Bttms: How slutty/sleazy can your hole get?

Love having a man pimp my hole out. preferably blindfolded.  Love knowing that everything is about someone else.  My hole is there for the amusement of the cocks and the master gets to choose who he wants to see abuse me.  I'm just there to do as told and take loads.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

A couple of months ago, I was getting fucked a lot in a backroom and my hole was really opened up.  One guy who fucked me brought me out to the main part of the bar and had a group of 6 of his friends feel my hole to show them how loose and sloppy it was.  It was really hot talking to them about it and feeling like the ultimate slut.

• Upvote 1

Like the previous poster said, I get cock and cum withdrawals. I think about being fucked all the time and every moment I'm not being fucked I'm imagining guy after guy loading my hole.

I get more and more horny with each dick that fucks me. I get an insatiable lust for being fucked that isn't satisfied by any amount of dick in me. I'm always wanting one more cock and load. Cumming doesn't really stop my urge either, maybe for 5 minutes but then I'm craving a cock in my hole straight away and I'm off again.

Gotta agree "ridemehard" me cum n piss hungry hole can never get enuff (_0_)

Well,  moved the slut dial a little this past week- had one of my regulars wanting my hole, but couldn't give it to him  when he wanted- just as well; I began hosing when he hit me up ( about 30 minutes b4 he wanted it)  Not happy with the hosing process, I suggested maybe later  at the end of work  (his) would be better--and cleaner. About 4p he msgs me asking if I was FINALLY ready for him--sort of an attitude and it sort of pissed me off, but I was starving for cock and cum, and  indeed the hole had fought me all afternoon,each time I thought it was good it would fail the hose test.But I felt good finally, and set up the  room and he showed about 50 minutes  later. As I was sucking him, I could hear the pig oinking on BBRT telling me I had messages, so I got up off my knees and  we moved to the bed, he fucked my ass and unloaded in it. He got off my back and went in to the toilet to wash off, then dressed and split. I checked the messages, and there were 2 guys chasing- one from earlier in the afternoon. I sent a message( I thought) to the newer messager-but in fact had sent it to the guy who kept messaging and dropping earlier. He came right back and wanted sloppy seconds. Gave him directions, and eventually he made his way to the house (after going to the wrong address at first--almost lost his cock to a neighbor!!) After a quick call, and redirecting him to the house, he showed up- short Asian guy, kind of hard to understand and he seemed pretty skitterish, especially when I stripped in front of the living room window--so I moved him back to the bedroom and sling- and began undressing him--he had bandages  in several areas of his stomach, ,and his cock had a PA in it with 2 pointed cube ends but it was a cock and a potential load, so I went to work on him, getting him hard and  working the points of  the PA around to where they were not hitting  my tongue as much. He began trying to fist my ass as I was sucking him- the only wetness was the previous mans cum, so I  moved him to the sling, where I had more lube laid out and several dildo's. He shoved the cock in my ass,just the cum for lube and I could feel the  PA scraping as it worked in- but I gave in to the moment and he fucked for a few minutes,pulling out and jamming back in, before he got  some lube and began fisting my hole, then he proceeded to try to work both hands up into me-still not enough lube but he was pretty  persistent and came pretty close.He then shifted and had a hand in my hole  and pushed his cock in , and I could feel him working his cock around inside my hole  with his hand, He used a vibrator on my cock with his free hand, and made me cum ( a rare event)  before   he too shot his load. As  he was wiping off the lube from his hands, I asked about the bandages- he was about 10 days out of gallbladder surgery! (and then he proceeded to show me the incision  areas--eww!)  After he left, I did a fast check, but there was no blood  , so I guess  either the PA was tucked  safely, or my hole has gotten tough and can take a scraping and still remain intact. Def would not have played with  this guy in a sex club or tubs- esp with the gauze all over his gut- but as cock crazed as I was- he filled the need

Once I get a load of cum in my ass it turns on the craving for more. It's like a drug. One load makes me want more. I love being in a sex club or party where I can get bred again and again. I've found that lots of men like to fuck a wet hole. Getting someone to go first is more of an issue than getting the loads after that. Men are pigs. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

The more cum shot in my hole the more cum my hole wants. Like when I host pump and dump marathons, sometime around 15 or 20 my hole is so on fire it's like going through sperm withdrawal whenever there's not another cock about to deliver another load plunging into it.

The more you get the more you want. Whenever I have marathon fuck sessions at the weekend I have awful withdrawal symptoms on Monday when it's quiet. Weekends are always busy for me but weekdays are often a lot quieter and the climb down is tough. The craving can make you do some desperate things. One of the reasons I'm planning on moving away from my town is so I can get plenty of cock during the week.