Piercing Questions

Rayne

I was thinking somewhere along the 1-2 month line before bare anal sex. Lucky me, it might be safer with vaginas beforehand, but I think I'll wait just as long for that so there isn't a worry. As far as peeing goes, I think I'll just have to practice in the shower, and outside. Hey, they soil will thank me in return for practicing outside.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiwipozpig

I had my PA done this Saturday over the weekend gone and 2 guiche piercings. All 14 gauge. Had a little bleeding for couple of hours and very little pain. I was so horny I wanked and cum with a huge load 8 hours after having the PA done.

Pissing lots is keeping it clean.

Thanks for the thread! I have had many of the same questions and was really surprised with the squeamishness that a lot of the piercing boards seem to have. Ask about the procedure for a subincision, you can gets pics and anything you want. Ask how long before jerking it like a demon possessed monkey and you get blank stares.

Guess I know what I'm doing next weekend. Find a piercer. >:-)

Rayne, H2Ocean is what I was given by my piercer. Worked like a champ. I like you travel a bit and did so with in days. The spray worked out great.

Sounds like I should probably grab some, just to be safe ;)

Two months in you will be totally healed. In face you probably will be one month in...

Sounds good to me! I hate condoms, with a passion, so I think I might be stuck without sex for a month. I don't mind that so much. I'm wondering if I should make my fuck buddy buy me a late b-day present, and get me one of those pocket vaginas/ass holes? My hands already have issues as it is.

I had my PA done this Saturday over the weekend gone and 2 guiche piercings. All 14 gauge. Had a little bleeding for couple of hours and very little pain. I was so horny I wanked and cum with a huge load 8 hours after having the PA done.

Pissing lots is keeping it clean.

Beat me to it... though I'd be careful with that 14g PA, as it can cut through your skin if you're not careful. That's the reason many get pierced at a 10, and stretch to an 8.

Thanks for the thread! I have had many of the same questions and was really surprised with the squeamishness that a lot of the piercing boards seem to have. Ask about the procedure for a subincision, you can gets pics and anything you want. Ask how long before jerking it like a demon possessed monkey and you get blank stares.

Guess I know what I'm doing next weekend. Find a piercer. >:-)

Glad to see my thread is going to be helping out more than just myself! I was thinking of requesting this to be some kind of sticky/etc. for those who have piercing questions, but I guess we'll see what else pops up before requesting that. If more people start asking questions, I could actually make some form of FAQ/Q&A post as a 'Piercing Sticky' to prevent redundancy. I'll have to ask rawTop about that, but I don't see why we shouldn't consider the idea. If you think of more questions, or come across some good info for first timers, or for guys thinking about the PA, post it here. If there's enough of a demand, worst case, I'll write up a post and just link it in my sig; best case, we get a sticky. Aye?

Edited by Rayne

• Administrators
- How long should you leave the piercing in before attempting to remove it? Since I ride a motorbike, IF the skin remains sensitive/etc. for a while, I might be faced with the decision of riding in pain, or removing it. I will likely get a ride to the shop, but after that I'm on my own for transport.

I think people say to leave it in for at least a month before removing it. I waited longer than that and couldn't get it back in when I removed it. It felt like I was doing the piercing all over again and fucking it up in the process. Bottom line - don't remove it until you feel like it's completely healed.

To that point - if you're "a grower" make sure they use a ring that's big enough for you. That was part of my problem. The ring they used on me was too small and they pierced me pretty far back, and I'm a grower, not a shower. So those things combined meant every time I got hard it would disturb the piercing - so it didn't heal as quickly as it should have.

BTW, know before you go in where you want the hole. I've seen some PAs that are really close to the tip, and others (like mine) that are further back.

- I plan on getting the piercing stretched to an 8g at the shop, but I would likely work my way up to a 2 or so (just speculating). How much does the weight of the piercing stretch out the hole, as you go bigger? Also, how long should you wait before going up in size, etc.? This is one I've not found answered on the internet; at least, not in direct relation to the PA piercings.

Go with whatever initial gauge your piercer recommends, and then let the stretching happen naturally. Don't rush it. PAs stretch pretty naturally - the dick is stretchy skin. The stretching isn't so much about the weight (that doesn't happen until you're up to about 00 gauge / 9 mm. But rather it's about the weird angles the ring sometimes finds itself in - those will put pressure on the hole and cause stretching.

If you want to accelerate the process buy stretching tapers from your piercer and use them every day in a hot bath. But again - don't rush too much.

- I know you should wait a week or so before engaging in sex (with condoms.... sad shit), but what's the wait period for bareback? I would likely wait until I'm at a 6 before fucking anyone with the piercing, but I'd have no problem removing it for the sake of sex until then. Also, is there a "waiting period" that is recommended for a recently stretched piercing? I haven't seen anything, but you never know until you ask.

I waited a month before sex. Took it out, fucked my boyfriend bareback (on Valentines Day), and then couldn't get it back in.

What you're really asking about is hygiene. Realize that every time you piss you're cleaning your piercing. Your piss is sterile to your own body. Just make sure you have a good piss after sexual contact and you should be fine.

- How long should I leave a new piercing in before I remove it for extended periods of time? I know you should leave them in to let the body get used to it, but at some point I know it doesn't do any harm to leave them out for a couple days. I don't plan on leaving mine in 24/7, but I don't plan on only wearing it during sex either. Basically, when is it "safe" to start deciding on when I want to wear it, and when I don't? I'd hate to have it start closing up, or reject the piercing, early on because I left it out for too long.

As I mentioned I took mine out after a month, couldn't get it back in, and then I sorta gave up on it. In hindsight I should have gone back to the piercing shop, but I'm really squeamish with pain. A year later I was missing the PA and I noticed a small drop of piss where the hole used to be. I wondered if I was still a little open, so next time I pissed I held the head of my dick and this tiny stream of piss came out of the piercing. When I went back to the piercing shop they offered to repierce me, but I opted to use stretching tapers.

So even in a situation like that PAs are slow to close up. Since then I've left my PA out for a year or more and when I go to put it back in I've typically only gone down 2ga in size. PAs are very forgiving when it comes to being taken out.

- What would you recommend for cleaning/healing solutions? I know the whole sterile urine thing, and I've seen a couple different ideas for cleaning/healing aid, but I figured I'd see if anyone here has something they personally recommend.

Use Bactine. Unlike many other options it won't dry out the skin - you want to keep the skin relatively moist.

- Any care tips you have for any/all piercings? I will consult a piercer to see if it is relevant/appropriate to the PA, of course, but just crowd sourcing information.

Piss frequently. Occasionally rotate the ring and make sure its completely clean.

Also, one last important question! How long before it's safe to masturbate, and also before having an orgasm? I have a hard time avoiding masturbation for more than a day, as it is, and I'm able to make myself cum anally if needed... I would assume the orgasm part is a week or so, since that's when it's safe to fuck with a condom; however, since masturbation will exert more force on the skin than sex with a condom, I have a feeling that the wait period will be longer. I am circumcised, so that means no foreskin to create a barrier while fucking my fist. Some pointers from guys who've had experience with this piercing would be greatly appreciated.

As soon as it's not painful - go ahead. But afterwards make sure cum doesn't dry on the ring - it can irritate the piercing.

Edited by rawTOP

I have had mine for 18 years, now a 7mm captured ball. Getting it was fairly painless, no bleeding and I was horny as hell later than night.. just had to play with it next morning. I never take it out for sex. One key to it's healing is to drink PLENTY water, you will need that to dilate your urine which will also act at a healing agent.

Get one, it's a piercing that you will never regret.

I agree with all the comments above . I have my PA since 1998. It has stretched to take a 12mm dia. ring but I prefer to wear a 8mm dia ring as I found it comfortable and not so heavy as the bigger dia. rings. I never take it out. It is great and I have never had complaints from any of my FBs. Actually some guys want to be fucked with the ring in. It is only the ladder where I put shorter studs in when I want to fuck one of my FBs. Otherwise piercings is great and I have never regretted it. Go for it !

• 1 month later...

And it's done - so fucking horny! God knows how I'm going to go a couple of weeks without wanking!! As the piercer was marking my cock - it was leaking precum.

The pain wasn't exactly a pleasure - but it only lasted a few seconds. I kinda forgot how bad it was as soon as I saw how horny it looked. How I'm going to stop myself getting a stiffy?

So let the healing begin...

You're next Rayne!!

post-7612-140864354062_thumb.jpg

And it's done - so fucking horny! God knows how I'm going to go a couple of weeks without wanking!! As the piercer was marking my cock - it was leaking precum.

The pain wasn't exactly a pleasure - but it only lasted a few seconds. I kinda forgot how bad it was as soon as I saw how horny it looked. How I'm going to stop myself getting a stiffy?

So let the healing begin...

You're next Rayne!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61885[/ATTACH]

Looks great! I would get mine if I could afford to do it, just need to wait until I have more expandable income. My bike has too much I need to fix first lol.

Hopefully I can get lucky and get it done free somehow. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.