What's a guy got to do to get Fucked on his Birthday?

Poz1956

The odometer clicks over another notch today. I was really hoping for it to go off with a bang (or two or three).

I have profiles on Squirt, and even put up posted my first hook-up thing on Craig's List. I thought it was all fun and sexy. I'm not quite ready to go the BBRT route yet. Any suggestions? Below is the Craig's List post.

Does it look too much like "Lonely old guy needs a pitty-fuck?"

Today is my B-Day -- Want to snuff out a "Candle" by sitting on it!

00Z0Z_itpSGsATIBd_50x50c.jpg00F0F_lGnIJF4mZfG_50x50c.jpg00O0O_43lp8CqIGpI_50x50c.jpg

age : 57 body : average facial hair : Moustache hair : Greying Brown height : 5'9" (175cm) weight : 175

I'm an average looking guy, with fit and powerful legs from lots of cycling. I've been told I have the ass of a guy half my age. My upper half wouldn't be called buff, but I am working on getting it more toned. Hit the gym 4+ times a week & I am seeing results. Not quite ready to click the "Toned" flag yet, but the goal is in sight. Others have complemented me on the change, so I must be doing something right.

The odometer is kicking over another notch Today. I'd like to celebrate by sitting on a "Candle" or two. Would you like stuff your bringer of light and life in my Birthday Buns? Also into blowing out candles to make sticky wishes come true.

I've spent most of my life topping, but have decided to re-explore being a bottom. I've got a broad range of interests, depending on the man, my mood, and the moment. Your ideas always welcome. I defiantly have a fetish for Uncut dick, but don't let that stop you Cut guys from saying Hi! Love to run bare tongued through HWP furry chests, but smooth ones taste pretty good too.

Sadly I can't host my own birthday party, but I can travel to you.

If interested, give me a shout.

Oh the best part of my night was one of those guys who's profile says he wants Poz guys to be sincere and honest. We'd chatted previously a few times, but our schedules just didn't align for a hook-up. We talked for a bit tonight, and he was inviting me over.

The mental struggle between Don't Ask - Don't Tell, came out on the Disclose my status side of the coin tonight. (This was going to be safe sex - not raw). And of course the response was suddenly a friend arrived at his door. But magically I was also immediately Blocked.

I wish Neg guys would remember how they react may affect what a Poz does the next time he thinks about disclosing his status. Based on how you're about to treat him would YOU want to be that next guy? I attempted to show my respect for him, and earn his in return. He showed me he was never worthy of either. The least you can do is at least be polite.

I don't wish HIV on anybody. But in that moment of anger, I hoped he shoves his uncut dick bare into a recently infected "Clean U B 2" guy, who can't even test Poz yet. That guy will have a viral load around 10 million, and I hoped buddies foreskin sucks every single viral particle in from his "D & D Free" trick.

No I don't really hope that. But for just a moment, when hurt and angered and treated like a piece of trash, it crosses my mind.

I needed just a bit of life affirming naked human contact tonight. What I got instead was a sole crushing kick to the curb like yesterday's trash.

I should know better by now. All those guys who profess to want "honesty, truth, and sincerity" will immediately shit in your mouth when they get any of it.

So all you brain dead Neggies who are absolutely certain that all Poz guys are liers. I have to ask, if you got treated like crap, and immediately rejected almost every time you told the "TRUTH," would you reveal your status each and every time? AT LEAST LEARN TO BE POLITE!

And it wouldn't hurt you to learn a thing or two about modern research like the Partner Study.

Is it a function of age or of HIV? Many guys of our age have managed to stay negative, have settled down into a kinda monogamy and are watching the roses grow around the front door. I even know a serodiscordant couple who been together for twenty years. My last partner died after fourteen years together: I moved to Neath for hospital access. No longer able to ride my motorbike, I didn't want to be dependent on neighbours to drive me the twenty miles to the train station.

We always though John would survive me: his infection, though accidental, was completely unpredictable - when you're first on the scene when someone injecting has hit an artery instead of a vein, there's no time to glove up.

I hate it when someone says to look on the bright side, but that's what I'm doing now. A friend gave me a lift from Stafford to home (a bit over a hundred miles, but a bitch of a journey on a Sunday). Despite the invites another friend (or piece of trade) didn't come through my front door until nearly three months later, a period which, coincidentally, included my birthday. Drug side effects make it difficult for me to walk. If I'm fucking with someone (which doesn't happen often) he has to come to my place or be prepared to pick me up at the train station. Even then there's no guarantee that I can get it up (thank you, diabetes).

I'm compulsively honest so all my online profiles mention HIV (in the climate here you daren't not disclose). Mentioning HIV acts as a twit filter. Makes me wonder why so many men of our age are essentially celibate...

Small consolation I know, but I would...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Poz1956, I agree with drscorpio... A good CL post.

Everyone, we really have a challenge in front of us... STI's are underplayed and HIV overplayed. Chasers just complicate understanding - not that they have malice nor intention of doing that. But that shifts the conversation to an unrealistic expectation that they can convert from an undetectable guy; and perpetuate the notion that any poz guy is dangerous. Those of us who take time to learn understand the risk is minimal - less than getting infected by 'neggies'.

Other posts point out our warped global understanding of risk (any risk, not just HIV or STI). I am coping with similar with a work situation with managers going nuts about things that have not happened and are unlikely.

But back to Birthday Boy post and legitimate frustration. I can well understand it. Were the two of us closer Poz1956, you would have had your birthday wish. I understand, faint consolation that gives - but know you have been heard and understood.

I am wondering if we can get in front of it by asking about our online objects of lust more of their understanding of STI's, including HIV? Puts us in an educational role which might be a buzkill for fucking; but we have to set the information right. That chaser might feel thrilled at taking an undetectable guys load, but he won't convert from that encounter. The safees need to get a grip on reality about where risk of infection lies. Pre PrEP undetectable poz guys were the guys I pursued. While I still do that my world is opened up to delusional (but hot) neggies.

Happy belated birthday. If it's an option in the future, try to visit a piggy city for your birthday. Get a hotel and try to live out a fantasy. Or visit a bar with a darkroom or go to a sauna. It's hard to make something special happen in a familiar setting I find. My bf is very possessive of me on my birthday so I can't exactly be a pig :) note to self: I'm lying about my birthday in my next relationship. Just kidding. Not.