Gay, Married, and Horny

Chapter 11: Apologies and Lies

Thomas was still at work when I got home. I got in the shower and cleaned up… I didn’t want him to see me in that state. My rosebud was still lose but painful to the touch. I cleaned inside as best I could.

After the shower, I started a load of laundry including the underwear I had been wearing. Then got dressed and ran my suit to the dry cleaners. No evidence.

We didn’t speak much that night. Thomas was still upset from the conversation over the breakfast table and I… well… I was tired, sore, and didn’t really want to look him in the eye. After dinner, we sat on the couch and watched TV. We didn’t speak. It was like watching TV alone but we were together. At one point I tried to put my arm around him but he pulled away. I pretended to fall asleep on the couch and he went to bed alone without trying to “wake me up.” It was at least a couple more hours before I fell asleep on the couch for real.

The sun coming in through the window woke me on Saturday morning. I opened my eyes and Thomas was stilling in the chair watching me. I gave him a little smile.

“Morning, honey.”

“Morning.” He replied. My heart fluttered as he smiled back. God… despite everything I loved this man.

“I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“I shouldn’t have treated you like that yesterday morning. I’m just tired and stressed from work.” I lied. “No excuse for treating you like that.”

“And I shouldn’t have accused you of that. I know you would never cheat on me.”

I couldn’t meet his eyes but hid it by making room for him on the couch so he could sit beside me. He kissed me gently on the lips then held me for awhile. I could have almost fallen back to sleep in his arms. Eventually he got up to make breakfast for us both and I got in the shower.

We spent the day shopping and just wandering about town. I swear, it was like every gay guy in town was out and about. I did my best to not crotch watch every hot guy we walked by or imagine them naked. My ass was still ore… but it was also hungry. It wanted to be filled again.

By the time we got home, it was late. When we went to bed, I was horny as fuck. I tried to rub his dick to get him aroused but he just said he was too tired. We made out for a little while and he fell asleep. I snuck off to the bathroom and rubbed out a load which took about 30 seconds.

• Like 1

Chapter 12: Something New For Thomas

On Sunday, I made sure I wore a pair of pants that were tight and snug around my ass. Throughout the day, I made sure to keep touching him. To kiss the back of his neck, to brush gently against his nipples, to stand close and have him put his arms around me…. but never for long. I wanted him to feel a little horny.

That evening as we sat on the couch watching TV, I rested my head against his chest. I gave him little kisses on his neck, nibbled gently at his ears. His arm found it’s way around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I slid my hand under his shirt and touched his nipples. He shivered… his nipples are very sensitive. My head worked lower and I kissed his belly. Lower. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted enough for me to work his pants down. Lower. My lips kissing his dick through his white briefs. Pulling the briefs down and his dick, hard now, springing out. I took his dick in my mouth, trying not to be disappointed again that he wasn’t larger.

His hands moving down my back. Caressing my ass. Working a finger under my belt. I stood up and quickly got undressed.

“Get a condom.” He said. Damn, I hated those things more now than i had even a week ago. A quick run to the bedroom for condoms and lube.

I sheathed him up and hovered myself over his lap. Kissing him, caressing him. Keeping him hard and excited.

Slowly, I lowered myself down. His dick sliding easily into my hole. I quickly sank to the base and it felt like someone had slipped a finger inside me. I wanted something bigger… needed something bigger. I suppressed my frustration… I just wanted to please him. But I just felt bored.

He thrust for a couple minutes and then stopped. A frown crossing his face.

“What’s wrong.”

“Nothing…” He said. He sat unmoving, his dick in my hole slowly deflating.

“Did you cum?”

He said nothing, just pushed me off of him. He slipped off the condom and walked to the kitchen to throw it away.

“Thomas… what’s the matter?”

He looked at me. He looked angry. “I couldn’t feel anything. I could barely tell I was inside you.”

A moment of panic.

“Well…” I tried to come up with something. An idea hit me. “Maybe… maybe it was the condom?”

He looked at me like I was speaking another language.

“They cut down on sensitivity. Maybe this brand is just a bit too thick.”

“Oh come on… Do you really expect me to believe that?”

“Why don’t we try… why don’t we try it without.”

He paused, considering. He wanted to believe me. “Barebacking is risky.”

“Thomas…we’ve been together for years. Have you been with someone else? No? Then it’s safe… we would have tested positive otherwise.” I ignored my own lies.

I pulled him down to the couch. He was completely soft. I licked him, ignoring the nasty taste of the condom.

“I don’t know… maybe I’m not in the mood anymore.” He said but didn’t push me away.

I put a finger to his lips to silence him. I used every skill I had, every technique, my three years experience on what turns him on, my knowledge of his most sensitive areas. His dick began to harden.

When he was ready, I resumed my position above him and lowered myself down. I clenched my ass as tightly as I could. I watched him closely as I sank onto his shaft.

His eyes closed and he breathed deeply. “Oh my god. That feels so… different.”

“You like it?” I whispered in his ear.

“It feels so different… so much better. So warm… I can’t believe how you feel inside.” He was thrusting up to meet me now as I rode up and down on his prick.

I rode him, for the first time his cock bare in my ass. Maintaining my focus to make sure I kept my hole tight for him… tight as humanly possible. For the first time, i was glad that he had always used condoms… he had nothing to compare it with.

"Yeah...." He moaned. "That just feels amazing!"

It only took him a few minutes. Then he gripped me tightly to him. Planting kisses on my chest. And he came inside me for the first time. My dick wasn’t even hard but he didn’t notice.

We showered together and went to bed in each others arms. It was nice… but I needed more. I loved Thomas, and he made me so happy… but, sexually, I just needed more.

• Like 1

Chapter 13: Morning Quickie

On Monday, Thomas woke me with his uncovered dick prodding my ass. His arm was around my chest, pulling me back to him. I was surprised. I don't think in our three years together, we had ever had sex twice in the same week, let alone two days in a row. Hell we usually went a month or more before he was in the mood again.

“Do you want me to get a condom?” I asked, hiding my smile. After his reaction to sliding his bare dick into me the night before, I already knew the answer.

“No… it felt so good last night.” He mumbled. “I want to do it again…you know…that way.”

I could tell he felt a little guilty about it, so I pushed back against him before he could reconsider. I wanted to reinforce how good bareback felt.. and make sure he never wore another damn condom. He slid in fairly easily of course and then I clamped down on him again so I didn't feel too loose.

He moaned as he pumped my ass. “If I had known how good this would feel, we would have done it years ago.”

“You like it baby?”

“Oh yeah… i feel so much closer to you.”

I kept the pressure on and he quickly came just inside my hole. My ass had started to recoverer from Mr. Johnson's fuck and didn’t feel quite so stretched out this morning. I could feel Thomas's little dick more than the night before… a bit more anyway. I still felt unsatisfied though and I fingered myself in the shower after we were done until I shot a rope of cum down the drain.

It had been a quick fuck, so I wasn't even late getting to work. Calvin was at his desk when I came in. He blushed when we saw me and then looked away, unable to meet my eyes.

“Good morning, Calvin.”

“Good morning, Stephen.” He mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow. If he wanted to try to pretend nothing had ever happened - that I had not fucked him myself or seen him beg for an HIV infected load - I was ok with that. I could picture Dan after he had fucked me. “I’ve had you.” He had said. “On to something new.” I didn’t say that to Calvin, of course, but I could now understand the sentiment. I wouldn’t mind fucking Calvin again at some time… he did have hot ass… or letting him fuck me if I could get him to do so. But now that I had him once, he didn’t make me feel quite so horny. Dan on the other hand… I couldn’t say why but I desperately wanted another fuck from Dan. I really needed him back inside me.

It was one of those strange days around the office. Calvin had drawn into himself. Jack was avoiding me. I even saw Mark Merritt at one point and thought about his hot son. Around 11, I wandered over to my restroom to see if there was any action going on but the renovation team was actually working in that area now so it was completely inaccessible. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.

As the day went on, I felt more and more horny. There wasn’t even a safe place to go beat off now. I stayed behind my desk most of the day… I had to really. I kept catching myself rubbing my dick through my pants. I think I was sporting wood for about 4 hours straight. I was - somehow - still able to be productive and complete several tasks that had been building up for the last couple of weeks.

I finally left he office a bit after 6 o’clock. My ass was twitching and I needed some action. I sat in the car for a few minutes, considering my options, then sent Thomas a text claiming I had a project get dropped in my lap and letting him know I would be late.

A short time later, I was parking my car into the gay district. It was a Monday - so everything was a bit quiet - but there were a few hot guys walking around or heading into the bars. I didn’t want to go to a bar, however. Too much social pretense. I just wanted a fuck.

I didn’t really plan it… but it wasn’t long until I found myself in front of one of the bathhouses I used to frequent before I met Thomas. I hadn’t been in one in years. It was getting dark now but I looked around, making sure I didn’t see anyone I knew. Then quickly ducked inside.

The reception area may have been painted since I was last in, I’m not sure. The smell of the place, however, had not changed. It was that seedy smell of man-sex, of cum, of chlorine from the jacuzzi, and of the harsh and cheap chemicals they used to clean the place. It should be repulsive, I know, but it just made me shiver with anticipation.

My “lifetime membership” was still on file, of course, so I paid my $15 for a locker and towel, and headed to get undressed.

The mindless and throbbing music felt a bit out of place on a weekday evening but brought back fond memories. The locker room was empty - never a good sign - but I quickly removed and stored my clothes, wrapped the towel around my waist and set off to explore.

Chapter 14: Bathhouse Interlude

I started in the video room. There was one guy there… Wow! Mid twenties with a smooth chest and back, nice six-pack abs, toned arms and legs... Clearly this little jock had spent a good amount of time in a gym. His brown hair was tussled and moussed. No doubt he was gay… even if he wasn’t sitting in a bathhouse.

I sat on the bench not far from him, stroking my dick under my towel. I tried to make eye contact and give him a smile. He turned away. I shrugged. Not up to his standard I guess… although I’m not sure who he was hoping to meet in a bathhouse on a weekday night. After a couple minutes, I moved on.

I made my way to the steam room. Empty. I felt myself getting slightly irritated and cursed myself for going into a bathhouse so early. Had I just wasted $15? I sat in the steam room for a few until it became uncomfortable. As I opened the door to leave, the jock brushed by me. I paused at the door, my eyes followed him as he sat on the steam room bench, but again he didn't even look at me.

The room I’ve always called “The Cocksucker’s Arena” was a bit more promising with several guys loitering. The main part of the room is surrounded by a low platform maybe a couple feet high and three or four feet deep. A railing ensured no one would fall off.... and provided a place for guys to lean against. A man leaning against the railing was just high enough that someone standing beneath him would be at crotch level. A cocksucker's paradise!

Tonight there were several guys in the room but no one was on the platform… so everyone was just loitering. I wasn’t in the mood for loitering so I went up on the platform. I reached under my towel and gently tugged my dick.

I felt someone reach under my towel and push my hand away. The man feeling my dick was a tall, thin guy below me. Even in the dim light, I could see a lot of gray in his dark hair... best guess he was in his early 40’s. His face had a bit of stubble… not enough to be a beard but clearly he hadn’t shaved in a couple days. Very scruffy. He was handsome although I guessed he spent a little too much time at a desk and not enough time in the gym. I didn’t really care what he looked like though. Right now I just wanted someone to suck my dick.

He stroked my cock for a moment under the towel and, apparently pleased with what he felt, pulled it out. He leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the sensitive head and worked it with his lips and tongue. His hand slipped under my towel and began to tug my balls gently.

The scruffy man swallowed my shaft down his throat. His stubble scratched my thighs and pelvis as he worked energetically. Then back to focusing on the head of my dick. He ran his tongue across the tip, tasting my pre-cum.

Out of the corner of my eye, i noticed someone walking onto the platform. The jock who had ignored me twice before. The guys below us swarmed like sharks to get his attention but the jock stood well back from the ledge. He walked around the platform slowly, coming to a stop behind me. Without moving away from the scruffy guy working my dick, I turned my head and gave the jock a smile.

He looked me in the eyes but didn’t smile back. His hand was working his clearly hard cock under his towel. His eyes moved down my back and focused on my ass. Mmm… the evening was definitely looking up.

I shifted my weight slightly, showing off my ass. He reached forward and rubbed my butt without a word… he was hot and knew he knew it. He knew he could probably have any bottom he wanted in this place tonight. I felt proud somehow that he had picked me....his earlier rejection only made my victory sweeter.

The jock pulled my towel away and dropped it on the floor. He rubbed my naked ass and I bent forward at the waist, leaning over the railing, raising my ass in clear offering. Scruffy guy put his head through the railing to keep my dick in his mouth and throat.

The jock pulled my ass cheeks apart. He made a hocking noise and spit into my crack. He rubbed it around my hole, then his middle finger found the center my pucker Pushing in. More spit. Two fingers now. Stretching. Opening me up. The scruffy man licked his fingers and reached between my thighs, adding his spit to my hole, helping lube me for the jock. I bent

The jock pulled his fingers free and pushed the other man’s hand away. He pulled off his towel and draped it over his shoulders. His cock was about 6 inches long, cut, and nicely thick... but his balls, hanging heavily below his dick, we're truly impressive.

He spit on his dick then positioned it against my eager hole. No mention of condoms. No discussion of status. He lay on top of me, his muscular chest against my back, his weight heavy on me. His hands reached over me to the railing for leverage. And then he pushed hard into me with the arrogance and impatience of youth.

Beneath me, scruffy was working the head of my cock. Licking the edge. Caressing it with his lips. Teasing me with his teeth but never actually biting.

The jock’s big balls rested across my ass. He was a hot fucker… but part of me still felt empty, unfulfilled... wanted to feel that utter fullness that Mr. Johnson had given me. Still, this was a nice dick attached to a hot young jock and I wanted his load.

He began to thrust. Hard. In and out of my ass. His balls slapping my rump. I could feel his heavy breath on my ear but he didn't say a word. Didn't make any effort to kiss me. I was just a cum dump. Somewhere to shoot his load.

Several new guys had entered the room, drawn by the noise of our fuck. Jealous eyes watched us, wishing they could be the ones bent over for his meat. The jock was putting on a show for them. Slamming my ass mercilessly.

His cock was already swelling. Those heavy balls pulling up. His breathing heavy. His thrusts eager now He groaned in my ear. His fists clenched tightly to the raining.

And he came. His bare dick erupting in my ass. Pulsing wave after wave. Filling me with his seed. And in the way of young men, he stayed hard. He kept thrusting.

Scruffy guy had me deep in his throat again. Milking me with the muscles in his throat. Tugging at my balls.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

Scruffy guy held me deep in this throat as his fingers slid past my balls, into my hole. Thrusting his fingers in time with the jock's cock. I came and his gulping throat worked around my meat. Then pulling back. Licking my cockhead. Sucking Teasing out the last drops until my dick began to soften.

The jock tugged at my shoulders. Pulling me away from the railing and the cocksucker below. Arching my back although his chest was still pressed against my bent form. I could feel his heart, racing in his chest. His dick swelling again. His balls tightening again. His body tensing again. I clenched tight around his dick, my anal muscle gripping him. That pushed him over the edge and I felt him give me a second load.

He pulled out of me, pulling a glob of his cum. I could feel more inside my guts. Damn! This boy could produce a heavy load.

"Thanks" I whispered to him over my shoulder. He didn't reply. He didn't even look at me. He picked up my towel he had dropped on the floor and used it to wipe his dick before tossing it absently at me. Then he just wrapped his towel around his waist and strolled away. I guess he was done with me.

I felt a tap on my thigh. Scruffy was still there. He gestured for me to turn around I did and he pulled my ass back to the partition. He planted his face in my cleft and began noisily licking my hole. I put my towel to my face, savoring the smell of the jock's sweat and cum. Scruffy's stubble scratched at my sensitive sphincter but that only added to the sensation. More of the jock's load oozed out and he licked it up. Scruffy turned me back to the railing, pulled me down for a kiss, and fed me some of the warm cum he had worked from my ass.

We made out for a couple minutes before he moved away and I headed to the showers. I couldn’t stay out too late, after all. Thomas might get suspicious.

• Like 1

Chapter 15: Boundaries

For better or worse, the rest of the week was too busy to even think about getting away.

An actual project got dropped in my lap on Tuesday morning that had to be competed by Friday. I made sure to take some of the work home with me during the week so Thomas could see me working on it late into the evening. If nothing else, it would make sure that he didn’t have any doubts about my whereabouts on Monday.

Calvin was still distant but he did seem to relax a bit as the week went on. He didn’t mention our fuck session and I felt no need to bring it up. He would talk about it when he was ready. That time finally came on Friday afternoon. A few minutes after wrapping up the project and submitting my report, he entered my office and closed the door. His shoulders were hunched, his eyes kept looking away, and he had an envelope in his hands.

“Stephen, can we talk for a minute?”

“Sure, have a seat.” I gestured at the chain facing my desk. “What’s on your mind?”

“Well… i think you know.”

“Do I? “ I asked innocently. I wasn’t going to let him off too easily.

He sighed. “It’s… it’s about… last week. You know.”

“Mm hm.” I said, noncommittally.

“Since starting here, I’ve tried very hard to be the best I can be. To be respected and accepted. I never intended for anything like that to happen… for you to see me act like that.”

“Like what?”

“Please don’t make me go into this. This is hard enough as it is.” He handed me the envelope. I opened it and glanced as his letter of resignation.

“I see.” I sat the letter on my desk without taking my eyes off him. “Calvin, don’t you like working here? Are you unhappy?”

“No, no.” He stammered. “I love this job… but I feel so humiliated.”

I gave him a reassuring smile. “Why? I don’t know any reason why you should.”

“Stephen… you have to understand.” He looked away, unable to look me in the eye. “Until a couple weeks ago, I had never been with anyone. You know… sexually. And now you’ve seen me acting… like that. Like a slut.”

Well. So Calvin had been a virgin until recently? That explained a lot.

“Let me guess. You met Dan and something clicked inside you. Something woke up.”

“Dan?”

“The man who came in at the end on Friday. After everyone else left.”

Calvin nodded.

“And other men since then, I assume. He had you meet other men there as well.” I didn’t need to see Calvin nod to know the answer. “Listen Calvin. I was right there with you. I don’t see any reason to be embarrassed. You are a man. You have needs. It just so happens that other men fulfil them for you. Like they do me.”

He started to protest but I held up my hand for him to stop. “You are a good man, Calvin. There is nothing wrong with you. Look.. you are a great assistant and an asset to the company and to me. If you want to leave, I can’t stop you, but I would like you to stay.”

“I don’t know…”

“We can keep everything strictly professional if that is what you want. Lots of guys experiment, Calvin. It doesn’t have to mean anything.”

His was looking down. “But it does mean something. I liked it. Since that first time, I can barely think about anything else. I see guys and I think about them… naked. Fucking me.”

I chuckled. “It’s like a kid in a candy store. We all go through the same thing, you know. When I first came out, I had just started college. I had known I was gay for a long time but never acted on it. You know how if you get a bottle of pop and shake it up… when it opens, the pressure makes it shoot everywhere? Well, I was the same way when I came out. I shot everywhere… or let every willing guy I could find shoot in me.”

He laughed. His cute little laugh. His cute little smile. His shoulders finally relaxed.

“So… what I’m saying… there’s is no need to resign and there is definitely no need to be ashamed. Ok?”

“Ok, Stephen.”

“So no resignation? You will stay on?”

He nodded, suddenly determined. “Yes. I’ll stay.”

“Good. Now it’s late, you should head out for the weekend. Go to a gay bar, to a club. Just relax and have a good time.”

“I think I will.” He stood up and walked to the door. He paused there before opening it. “Stephen… do you want to get a drink with me sometime? In a gay bar or… wherever?”

“I would love to. Anything for my favorite employee.”

He laughed again. “It’s a date.”

I caught myself staring at his ass again as he left and I knew I would be back inside him soon…. once a guy becomes a cum slut he never really stops (he just hides it the way I did for the last three years). The next time I would get him to top me as well. Make sure this was a mutually beneficial relationship. Reaching over, I dropped his letter into my shredder.

When I got home, Thomas had the curtains closed and candles out. “What’s the special occasion?” I asked.

“Just a reward for my hard working man. You’ve been so busy all week… “

I gave him a kiss and was surprised by the passion when he kissed me back. He used my shoulders to steer me over to the couch. He pushed me, playfully, until I sat down. He stood over me and moved closer.

“And just what do you have on your dirty little mind?” I teased.

“I’m sure we will think of something.” He unbuckled his belt and then opened the front of his jeans. His hand slipped inside the fly and pulled his dick out. He was already hard. “Oh… look at what’s come up?”

I leaned forward and took him in my mouth and he moaned above me. I put my hands on his ass and pulled his pants down, out of the way. I worked his dick and he put his hands on the back of my head, pulling me forward as if he could magically make his hard on bigger so it could fill my mouth.

Thomas has always been skittish about having his ass touched… maybe it threatened his masculinity and his self-perception as a “total top”. But, somehow, I felt now was the time to try. My hands caressed his glutes, massaging them in time with my sucking. I slipped my hands inward, targeting his crack. He tensed up but didn't stop me.

Emboldened, my fingers began to explore his crack. Finding his hole. Circling it. Teasing it. His hands found my wrists as if to pull me away but he still didn’t stop me.

“Stephen… “ he moaned above me. I looked up and he stared me in the eyes. “When you get fucked… do you like it? Do you really like it?”

I didn’t look away. i just moaned my assent. I kept sucking, kept fingering him. Circling his tight rosebud. Gentle pressure… don’t want to scare my little doe here.

Resistance. My finger circling. Pressing. His body shakes above me and the tip of my finger slips inside. He gasps and I am gentle. Finger circling just inside him. Pressing. A little deeper. HIs eyes close. Perhaps he wants to pretend he is someone else, that it is not Thomas getting his ass fingered. Not Thomas liking it.

His dick is so hard. I stretch his hole a little more before he finally moves my hands away. He pulls me, with an urgency, to my feet. Bending me over the couch in front of him. He slips his dick inside me, bareback again, and rides me. He is so turned on that he only lasts a couple minutes and then his whole body tenses one final time and he unloads inside me. I fight down my regret that his dick isn’t bigger…that he can’t satisfy me.

After a moment he pulls out. I roll onto my back, a trickle of his cum dripping from my ass onto the couch. He snuggles next to me on the couch. His head rests against my chest. His eyes glued to my dick. I tug it and it gets hard. I stoke. He watches.

He doesn’t speak, doesn’t turn away. Just stares at my dick as I stroke it. I think of Dan and how good it would feel for him to fuck me again. About David Johnson and how he filled me up, how he made me his bitch like no other man had before. The thoughts excite me. I get harder, the head of my dick is red… almost purple. I slip a hand past my balls and finger myself, working the same finger inside me that had been inside Thomas.

I can feel it building. I can feel Thomas staring, fascinated, at my cock about to blow. I feel it in my stomach as I reach the point of no return. “Oh… fuck!” I hiss. Cum erupts out of my cock and coats me from my belly, onto my thighs, onto Thomas’s face. Thomas is still watching my dick. He watches as I milk the last drops. He watches as my dick finally begins to soften.

He doesn’t touch my dick but I feel his finger on my stomach. Swirling in my cum. He brings it closer to his face and I think he is about to taste it. At the last minute, however, he looks up at me and slips his cum coated finger into my mouth. We stare into each other’s eyes as I suck and lick his finger clean.

He says nothing, just turns back to look at my dick again. I moved an arm down his back and cup his ass cheek in my palm. We lay there together until we drifted into a peaceful sleep with him on my chest.

Chapter 16: A Second Bathhouse Interlude

The next morning, Saturday, Thomas’s father called and asked if he could come spend the weekend to help him out with a couple things around the house. His father lived about 50 miles away and these calls came in from time to time.

“Do you want me to go with you?” I asked after they had hung up.

“No… it’s nothing major. Just the usually stuff that he has a hard time with these days. You’ve had a long week… you need to relax.”

I had no intention of arguing the point so I helped Thomas pack an overnight bag. A kiss as he prepared to open the garage door turned into a blow job and I took advantage of the opportunity to play with his ass again. He let me finger him until his cum flooded my mouth. And then he headed to the car. And I had weekend to myself.

I spent the afternoon watching bareback porn online, jacking off, fingering myself… basically getting myself all worked up. When it started getting dark, I checked the GPS app we use to keep track of each other when we are traveling. I confirmed he was at his father’s house. I changed into a pair of nice tight jeans and a black button up shirt and headed to “boystown”.

I visited a few bars. One of the bartenders recognized me and we talked for a minute. I had been a regular in the bar for years before Thomas and I got together. He asked what I was up to, we chatted for awhile. Then he gave me a little kiss on the cheek and had to get back to work.

I hung around in the bar for a bit… but, even as the crowd began to pick up, I felt very out of place. Most of the crowd was in their twenties and it just made me feel old. Another bar and more or less the same thing. A couple more stops, a couple drinks in each one, and I was feeling very relaxed and very horny. It was around 10:00 by this point.

It was only a few minutes walk and I was walking into the same bathhouse. It was early but the crowd was already busier than it had been on my last visit. Once I was wrapped in nothing but a towel I began to prowl the rooms and hallways.

I started in the video room again. A small crowd was watching the videos. I sat next to one guy, his hand under his towel, jacking his dick. He spread his thighs slightly in acceptance and I soon had his meat in my throat. He held the back of my head tight to his crotch, not taking his eyes off the porn showing on the screen, until he shot his load down my throat.

As I passed by the jacuzzi, one college age guy had another bent over the side. He was sliding his bare dick in and out of the second guys ass and their grunts and moans reverberated throughout the area. I joined the small crowd watching them for a few minutes before wandering on.

I decided to walk through the private booth area. The booths were situated in what, at one time, had been a single large room but had been divided into a series of hallways with doors to the booths on each side. A number of the booths were closed and dark, either not yet rented for the evening or the occupant was cruising another another part of the bathhouse. From other booths you could hear the grunts, moans, and unmistakable sound of fucking drifting through the closed door. Other booths were open and I slowed down enough to get a quick view of the occupant. It was about halfway through the second hallway when I found something that caught my interest.

The door was open and the dim light in the room was on and I quickly took in the two guys lounging in the room. Both were black, their dark skin contrasting with the white towels they wore around their waists. The first guy was leaning against the wall of the booth, his eyes catching mine as I walked by. His dark chest was smooth and hairless, but a tantalizing treasure trail started just under his hard abs and disappeared under his towel. I gave him a little smile. He did not smile in return, offered no greeting, but his eyes scanned me up and down. The second guy was sitting on the bed, watching the small TV screen mounted on the wall, playing some porn I couldn’t see from outside the room. His hand playing idly with his cock under the towel. He was a bit older that the guy standing, a bit stockier, and with a thin layer of hair on his chest.

I slowed down slightly, but neither of the guys reacted to my presence so I continued on. Reaching the end of the hall, I circled back and walked more slowly past their booth. The first guy, the one standing, still didn’t smile or say anything but his eyes met mine and his hunger was obvious. I paused at the doorway, leaning against the door frame, and holding his gaze.

The second man spoke but didn’t look at me. “You comin’ in or what?”

I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. I looked from one man to the other, unsure where to start. The younger guy pushed me roughly to my knees in front of the older one. I untied his towel. His black cock was not quite fully hard and I wrapped my hand around it and gave it a couple strokes. About 7 inches, cut, and thick.

He pushed my hand away. “Get your bitch mouth on that dick, motherfucker.”

I happily obliged. I bent forward, wrapping my lips around his thick cockhead then sliding down, allowing it to fill my mouth. His hands gripped the back of my head and he pulled me down and forced his dick to the back of my mouth and into my throat.

“Shit, Devon.” He said to the younger man with a laugh. “This fucker can take a cock.”

The younger man bent over my shoulder. “Is that true, bitch? You like big, black cock?”

“Mmmm…” With the cock in my throat I could only moan my assent.

“Well… this is your lucky night, cunt.” The younger man, Devon, said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was smiling now. A cruel smile. “You are going to get plenty of big black cock.”

I felt him pull my towel away and then he gripped my hips and pulled me up, still bent over and his older friend’s dick still working away in my throat. The younger man knelt behind me, opening my buttocks with his palm. I felt his tongue lick my pucker then stab inside me. He pulled back. “He’s no virgin, Ty.”.” He said before diving back in.

“Good.” The older man said. He gripped my chin and pulled my face up enough to look at him without losing his place in my mouth and throat. “I’m in no mood to be gentle tonight.”

The younger guy continued to rim my ass, occasionally spitting to add more moisture. He bit the tight ring around my pucker and I jerked forward, sliding the older man’s dick a little deeper into my throat. They both laughed.

“I bet you want to get fucked.” The older man, Ty, said. “Don’t you, bitch?”

I raised my ass for Devon, the younger guy, letting my actions be my answer. I hadn’t seen his dick yet but hoped he had the meat to back up his cockiness.

Ty pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped it against my face. “Beg for that dick, cunt. Tell my man Devon how much you want it.”

“Please.” I begged. “Please fuck me. Please give me your dick. I feel so empty, please fill me up.”

“Tell him what you want.” The older man ordered.

“Fuck me. Fuck me with your black cock. Fill me with your cock. Fill me with your cum! Make me your bitch…. make me…”

The older man cut me off my shoving my head back on his dick. Devon was behind me now. I could feel the tip of his dick pressing against my barrier. Pushing against my hole, only his spit for lube. I pushed back and felt his dick open my sphincter and begin to push into me.

“Yeah…” the younger man moaned. “Look at that little white ass take that black dick. Damn! That is a sight.”

He thrust hard. Pushing into me. Opening me up further. My hole obedient opened before his assault, taking him in, allowing him to slide into the root. His balls slapped against my ass. “Shit yeah!” He moaned. I guessed he was about the same length as his friend but not quite as thick.

Ty was fucking my throat in sync with the thrusts into my ass. He was fully hard and I could tell he was leaking pre-cum. I was too busy to stroke my own dick but it was hard and dripping as well.

“I bet he could take more in this ass, Ty.” The younger guy said. “I bet this fuckin’ slut can take both of us at once.”

Ty pushed me off his dick as the younger abruptly pulled out of my ass. I was left feeling abandoned and empty. The older man stood up, pushing me to my feet as well, and the younger one stretched out on the bed. His hard dick was standing like a flagpole above his crotch.

“Get on this dick, bitch.”

I obediently climbed onto the bed and lowered myself onto his cock. I sighed contentedly at feeling him inside me again. I started riding up and down but Ty pushed me forward until I was laying chest to chest with the younger guy. He then climbed behind me and I felt him line his 7 inch dick up to my hole, ready to push in next to his friend.

I felt a moment of panic but then acceptance. i wanted this. I wanted their dicks inside me, fucking my hole, using me, giving me their cum. I might not be able to find another dick like Mr. Johnson, one that could reach so far into my guts, but together these two were thick enough to stretch me out.

I felt the second dick push forward and groaned. For the first time in a week, I felt filled. The older man rested his hairy chest against my back and pushed himself deeper. His sweat coated my back. There was pain, but it felt so amazing and I begged him to get in me. To bury his cock all the way inside.

“You like that?” The younger man said, carefully thrusting into my hole… careful not to slip out or make Ty slip out. “You like those two black dicks in your white cunt?”

“Yeeeeaahhh…” I moaned.

“Damn. You are a fuckin’ slut, aren’t you? Just a fuckin’ slut.”

“Yes, sir. I’m your slut.”

The continued pumping me, squeezing me between their bodies, filling my ass, stretching my hole. I didn’t want it to end but I knew it couldn’t last for long.

“I’m gonna shoot.” The older guy said. His breath was hot against my neck as he buried himself in me. His dick pulsed inside me and I felt his hot seed filling me.

“Yeah… give it to me. Give me your cum.”

“Fucking whore. Fucking cum whore!” He moaned as the last of his load escaped his dick. He softened and slipped from my hole.

I started riding Devon’s dick again. He was thrusting his thighs up to meet me. His eyes holding mine, I felt mesmerized. “Here is comes, white boy.”

His body shuddered and he froze. His hands clamped my hips, holding me in place, his cock balls deep in me, firing pulse after pulse of hot cum.

I was hard as a rock but neither of them made a move to touch me. When I tried to stroke myself they pushed my hands away. “Pussy like you doesn’t need to get off.” Devon said with a cruel laugh.

We all lay on the bed for a few minutes, not speaking, catching our breath. The older guy finally broke the silence. “I need to rest for a few minutes. Why don’t you two go shower and clean up? Devon… I’ll catch you in an hour or so.”

I obediently stood. Devon grabbed our towels and threw them over his shoulder. He opened the door and ushered me out into the hallway… both of us naked. His cock swung freely at his hips and the two loads I had just taken dripping out of my ass.

A couple guys were loitering in the hallway, most likely they had been listening to our fuck session. Devon put his hand possessively around my waist, his palm cupping my naked ass cheek and pulled me close. His body was so hard and firm and I obediently let him guide and control me with that hand on my ass.

By the time we reached the shower, his dick was hard again. He had me face the shower wall and slipped his dick back inside me. He moaned in my ear, calling me bitch, slut, whore, pussy…. until he rewarded me with another load.

By the time he had finished we had a small crowd watching.

“Stay where you are.” Devon told me. He gestured towards one of the onlookers who quickly stepped into position behind me. Another cock slipped into my hole.

I’m not sure how long I was in the shower. 30 minutes? An hour? If felt like forever. It felt like no time at all. In the end, the last of the men finished with me and walked away. Devon had long since gotten bored and wandered away. Cum was dripping down my legs. I had taken 8 loads in my ass tonight… and other couple down my throat.

I turned on the water and stood under the stream for a few minutes before soaping myself up. My towel was nearby, Devon had left it for me on a peg. I headed back to the locker room and then home.

What a fantastic night.

• Like 1

Sorry for the long waits on chapters of the story... after these two chapters today, I'm expecting to wrap up the story in two final chapters... which I will try to get done this weekend if I can.

Anyway... hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 17: Hook Up Hotel

I smiled as Calvin pulled himself out of my ass, and stood next to the hotel bed. In the two weeks since I had talked him out of resigning, we had hooked-up four times, and this time I finally got him to fuck, with the result his warm cum was now dripping from my hole. What he lacked in experience and skill, he made up in enthusiasm. I felt a strange sense of satisfaction at having taken the first load he had shot in another guy's ass.

I had also been able to get together with Mark Miller’s son, the guy who had stumbled into the restroom the week Dan was pimping me out. Cute kid and a hot fuck. This cheap hotel I had found just outside town had been a godsend. Plus there had been a couple more bathhouse visits when I could sneak away without rousing too much suspicion. I had lost track of how many loads I had taken.

“Did you like it, baby?” I asked Calvin, using the term of endearment that he liked, and then added “Did you like the feel of your dick in my ass?”

He smiled, responding “It felt really good, but honestly I like the feel of your dick in my ass even more.”

I laughed, assuring him, “Next time, but I’ve got to get home.”

He pouted but then followed me into the shower where we made out for a minute, and he began soaping me up, paying extra attention to my dick. Quickly enough what began as a simple washing lead to Calvin stroking me and getting me hard again. Then, giving me a mischievous smile, he rinsed the soap off of my dick. I didn’t have the willpower to stop him when he dropped to his knees and took me into his warm mouth. He was clearly continuing to learn new skills, which lead me to wonder how much practice he was getting outside of our hook-ups but I didn’t ask. While I had invited him to visit the bathhouse with me, as the idea of pimping out his hot ass amused and aroused me, so far he had declined.

By now he had me fully hard, and was sliding ever deeper down on my cock, that is, deeper and deeper into his throat. Working my cock like a pro. Deep throating me, licking my balls, making sure I was hard enough. Then he pulled my dick out of his mouth, turned around, and lined it up with his ass. The sneaky little fucker had already lubed himself up! He pushed back onto my dick and moaned in triumph as I pushed easily inside. Like me, he still wasn’t as tight as he had been before our encounter with Mr. Johnson, but he still felt amazing and I have to admit, I loved to plow his ass. There was something about a hot young guy ready and begging to get fucked. I pumped his ass hard, both he liked it that way and because I wasn’t kidding when I said that I had to get home.

My hands were on his hips, pulling him back into my thrusts. The hot water of the shower splashed into my chest and ran down my stomach and over my crotch and balls. “Fuck me Stephen,” he begged, “Give me your load,” as he squeezed his ass muscles hard and tight around my cock.

I redoubled my efforts and his ass took it without any challenge. My balls were tightening up, so I warned him, “Here it comes, baby," and with that my dick erupted in his ass. I stopped thrusting into him but he kept working my dick with his ass.

“Yes! I can feel you shooting inside me! Give you your cum!”

Finally my dick grew too sensitive so I held tight to his hips to hold him in place, and when my balls were empty, pulled out, and knelt behind him, licking-up the glob of cum that followed my dick out.

He stood and kissed me again and leaned against my chest, kissing and licking my nipples, murmuring “A quickie, but a good one.”

We finished showering and got dressed. As we prepared to leave the room, however, I couldn’t resist slipping a hand down the back of his pants and fingering his ass. He moaned and rubbed the front of my pants, trying to get me hard again. “Next time,” I promised, removing my hand from his trousers, and disengaging myself from his grasp.

He gave me a dirty look but understood, saying with a smile, "Tease.”

“You know, you really should go to the baths with me next time. You would have a lot of fun.”

“I don’t know. I really like just being with you.”

Not for the first time, I worried that he was growing 'attached' to me. I wasn’t looking for a new boyfriend. I just enjoyed the sex. I had no doubt that, if I got him to a bathhouse, he would be the center of attention, and doubted his infatuation in me would last much beyond that, so I made another effort to convince him, saying “You should at least try it. “

He looked reluctant but finally agreed. I hid my sigh of relief, gave him a final quick kiss, then guided him out of the room.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 18: Thomas Is Ready

When I got home, I made a big show of the paperwork I had (allegedly) been working on that day. Thomas had me lay on the couch and gave me a shoulder rub… which became a back rub.. which became him massaging my ass. Damn… since I had talked him out of condoms my husband's sex drive had gone through the roof. And that wasn't the only change... my fingering his ass was a regular part of our sex lives now.

He soon had me naked on the couch. His hands disappeared and I felt his tongue take their place. He worked my hole with his lips and his tongue, getting me wet. His little dick was hard but it really didn’t excite me at all. Then I had an idea.

“Your turn.”

I had Thomas remove his shirt and lay face down on the couch. I started with his shoulders, as he had mine, and worked my way down. I massaged his arms then his back. Then his lower back. I felt him tense up as I reached the area right before his glutes. I gave him a playful slap on his but. “Relax, sweetheart.”

He chucked and felt his tension ease. I slipped my hands underneath him to undo his belt and pants and slide them down his hips. I gave his butt little kissed on each cheek and he squirmed at the tickling sensation. I gave one cheek a little nibble and he almost jumped.

I moved in on my target. His crack. He didn’t stop me. I gave his ass a little lick and split his butt cheeks apart. His tight hole winked at me. He had never let me rim him.. but now my tongue touched his rosebud. I circled it. Kissing, licking, gently biting and he moaned underneath me. He pushed his ass back into my face. Lost in the moment. Lost in the sensations he had never let himself feel.

I licked a finger and slipped it inside him as I continued to work his tight ring with my tongue. He moaned. His hole gripped my finger but I continued working him until I felt him relax. A second finger. I pushed my fingers into him in a clear fucking motion. And then I found the lump of his prostate.

“Oh… don’t stop… that feels so amazing.”

His eyes were closed so he couldn’t see my triumphant smile. I licked his rosebud and it pulsed around me fingers as they worked in and out of him. I managed to get a third finger inside him. He was pushing back onto my fingers now. He was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat.

His body tensed beneath me. His ass clenched as if trying to break off my fingers. His body shook beneath me as he reached the point of no return. After a moment, his ass relaxed a bit and I slipped my fingers out from inside him. He couldn’t help the disappointed moan that escaped his throat.

He moved to make room and I sat down next to him. Then my husband… my “total top” husband leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. He was inexperienced and I felt his teeth a couple times… but the sight of seeing him eagerly sucking my dick was amazing. When he reached his hand around and started fingering his own ass it was too much. I shot my load into his mouth. He sucked my head and licked up every drop of my cum.

We lay on the couch together for awhile, my dick still in his mouth.

Later that night, after he had finally gone to bed, I picked up my phone and sent a text message.

“Dan it’s Stephen from the office building. Thomas is ready.”