[Tiger Milner] Chaser (Short Film) (NSFW)

TigerMilner

I loved the film but it again reminds me of how important youth is in the portrayal of male homosexuality and of the power of male homoeroticism. There was nobody in the film older than maybe 35 and that is one of the reasons why it's such a beautiful film.

I agree it was a well done film, but I'm not convinced that the main character was actually a chaser. Other than the title. They could have called the film "barebacker" and not had to change a second of footage.

I agree it was a well done film, but I'm not convinced that the main character was actually a chaser. Other than the title. They could have called the film "barebacker" and not had to change a second of footage.

But to the mainstream audiences, what would be the difference is a good question Lame.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.