A Fling Out of Time

A fling out of time

It was a casual Sunday morning and I was bored. For some reason I had gotten up early, had already hit the gym and had had breakfast.  And it was still only 9:00 AM.  So I decided to take a stroll on the parkway close to my house. As I walked along I passed several people walking their dogs and a few just taking a stroll like me. In the two years I had lived at my current place I had never explored the area around the parkway, although every so often I had noticed some very hot guys casually heading down either the paved path or the gravel path.

I had come out in my late teens and started hanging out with several other gay teens, sometimes frequenting the local bars once I was 18, although I couldn’t go into many of them except on 18 and over nights where I would be branded with a red x on the back of my hand, I could converse with those gentlemen coming and going to the establishments. I was not virgin to having sex with older guys many up to 15-20 years my senior as I grew older and was allowed to enter and partake of the libations served within. So at 23 I suspected what the guys might be doing off the paved path, I was intrigued by what the dirt paths might be hiding, so after observing the area for about a half hour I noticed more guys used certain paths more than others.

I finally gathered the courage to explore and headed towards a path that seemed to be popular.  Looking around I didn't see anyone paying attention to me, so I slipped through the brush at its entrance and soon found myself in a whole new world. It was a world of nature and within the first fifty yards the noise and bustle that was ever present on the parkway's paved path disappeared and the sounds and smells of nature permeated the surroundings. I followed the path for another hundred yards and thought maybe the guys were just trying to get away and relax when I noticed movement to my left.

I stopped and watched as a head poked up through the brush under a tree.  It was a blonde guy, perhaps a couple of years senior to me.  His eyes were closed, and appeared to be in the throes of pleasure.  Stepping closer, I apparently made a slight sound because he opened his eyes and, having registered me, smiled at me.  Then I saw the young man on his knees in front of the blond guy.  The young man's head bobbed up and down on the blonde's erect phallus. The blonde began shaking as he climaxed into the kid's mouth.  As the boy pulled off I recognized him as one of the courtesy clerks at my local market, just turned 18 5’7’and a skinny 135 pounds but with the beginnings of toned muscle starting to show from carrying groceries out for customers of the market. He had close cropped red hair and just smiled at me as he licked cum off his lips, I think he recognized me as well. The blonde being satisfied by the twink zipped up and walked towards me slipping me a business card to me as he passed and groped my hard on in my jogging shorts

“He’s going to enjoy this one, give me a call sometime”

I looked at the card he passed me, it had his name and number on it along with a phrase at the bottom
“Versatile Top, Massages, Video productions, Party planner, Guaranteed conversions”

I looked at the boy in front of me, sitting back on his haunches ass against his heels looking at me with puppy dog eyes beckoning me to come closer, I stepped up to him as he placed his fist on either side of my bulge and caressed my member with the back of his hands through the flimsy nylon material, making a wet spot appear on the front of my shorts. He began sucking my cock through the shorts, before pulling my tool out and swallowing it deep into his throat, gagging as it hit the back of his throat and entered his windpipe. I was getting close , feeling my balls pull up I was about to cum as he pulled down on my scrotum and pulled off my cock, stood quickly and turned around and impaled himself on my engorged tool, riding me till I blew 6 or 7 blast of my semen up his raw unprotected hole, a first for me as I always fucked with a condom until then. It felt incredible as his hole milked every drop from my phallus. He pulled off and turned back around sucking my cock clean, then pulled up his pants and quickly left stating

”Darn I’m going to be late for work, but thanks for your gift sir, I’ll be holding it in all day thinking about you”

He dashed off and I stood there alone with my shorts around my ankles almost in shock coming down off my orgasmic high.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

A fling out of time

I pulled up my shorts, and made my way back to the dirt path, following it deeper into the parkway, exploring how far back it went. Must have gone about half a mile from my previous position (where I found the box boy and the professional guy) and saw a few caves and once again guys cruising and a few having sex in the underbrush. A group of bears were having their way with a twenty something brunette over a downed tree, I walked closer to see them spit roasting the poor guy, although upon closer inspection he was backing up onto their cocks and slurping down the ones offered to his mouth, obviously a willing participant in the action. A tall burly bear motioned me over and like a moth drawn to a flame I found myself moving closer and closer. I was just within reach of a hot cub on the fringes of the crowd, and the cub reached out and stroked my exposed nipple, the touch was electrifying and I felt myself move closer and soon had the cub and an otter pawing over me stroking my cock and caressing my ass, the cub dropped to his knees and began sucking my cock as the otter begins to suck on my nipples and kissing my lips, a bear comes up behind me and slips his hand down the back of my pants and begins fingering my hole. I began to melt under the assault on my erroneous zones and before I knew it the bear had started rimming my tight hole and fingering it roughly before bending me over a bit and sliding his cock into my slippery hole. He slid in and out slowly at first while the cub sucked my cock and the otter fed me his cock to distract me from the pounding I was about to receive, I was getting fucked by a stranger raw and for some reason I didn’t care, the stimulation was too great and I was lost in the moment. The bear didn’t last long after he started savagely pounding my hole then exclaimed

“Oh yeah take my dirty load, take my nut, oh yeah boy I’m going to own you now”

I blasted my load into the cub’s mouth just about the time the otter filled mine. The bear pulled out and joined the other bears who were finishing up with the guy they were pounding over the tree, his eyes suddenly didn’t seem so cooperative once he heard my bear exclaim he had a dirty load and began trying to disengage himself from the orgy. He wiggled free and stood upright cursing that they had indicated they were all negative, as he collected his clothes and quickly dressed and began to walk off towards the caves. I moved away and followed him upon pulling my shorts up, my ass leaking the bears cum making a wet spot on my shorts in the back. I found him in the nearest cave entrance sobbing

“Hey dude its ok”

“No it’s not, they all said they were clean and disease free”

Now I wasn’t born yesterday and I knew what he meant and it was beginning to sink in what had just transpired 50 yards away

“Dude he was fucking me when he blew his load, I should be the one to be upset here”

“No you don’t understand he had bred me twice before you showed up”

“Oh shit, maybe he was just talking trash, maybe he didn’t lie about being negative”

“Doesn’t matter, my boyfriend will find out, he works at the clinic on campus”

“Not one to meddle but you were out here getting pounded by a group of bears”

“My bf is a total bottom, so he sort of looks the other way when I get the urge to bottom myself, he just doesn’t know I like it raw outside our relationship, even then it is once in a blue moon he lets me fuck him raw”

I began laugh but caught myself

“Dude tell ya what follow me back to my apartment and I have some PeP you can use till you can get to the free clinic off campus to get tested or your own meds”

I am normally a very safe guy but I had stockpiled some post exposure meds just in case of a accidental exposure and it looked like I was going to need to use it on myself.

“By the way I’m Ted, your savior for the day”

“Ha ha I’m David my hero, you are so sweet”

We started walking towards the dirt path and realized the bear gathering was still where we left them, so I bid a quiet retreat and lead David back towards the caves

“I’ve done some cave exploring and these caves should be interconnected so let’s make our way to a cave farther down away from those bears”

We entered the nearest cave and I used my cell to light the way as well as the GPS mapping to keep us from getting lost. We wandered in and out of several pathways and found ourselves deeper into the cave than I really wanted to go. We turned a corner and I detected a source of light, although my senses told me it was in the wrong direction I steered David that way, soon we could see the opening and the bright light streaming in. we quickened our pace, but about 50 feet from the opening we both experience a sudden chill and the light quality changed unexpectantly then back again. But the chill remained

As we exited the cave we were greeted by a thunderstorm, although it was warm and sunny, with no clouds in the sky when we entered the cave system. I checked my cell phone and not only did I not have any service but no GPS data. Strange it seemed that the satellites had suddenly disappeared. We wandered out to find that the path had also disappeared to be replaced with a thick undergrowth in its place. I had no idea where we were and was about to turn around and retreat back to the cave when we heard voices coming over from yonder. It was a couple young men riding through on gallant steeds in what could only be described as medieval garb. They also spoke a English dialect almost undiscernible to us. We crouched down as they passed not wanting to interrupt whatever game they were playing, although the costumes looked authentic.

After they passed we made our way back to the cave and went back the best we could remember the way we had come. Once again about 50 feet from the entrance we experienced the strange light shift and the temperature shift as well. Suddenly my cell phone had service and GPS data again. We found our way out and made our way down the dirt path back to the paved parkway path.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...

As we re-entered the paved portion of the Parkway it took me a little bit to get my barring’s then guided David towards the parks exit and to my place, we were mostly quiet during the short walk then as we entered my building David began to mumble. I could not recognize what he was saying but guided him up to my door, unlocked it the lead him inside.

“What the fuck just happened, I, I know we were in a fuck frenzy with those bears and then we entered that cave and then… I don’t know it was like we stumbled on a renaissance faire” He blurted out

“I’m just as mystified as you are my newfound Friend”

“It was just so weird, Ted kind of spooky but exciting”

We sat down and discussed the events of the morning and early afternoon, I could not help but to see David was getting turned on again as we talked about what the bears had done with him and soon his hard cock was tenting his shorts, as he could see my rod peeking out of my shorts as well. I asked him about his boyfriend and

if he knew of David’s infidelity and lust for cock in his hole.

“Jerome, knows I’m a cumpig and he encourages me to experiment, outside our relationship, as long as I keep it safe and tell him of my exploits”

“So as long as you kiss and tell he’s ok with you being fucked”

“He actually gets off on my tales of sex and we have some of the hottest sex when I do”

I leaned over and kissed David on the lips, running my right hand up to his hardening nipple, while my left hand grasped his ridged cock stroking it and causing a droplet of precum to his slit. My tongue slipped between his teeth and explored his mouth as I disrobed David of his tee and shorts, we soon were both naked in my living room my fingers finding his slicked up hole, cum oozed out and coated my digits, I brought them to my lips and licked the gooey mess, then shared a kiss with David. We made out for about five more minutes before he turned me around and dove into my ass crack and began tonguing out my hole.

“Oh yeah I’m eating out that dirty bears cum”

He continued to lap at the cum, he was working out of my hole, getting me wet and sloppy before sliding his cock into my hole. He started slow fucking me, then sped up his pace and was soon pounding my ass, his balls slapping against my cheeks before grunting loudly and unloading his spunk into my intestine.

David rolled off of me and we both panted as we came down off our orgasmic high, we exchanged numbers and got dressed, making plans for the following weekend to meet up in the park. David didn’t last till the following weekend though and called me on Tuesday to meet for coffee, he had written down what he remembered about our cave experience, I shared what I remembers now being distanced from the incident. We talked at length and compared our memories then decided to do some investigating our the next few weeks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 5 years later...