what's your favourite popper ??

japsouro

Guest BtmByTheBay

So far I've tried: Rush, Blue Boy, Amsterdam, English (Regular and white label), Jungle Juice (Regular, Platinum, Black Label), and a couple of others. JJ Black Label extra strength, so far, has been the best to me, followed by the white label English poppers; my ass opens up almost instantly for cock ;)

I have tried rush, super rush, iron horse, locker room, Amsterdam, blue boy, jungle juice, jungle juice platinum, hardware (i think thats the name or its hardwire), and a few others but my top two favorites are rush and iron horse

Have had a bottle connected to my nose of one brand or another all my pig life.. LUV poppers. So always looking for something close

to the real amyl I used to use. Right now I'm using English that comes in a union jack colored box (small lettering on bottle). Real smooth and takes me

into that deep dark nasty zone. We'll see how long this brand last and will update.

Have had a bottle connected to my nose of one brand or another all my pig life.. LUV poppers. So always looking for something close

to the real amyl I used to use. Right now I'm using English that comes in a union jack colored box (small lettering on bottle). Real smooth and takes me

into that deep dark nasty zone. We'll see how long this brand last and will update.

Same poppers are a must & English is 1 of the best!

Ohh hell where do I start, I have tried a lot of different brands and compounds. The occasional bath hook up gave me a great opportunity to rate them. From my point of view, Rush is garbage. jungle juice is not much better. Stay away from the butyl compounds. They are Junk. Go for Either Iron Horse, Amsterdam or if you can get it Kix. (A bath buddy let me sample it once ) omg !!!!talk about being putty in someone's hands.

you won't be disappointed. Just stay away from Rush. Thanks

Edited by fetluvr171

ive tried Jungle juice black label, hellfire, pig sweat, iron horse, ffist, and a few others, but the iron horse and JJ black label were my favorites for sure. love getting two different brands and using one on each nostril. gets a creat combo of both and a really strong headrush

• 1 month later...

I was just going to say i like hardware, amsterdam, and rush the best. As far as lasting the longest , amsterdam is the best that i have experienced. The best hit length i have ever gotten was from hardware.

It all depends on the freshness, temperature, length of hit, and how you take the hit.

although i have noticed they have been really really weak lately. Anyone else experience this?