First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom

Grunt

First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?

• Bottom
    • Flipped
    • Just Oral

Worse - if you actually "get to know" the guy before sex it may kill your hardon. YEARS ago when I'd do that I almost never had sex with guys after I heard their life story. They were "nice", but I wasn't looking to fuck "nice".

ALWAYS fuck, then get to know the guy - or just fuck and don't get to know the guy - even better!

As usual, RawTop has sound advice.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bottomed. It was summer freshman year of college. Came home, went to a party and there was this older guy there. I think he was in his 50's. He lived down the street. Invited me over and fucked me. He's the guy that started out with condom then took it off.

Worse - if you actually "get to know" the guy before sex it may kill your hardon. YEARS ago when I'd do that I almost never had sex with guys after I heard their life story. They were "nice", but I wasn't looking to fuck "nice".

ALWAYS fuck, then get to know the guy - or just fuck and don't get to know the guy - even better!

LOL LOL ROFL LOL LOL! That made my day. Thanks for that !:D

I was a STRICT top for year! Then one day I just had the urge to head to the bathhouse and take a few lods. Haven't looked back since! I still go there often and just let everyone breed me. I've even run into a few guys who used to bottom for me - and taken their loads too!

• 1 month later...

My first couple of MM experiences was when I was 15 but it was oral only. My first time fucking was when I was 19 and I bottomed, and it was bare. While he was fucking me I asked him where he was going to cum. His answer was to grunt a few times and cum in my ass.

• 1 month later...

My first time I believe I was 15, in the downstairs of my parents house, while they were at work. He was a teacher from another school, and he sucked my cock for a good long time. He also showed me how to suck on a guys cock. About a year later, another man, taught me how to kiss, and it was not until I was 20 that I got fucked the first time. Down side, is that I really like getting fucked, and have one too many people who are only interested in me fucking them. So when I now find a top who like such, I do my best to make sure that he walks away very happy and wanting more.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a 14 year old at summer camp and did it with a counselor who was 20. First time we pretty much spent the night together and tried it all. He fucked me three times and I got to fuck him too. After that we did it a lot until camp ended, usually 2-3 times a day whenever we got the chance. I visited him at his college in the fall and spent a weekend with him and his friends, pretty much naked the whole time, my first experience with group action.

• 1 month later...

First time, right out of high school, with my soon to be first boyfriend. We were making out on the floor in my apartment, kissing, hands everywhere. I'm working on his cock, he's squirming and humping into my mouth. I 'm teasing his cockhead, sucking and licking his balls, work my way down to his hole. I flip him over, climb over his back, faced down into his ass. He's got little hair around his pink hole. His is the first hole I ever taste, he's pushing up against my tongue, moaning louder, we're both into this. No restraint, his body is mine... I'm licking and sucking on his ass, he's shoving his ass into my face. I switch over to between his legs, pull his ass higher and eat him out. One hand on his cock, one on mine. My cock is throbbing. He's waving his ass at me, I get up on my knees, line up and slide my dick into his ass.

Guest MightyMouth

My first time was as a BB bottom with a neighbor a couple of years older than me (I was maybe 14 when he fucked me). We had messed around for a long time then one night I lubed him up with vaseline and sat on him. He fucked me for the next couple of years before he went off to college and always raw.

My first time was as a BB bottom with a neighbor a couple of years older than me (I was maybe 14 when he fucked me). We had messed around for a long time then one night I lubed him up with vaseline and sat on him. He fucked me for the next couple of years before he went off to college and always raw.

Right on! Let's hear it for the neighbor boys, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sucked guys off from the age of 19 to 23. Then I met a guy a few times, and after the 4th or 5th time he asked me to fuck him. After much persuading, I tried (with condom) but didn't enjoy it at all. Couldn't stay hard. We left it at that, only met once more for a bj.

About 4 years later, another guy, in his 40s, asked me while I had a mouth full of his gorgeous 8" cock if I was into anal at all. I told him not really with guys, had tried and didn't like it. He pressed and I told him the story. "So, you've never been fucked in the ass?", and his cock went rock hard in my mouth. He started asking could he try it out, saying I had a talented mouth and he was sure my ass would be better, etc. Well, I was getting aroused by the idea, and by the fact that his cock got really hard each time he mentioned it. So I gave in. Jesus, but it hurt! He had very little technique and I was as yet completely unaware of how to relax and work my ass muscles to our mutual advantage. Once he shot, I was just glad it was over.

That experience, combined with the earlier disaster, turned me right off fucking with guys. I happily kept on being a cocksucker at every available opportunity. I didn't try anal again until I was 31. This time it was with a top who knew what he was doing, opened me up properly, didn't try to go too fast until I was stretched, and it was one of those rare times that I came just from being fucked. I was converted. This guy turned me into the sub cumdump that I am, as from the 3rd time we fucked he always did me raw. He taught me how to douche and the penalty for not doing it properly (a taste of my own shit, basically) as he went A2M. He even organised a few groups including one bareback gangbang with about 15 guys, me and one other bottom the rest tops. He moved to the States a couple of years ago, so I rarely see him anymore. Still thankful I met him though.

i topped first time (probably badly as I was about fifteen and had no idea what i was doing) but have been a bottom pretty much since. It was in the locker room at my English public school which i had some awareness was a rather brilliant and iconic locale for a first time!