Blood turn-on

My question is directed mainly to other bottoms, but everyone is free to share their view.

Is there anyone else out there who wants to get fucked so hard til his ass bleeds? I don't know why, but it turns me on like nothing else. I was once playing with a big butt plus and when I pulled it out there was some blood on it. I went rock hard instantly and fucked myself even more. Same thing with my boyfriend. He loves to get really aggressive and fuck me til there's at least some blood on his cock and my ass. Now, it's not just about the pain. It's the feeling of being a total slut to my top. My boyfriend is crazy about it too and always makes me clean his big cock afterwards. Damn. Just writing it makes me horny.

• Upvote 3

Guest bearbackgemini

Sometimes it's hot to see that after I've been fucked really hard. The first time I was fucked, I didn't realize I bled and I was heading out to my family's for the weekend and wore white shorts, and until I stopped for gas I hadn't notice the blood on the shorts from behind. It was an awkward position trying to get into the truck stop bathroom with no one seeing. Lol. Embarrassing but sleazy.

It's something I consider perfectly normal: I had a colonoscopy a couple of years ago and managed to bleed then, which was somewhat more embarrassing as the doctor doing it could have been the twin of a British comedy actress. It freaks some guys out (I'm always open about being poz, but stress the fact that I'm undetectable). I've deliberately self harmed as part of a scene on skype and careful readers will find a point when Poz cuts his cock when seeding Mochyn (look for Pozdaddy in BugChasing fiction).

I don't know if it is the blood or the fact that I was just used so hard my hole is bleeding, but it is a huge turn on. Best night I had was with a guy and his wife, his 8in cock made me ooze a little pink, but her 3in dia strapon made me bleed good, and they both loved it. Best part is when her hubby tried to fuck me after and she told me she had ruined my hole and I would have to suck him cause me ass was too loose.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...