Longest rimjob youve given or received?

Fickloch

Guest bearbackgemini

The longest I've had my ass eaten was about 20 minutes before I was begging him to fuck me but I could eat ass all day and have gone close to an hour before the guy asked me to fuck.

Guest cum-in
I would say generally rimming takes a few minutes. I love rimming, however, the point is to fuck or get fucked. I also like felching after the fuck.

This is pretty much how I like it as well.

As much as I love eating ass and being rimmed, it's usually jut foreplay and leading up to me being fucked. One guy wanted to keep going and after an hour and half I was begging to be fucked, promising him the world and I'd make his sexual dreams cum true if he'd just fuck me. He loved my ass and by the time his cock slipped inside me my hole was dripping with saliva and well lubed from spit and an expert tongue fuck. Although it took forever I gave him credit for being the first guy to make me cum by eating my ass, a strange feeling as I wasn't touching my cock and neither was he, usually hands free only hits me with a good cock in my ass but this guy made me cum wih his tongue.

• Upvote 2

Two hours is the longest rimjob I've received. Prior to that, as much as I love being rimmed, I wouldn't have thought it possible that it could maintain my interest for that long. But this guy was such a master of analingus that I didn't want it to end. The only reason why we finally had to break was because his roommate was coming home.

Mutual rimming. Poppers. Who's watching the clock?

Good point! I wasn't watching the clock for the most part. And I have no time frame really to reference. It FELT like three hours at least. You're right though.

• 6 months later...

God I love eating ass before and after fucking. Especially after... I could eat my fuck buds ass forever after I fuck him. When I lick his hole, he begs for more dick in his ass...interesting cuz he's top/ versatile. I have a close cropped beard which drives him wild when my face is buried in his butt. He usually ends up with multiple loads in his sweet hole. I've never watched the clock though but the eating, fucking, eating fucking.....lasts all afternoon. If he.... Or anyone's tongue or wet finger slips into my hole I start begging for a fucking. He knows this and continues until I turn into a complete butt slut, allowing him to do what EVER he wants.

• Upvote 1

Longest rimming I've received was this past Saturday. My fuckbuddy spent over twenty minutes on my hole after I'd finished working out. He said he liked how I tasted. I almost forgot my name it felt so fucking good. When he pinned my legs back and spit in my hole I yelled "fuck!". I came thisclose to letting him fuck me. Instead I finished in his mouth.

• Upvote 1