Club 80

doggona

Planning a trip to Melbourne soon. Haven't been there for about 2 years. When I lived there, Club 80 went off with loads of BB, and the last time I was there, it was still the same. Anyone in Melbourne care to update me on what it's like now. Never been to Wet on Wellington, and some guys have told me it's worth checking out. But I always find that in gay saunas, no matter where they are, it's more of an effort to find BB sex.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbpiginsyd

Plan your trip so you can attend the nud party at club 80 on one friday night a month. seriously the best bareback experience ive had in this country. wet on wellington is usually good on sunday afternoon for raw fucking. subway ive been a couple of times and its been a waste of time.

Guest Fallsguy38

I went to NUD last week id say 90 percent raw. After it shut I went upstairs and about 5 randoms seeded my hole in the dark area upstairs my hole was sore and dripping can't wait to repeat it again

Guest bbpiginsyd
I went to NUD last week id say 90 percent raw. After it shut I went upstairs and about 5 randoms seeded my hole in the dark area upstairs my hole was sore and dripping can't wait to repeat it again

exactly why i try and plan my trips to melbourne around it

• 5 months later...

Visited Club 80 for the Golden Edition piss party yesterday.  Excellent afternoon.  Lots of different looking guys: but most were in their 30s or so.  Besides piss there was much fucking, including in the sling rooms.

And you can get a pass out for upstairs for a final piss and fuck before heading back to the straight and boring world.  A real MUST by international standards.   

• Upvote 1