30 day 30 load challenge

About 30 days ago, I took my first raw cock and load. I've since fucked three additional guys all raw. I find BB so much more intense and fucking hot. I am starting a 30 day 30 load challenge tonight. I want to take 30 different loads in the next 30 days.... Going to CBC in Philly tonight to get started, anyone interested in the Philly NYC area who wants to help... Let me know...

• Administrators

Sounds like a great goal. Hope you do that much and more.

Maybe it's the start of being a true power bottom - like @gangbangboi on Twitter - his goal for May is to get 500 loads in his ass! And the last few years he's gotten about 2,000 loads a year.

Wow. I would be so happy to get two or three loads in a week or about 10 per month if lucky. Most times lucky to get one in a week and maybe 2 or 3 in a month. Damn, always in need of cock in me and none to be had around here.