulled out and calmly got dressed. The stocky man moved behind us and began to lick and finger our holes.

“Time to go.” Mr. Johnson said and the stocky man stepped away leaving us both still bent over the counter. Within minutes the four men were gone.

Calvin and I sagged to the floor. We sat next to each other, feeling the cum slowly drip out of our asses, not saying a word.

We both looked up as the door opened. Somehow I wasn’t surprised to see Dan walk in.

He looked at us and laughed. “Looks like you boys had fun.”

He came closer and knelt down next to me. He reached out and slipped three fingers into my hole. My hole was so lose I barely noticed them.

“Hmmm… Not as tight as you used to be.” He laughed. “Your hole has been thoroughly wrecked. Still want another fuck from me.”

I nodded but said nothing.

“Not today, obviously. I doubt that stretched out hole would even get me off. Need to let you rest up a bit. Plus… there is one more thing you need to do.”

I looked at him blankly.

“You said you were married. The next time I fuck you, I want your husband there. I want to fuck him as well.” He dropped a piece of paper in my lap. “There is my number. Call me when the arrangements are made. Oh… and you two look like shit. i would just leave by the back door… people are going to talk if they see you in your current state.”

And he was gone. I sat on the cold bathroom tiles my mind slowly starting to think again. How in the hell was I going to get Thomas to agree to a three way? Let alone talk him into getting fucked… small dick or not, he considered himself a “total top”.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1