Anyone use this site?

Has anyone used or found guys on GaySwap? I made a account but doesn't seem like alot of guys are on it or I just can't find many. I am just trying to find new sites to hook up with guys. I have accounts for the main ones you guys talk about and no luck and CL just sucks because around here they are all fake and will not meet up ever even if money is offered.

Never heard of it myself. I use A4A and Grindr, but have not hooked up with anyone from either, even though I've tried. My ex had a guy over from A4A, they fucked and I sucked his dick, that was it for me. I stick with Craigslist. I don't get a lot of responses, but I do get some and more have actually showed up and delivered than not. I've tried Scruff and Jack'd but didn't care for either.

My best success is through Grindr and A4A although both have been super flaky. No successes with Jackd or Scruff...Very few messages...Tried Hornet as well...no luck. Not really a fan of BBRT...I've tried all 30 tops in my area and literally each one is a flake so.

It is probably different in the USA than in Europe. I hooked up with guys using Gayromeo, Gaydar, Bearwww and (less) Gayroyal (= mostly German). Local and travelling. Never through BBRT. I guess it is the location mostly which tool is used most.