Being a cumdump and views of others

fuckboy20

If you're worried about people in your local area viewing you a certain way and getting a reputation as a slut then try to limit your cumdump fun to weekends where you can take a road trip to another nearby city of town where you're free to be a cumdump without worrying about the gossip queens and all of that.

I completely agree, I own a business and am always out in public. I do exactly this, I take an hour drive and load up and come home. I am not saying I don't load up here in my town but I am very self conscious so being able to be free in another city is liberating.

I would have to agree that you need to be yourself. Chances are it will happen on its own anyway.

When I was in high school, I was shy and reserved. I thought that when I went to college I'd be in a place where no one knew me and I'd be able to bust out and be an outgoing partier and transform into a 'new me'. Well guess what, the only thing that changed when I went to college was my address. Being an outgoing partier just wasn't 'me'.

My guess is that if inside you're a slut, cumdump, or whatever label you want to put on it, that even if you turn away from it for awhile, you'll probably find yourself walking back down that path - which is not necessarily a bad thing if it suits you. Having a desire for wild group sex or multiple partners isn't necessarily a bad thing (unless you're a priest, or if you have ambitions to be in politics or otherwise in the public life, etc). For most other jobs, what you do in your own bedroom (or someone elses, or at a bath or a party room, etc etc) is your own business and no one elses. Driving an hour or two away from home for your wildest sexcapades can work if you want to do that, but it's kinda inconvenient if you want to do it very often.

Yes, there are going to be guys out there who will shy away from starting a relationship with you if you've 'been around'. Those same guys will probably shy away from you if you're positive. My opinion is, that's their loss. From what I gather, you probably wouldn't be happy with one of them anyway, and would feel your hole itching for other cock after being with them for a number of years. You might be better off finding a partner that is fine with having a 3-way or mutual night out at the baths once in awhile. As long as you've got a strong relationship, that will probably make both of you happier in the long run.

Basically I'd say to weigh the STI consequences and other comments above, but if you're ok with those things and your hole's itching, go out and find a cock (or two or three or a half dozen) to satisfy that itch. Do your job, pay your bills, see movies with your friends, and with whatever time's left over, get naked and horny with as many guys as you want to. If any of your friends complain, ask them how often they have sex. Chances are they're just jealous :)

Edited by ChaserBoysRHot

Great points everyone. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who fears the same and worries. Yes, an group where everyone is tested is ideal but so fucking unrealistic. Playing outside of town is a great idea. That's why I was so desperate to go to phouse in the past.

A little experience from tonight I'd like to share.

Be fucking careful where you decide to be a cumdump. I won't say where I was but lets just say I had a few too many drinks and a bartender who wanted me to get smashed. I got a few extra drinks and shots. I sucked him and any guy he told me to. I got my ass spanked several times, nipples played with and a little making out.

I went to this place to meet two guys a couple. To fuck and get fucked by both. I was late because I got a few loads earlier in the day and got home late so I went to play late. I also wanted to make sure I was properly cleaned. Thank fuck ing good I did.

So as I was saying. I sucked off the man serving my drinks, made out with him, got my body played with and any man he told me to suck or any guy who came over I took care of him. And that was all she right. I vaguely remember one of the guys I was meeting fucked me a few times. He wanted me to fuck him and I think I fucked him for a little bit. I don't remember how many guys fucked me but I think it was 5. There no mention of my status I just remember cocks going up my ass and taking a few loads. The two guys his partner I didn't do much with him I asked but he didn't want much. At the same time I saw lots of guys getting fucked and gangbanged and after I was fucked a few times that was it. Just a piece of used meet basically.

I barely remember the guys who fucked me. I just remember that I did some shots and got drinks so I was completely naked. When I was given water and told to try and settle down I was in the bathroom and a hot guy said he already fucked me and wanted to breed me again. He fucked me in the bathroom, don't know if he bred me or not. So that's the hot side of this story. Now for the reality.

The guys I went to meet told me they were leaving. The guy who fed me the drinks and made out with me gave me my clothes so I could get going. Some of the guys that fucked me bred me and used me so that was it.

I was taken outside but walked to the car by myself. I remember sitting in my car with the car on and passing out quickly. I don't remember if it was a dream or not but I think some guy warned me not to turn on my car especially being drunk and that I could get fined by a cop for that. I don't know if a guy actually said that but I dreamed it. Abandoned by everyone I blacked out and I woke up. I was surprised I actually woke up. Every single car I was gone I was the only one left. Not one person cared to make sure I was okay, the guys I was supposed to meet didn't give a fuck neither did the guy who fed me the drinks. Maybe because I'm new back in town, but I think most guys would have probably been treated the same.

So yeah I'm young but that appeal only goes so far. I was a little pissed, hurt, scared, and sick from being drunk and left all alone. I can't tell you how fucking hard it was to drive home. I was so fucking careful and waited at mcdonalds like hell forever waiting to get some damned food to wake up. But yes I'm at home and barely okay after eating some food and ginger ale. But i took care of myself. I left my hat at the place which I liked too. Not sure if I'll try and get it back.

So yes I got to be a cumdump. I don't know how many loads I really took, I don't know what the guys looked like, all I know is that I took raw cock and loads. I only told the guy that gave me the drinks I was positive since I was more sober at that point. Lesson learned, make sure I have some kind of back up or plan if I get shitfaced to save my ass or help myself. Because no one else will or care.

That being said 2 failed poly relationships and trying to make connections with vanilla guys has failed. Attempts at learning leather and other things from a Sir has gotten me no where. I don't really give a fuck anymore. I think I'm just going to find someone to whore me out and I'll take all the cock up my ass and loads that he tells me. I believe that's truly what I'm meant for not a relationship. I know this doesn't apply to everyone but that's how I feel anyways. And as some have said, this means that certain Sirs will get the proper service and mouth or ass that they need. I look forward to being able to provide that service.

I've had the same kind if experience as the original poster. I surpressed my slut/pig/cumdump feelings while I was in relationships but usually went back to being a cumdump when I was single. After my last relationship ended I decided that I didn't need a boyfriend and it was time I was happy being me and enjoying being who and what I am. I don't really care anymore what other people think about my sexual behaviour or what labels they want to apply, I enjoy myself and take pleasure in pleasing other guys.