Being fucked while needing to piss

Jakelc

I have a new admirer who I met with for the first time yesterday. We had been exchanging emails and both of us are into piss play, I had already told him I loved being piss fucked and he could do me hard and fill me. I arrive at his house and before we even undress he gives me a pint of water to drink. The first pint is followed by a second during which he strips off and starts to jerk off watching me drink. By this time I'm absolutely horny so I stripped and go down on him getting my first taste of his cock, a nice thick eight incher. While I'm sucking his cock I feel the need to piss but I didn't want to stop until I'd had him cum in my mouth. He started to buck his hips, fucking my mouth and I'm expecting him to shoot his load, instead he pulls me up and takes me upstairs to his bedroom. I'm bursting for a piss but he told me to hold on. We get to his bedroom and his bed is covered with plastic sheets, I get on and he starts to fuck me doggy style which feels great but every thrust makes me more desperate to piss. I feel his cock hit my sweet spot and that was enough. I started to piss all over, I couldn't hold on anymore and it felt great. He was turned on and fucked me harder before pushing me down so I was lay in my own pee. He started to fuck me again really rough, it felt amazing, lying in my piss being banged hard. A few minutes later I felt my cock twitch and I started to cum followed quickly by him unloading and breeding my ass. He lay on top of me with his cock still inside me, a few moments later I felt his pee squirting inside me. A really nice warm feeling and he filled me with a lot of piss. When he pulled out of me he told me to hold it in and get back onto my hands and knees doggy style. As soon as I moved though I knew I couldn't hold it in, as soon as I started to squirt his piss out of me he pushed his face onto my ass and drank as much as he could. It was a really great time and he has asked me to see him again soon and repeat it. He wants me to fill up more and wear panties, bikinis or swimsuits on the future. I told my friend about the experience and he says I had my first desperation fuck and laughs his balls off. I have been rough fucked lots and sometimes I pee a little with a really hard fuck but I'd never even thought about having sex while being really desperate to piss on purpose. Now I really want to do it again and stay longer, drink more and this time have him fuck me while I'm full of his piss. Has anyone else experienced this.

• Upvote 10

Sounds like you are a hot fuck and GGG: good, giving, game. (Thank you Dan Savage!) your friend that commented about it being a "desperation fuck" is probably hasn't allowed himself the pleasure of going there. Keep going with the flow!

• Upvote 1

DAMN !! I need to get with YOU !!!

I like to have bottoms piss themselves while getting fucked, too. I prefer to do it in my sling with plastic and a towel on the floor. I piss fuck many of my guys. And have been known to drink it out of the ass of the right one...

I'll often piss myself while getting fucked, it feels great to let go of control of your bladder when taking a cock up the ass! My favourite experience was when a top pulled my limp dick out of my jock while he was fucking me, aimed it at my face and ordered me to piss in my mouth ;)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

My fuck buddy came round late last night. I'd already been bred earlier by another regular and had my butt plug in. I'd been drinking water and was desperate to piss by the time he came in. I loved the sensation of being fucked while desperate to piss, he held me tight while pounding my ass with me on my back. I managed to last until he was ready to cum and was hoping to wait until I'd had his load but a couple of forceful thrusts put me over the edge. I couldn't hold on and started to piss all over him and myself. He grabbed my cock and pushed it onto my stomach, the ******* soaked my body and he emptied his balls inside my ass. I was soaked and panting as he stayed balls deep inside me. I knew what I wanted next and asked him to fill my ass with his piss. He asked if I'd drink it which I don't usually do but this guy has me in the palm of his hand. With his softening cock in my mouth he starts to piss, I was surprised how much he had and there was no way I c

there was no way I could drink it all and it was dripping out of my mouth onto my chest and stomach before he pulled out and finished by pissing on my face. After a quick shower he asked how I'd feel about spending the day with him next week, he wants me to drink his piss and fill myself before he fists me. He says he can't find other guys into piss play as much as him and he would love to spend a full day. To be honest he is the only guy I've met who is more into piss than I am, I'm pretty excited to make him happy and I'm hoping he has more things planned. I love piss, fisting, fucking and being bred so it could be a long wet day.

• 6 months later...

Fuck!  You guys are hot motherfuckers!! I love the feeling of having to piss and being made to hold it, but I never pissed myself while I was getting fucked!  Wow, that sounds amazing!  the Idea of pissing yourself and then laying in it while your getting banged is great!  can't wait to try it.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Fuck!  You guys are hot motherfuckers!! I love the feeling of having to piss and being made to hold it, but I never pissed myself while I was getting fucked!  Wow, that sounds amazing!  the Idea of pissing yourself and then laying in it while your getting banged is great!  can't wait to try it.

Would love to hear some examples of you "having to piss and being made to hold it." I can easily imagine such a scenario. You squirming around, unable to sit still, clenching your legs, hoping you dom will show some mercy and allow the relief you so desperately crave. 

Edited by Brain&Brawn