Sounding

mickmadsex

Guest JizzDumpWI

Not really difficult mickmadsex; make sure you start with thinner sounds. A sound kit from one of the medical sex device websites should show you options. Make sure you thoroughly clean them. You can even boil them but I've used alcohol wipes, plus antibacterial soap and hot water. Use a sterile lube. You can buy "unit dose" (small) packages of SurgiLube a lube. Wash your hands, clean glans, and using fresh sterile lube; lube up the rod. Then just insert it into your urethra. If you've picked too thin a sound, a thicker one might feel hotter. But don't ever FORCE it in. Let it glide in naturally.

Not really difficult mickmadsex; make sure you start with thinner sounds. A sound kit from one of the medical sex device websites should show you options. Make sure you thoroughly clean them. You can even boil them but I've used alcohol wipes, plus antibacterial soap and hot water. Use a sterile lube. You can buy "unit dose" (small) packages of SurgiLube a lube. Wash your hands, clean glans, and using fresh sterile lube; lube up the rod. Then just insert it into your urethra. If you've picked too thin a sound, a thicker one might feel hotter. But don't ever FORCE it in. Let it glide in naturally.

What JizzDumpWI said... :-) It's not difficult, but it is something that should be done slowly and safely to prevent injury to the thin tissue inside or bladder infections. It also helps if you are able to inject in a manner of speaking, some of the lube down your cock as well to assist.. and gravity is your friend here.. never force the sound in, but let gravity do its thing and "pull" it down into your cock. Fort Troff used to sell an instructional video.. I have it, but they don't seem to have it anymore..

Turned on by sounding. tried several times with great precaution, lots of KY, small size, slow, etc but it left me with excruciating pain for 2 days. Can hardly piss. Decided to give up as no fun is worth that much pain.

Always enjoyed sounding, definitely a rush. In addition to the advice here, which is great, do remember to take it easy. Be careful of the lube you use as flavored lubes and "intense" lubes should be avoided. Most of these contain what will effectively become an irritant due to either the environment inside the penis, or the highly sensitive area. Don't force anything. Don't force the sound, don't force yourself, and don't try to force an orgasm. You could do far less damage trying to forced an oversized dildo than trying to use an oversized sound. Bleeding when you pee is never fun.

And above all, USE SOUNDS!

I know there are some hot "sounding images" online of pencils, forks, beads, etc. being used as sounds, don't do it. You WILL regret it.

I sound about once a month. Always a great rush of seeing the sound sliding down into my cock.

I keep working to larger sounds, hoping one day to get the biggest one in me.

And yes, as mentioned by others, go slow and never force it in.

I do have some pics of sounds in my cock i could post up if others would like to see them.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Turned on by sounding. tried several times with great precaution, lots of KY, small size, slow, etc but it left me with excruciating pain for 2 days. Can hardly piss. Decided to give up as no fun is worth that much pain.

Sterile lube essential. KY a bad choice.

I saw a video on NKP of a guy sounding with a thick, ribbed sound. He used spit for lube. It was SOO FUCKING HOT. Is using spit bad? Is it bad in the way that barebacking is "bad?" I wanna get to where that guy was some day - big rough sound and spit for lube. Looked so intense.

Guest JizzDumpWI

If you've never sounded, i sure as hell am not going to recommend anything other than sterile lube. Spit is the fast track to a UTI. One of the worst things to use. That said, some will risk it. I suspect that if you know you are going to have a strong piss afterwards, you will probably get away with it.