Cum, Spit or Swallow? any issues?

Intetesting point Poz1956. I never gave that a thought. Can anything be caught from swallowing?

Syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamidia, pretty much anything that can be caught from having a dick up your ass: HIV is unusual in that enzymes in saliva seem to knock it for six. But even then if I were on a mission to swallow every load I could (sorry but CS is fore play for me) I'd want mouthwash, one that contains chlorhexidine, every few loads to be sure...

From the very first time I had a cock explode in my mouth Ive swallowed. Ive always looked at it as "if the guys cum is in my mouth, why spit it out?" (Unless its going up his ass as lube, or a snowball!) :) been swallowing since I was a kid...why stop now! :) lol

yeah right. I like guys fucking me but the cum is where you draw the line. Whatever ;). As long as you don't vote for some religious freedom bill I don't care. I swallow. I am a cumaddict and can't have it any other way. Like facials though so others can see where I want the manjuice when I suck cock

Guest brabobas

I take as much as I can. Lovely all to taste the different flavors of seed. It's a sin to spit, just good swallow I love it!

I always swallow. I love it when a top shoves his cock deep enough into my throat that I have no choice but to swallow when he cums. The only time I haven't swallowed is when my top wanted to use the load in my mouth to lube my ass hole, then I gave it up for my ass.

• 1 month later...

I prefer to swallow and have the whole load but some guys like to see a little bit dribbled out, dropping onto my chest or back onto their cock. It's a waste of good cum in my opinion but if that makes them happy so be it. I do love to snowball, swapping with another guy especially if he is a bottom slut like me.

yes, if a man cumms in my mouth, I always swallow, I really do like the taste of a huge load splashing over my tung, then swallow. it turns me on when I swallow sperm. I never had the chance yet, but I would like to try having like 10 men line up and all jack off, and one at a time slide there cock in my mouth and squirt there load, then swallow one after the other.

Guest Pwrfkme06

Swallow every time unless a group wants to bukakee my face squirting all over and getting some in my open mouth to swallow.