smooth btm vs hairy btm?? what do you prefer

japsouro

I generally don't care one way or the other when it comes to a guy's overall body hair (or lack of), although at least some maintenance of the pubic area is preferred -- doesn't have to be shaved completely, but it should be trimmed at the very least. I also love to eat ass, so that's gotta be totally smooth. There are few things that turn me on more than burying my face into a round, smooth ass and working over a hairless, slightly puckered hole with my mouth and tongue!

I'm a bottom with a moderate amount of body hair, however my ass is naturally smoother than the rest of my body. Most guys that I play with regularly like me to shave my ass and hole smooth though, which I don't have a problem with - feels great and I think it looks hot. In fact I do sometimes wish I was naturally smoother all over than I am...

I like a guy to be natural. However, I do like the pubes to be neatly trimmed. Don't want to poke my eyes out sucking his cock. As for his hole, just leave it as nature intended. Doesn't matter to me if it's hairy or hairless.

smooth hole for eating out of, hairy hole for fucking. normally i always prefer hairier guys, but i've noticed that even if a hairy guy's hole is clean, his hair will hold onto that raunchy taste/smell.

guys- if your ass is hairy, shampoo it after cleaning out!