My need for seed

Well I've been lurking around here for a while. I've been toying with the idea for years to finally be bred, and im going to do it. Now, the only problem is finding the right cock to get my first load from :) Anyone have a suggestion? I actually want to get to know the guy a bit before I get impregnated with his seed. Seems a lot hotter that way...

Guest ff-whole

Jeez, don't make it rocket science man...

Go to the nearest gay sauna with dark rooms etc...

Clean up and bend over...

Or set your ass in a sling...

Don't bother trying to get to know your top in there...

They're not interested. They just want to breed you.

You are wasting your time if your profile has no location in it..
Amen! I get so annoyed when people can't take a moment to fill in the basic profile info. It should be required to join.

• 8 months later...

Good luck to you. I too have decided to be bred. In fact I am actively chasing. I started out just bb guys that told me they were neg. In fact the one guy wanted to wrap it up the first time. We got into some HOT making out and oral and he fucked me bare. Ever since then, I have only bb. I started going to group events. Didn't feel it was right to go to this sort of event and ask guys there status. I feel that if bb was a problem I shouldn't be there. I have now decided to start going to the bath houses and yes go bare even in the dark rooms. I am not looking for love but total lust. Pig tops really turn me on. I have just recently decided to start chasing. My choice. I just feel that my lifestyle will eventually cause me to end up poz so I want someone that is willing to do the honors.

Edited by hotbbbottom4u
  • Upvote 1