Picky bottoms at a sauna

hungry_hole

Just my take here on the open door not for everyone policy at the bath. Many hot 'shy' guys prefer to dart into an open door when they see something they deem worth their time. They don't want to play or be touched in public or even be seen entering a room. They see a hot back and hot ass and there is no confusion on what role who is going to play. Door closes and it is on. Door open = open invite? More: door open = open to the possibilities. More times than not I'll hear the door close and turn to see the 'attitude' boy standing there with a raging hard on ready to do some damage. Come into my room with nothing to offer - small soft dick, abused flabby body, bad hair cut and teeth, staggering drunk or stoned and I'll shoo you out of my room.

I too am part of the "picky" one's in a bath house/sex club. With me it's more of looking at the guy & if he has the "look" that I find hot & sexy, I'll do something with him. If not, I'll usually just ignore them or if they try to strike up a conversation I'll politely say I'm not interested . My beef is with the guys I say I'm not interested, and they cop an attitude of "how dare you not do anything with me", this is a sex club". If even had guys who almost force themselves on me, where I had to get snotty with them even pushing them away, telling them to "fuck off". It seems that attitude of this is a sex club so you're "supposed" to have sex with everyone is very prevalent out there.

The pickier the bottom the better it is for the other bottoms because they will get that action that the picky guy rejected. I hate poseurs and guys at baths looking for 10s or a husband. That's why i wont go to a bathhouse and I'm so happy we have a sex club in the area. I don't see many picky bottoms there, the ones bent over in the dark room don't care who fucks them.