Once raped bare, can you go back?

Since you were raped I can't really know how you feeling since I have not been but it can be traumatic if you have insurance I would consider talking to a therapist. They can help you get back to that place your wanting to be in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, thats how this all started for me. I used to just be bi curious and loved to wear thongs at the beach. Then at jones beach on NY one summer. Maybe I was 20. I got a bit too curious and wander ed into the dunes to mainly walk around in my gstring. Found about 10 guys all in different areas having sex. Decided to start making out with two who decided to film each other with me with their small camcorder. Next thing I knew I was being raped after allowing them to tie me to some drain grates. They choked me and I woke up with about 10 lifeguards and ems people surrounding me with blood all over the sand and a dirty corona bottle stuck inside me. Was in the hospital for 3 days.... needless to say kind of lost all respect for my self ever since and fortunate or unfortunate... now I am a BB bottom for years. Basically chasing... basically so I wont be worried about it anymore. But after all that, the answer is no..., I never recovered.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I could not.  Raped very early bare, I didn't even know what a condom was until I got older.  By that time, I had accepted myself in my role.  Not necessarily a cum dump, but for use by Alpha Tops.  And... I am entirely ok with that.