Two loads

Last week I was in Baltimore and posted an ad on cl. I got 10 responses but being cl only two were real. One an Asian guy and the other a military guy. One wanted to cum over about five and the other about six. I said yes to both.

traffic was bad and the Asian guy showed up late. He came about six. No sooner than he showed up so did the military guy. Since I has not told either of them about the other I did not know how they would react.

Actually both were cool. The military guy said he wanted to watch the Asian guy breed me first. I laid on my stomach and the Asian guy went to town. After a while he groaned and said he was cumming. Then he slammed in balls deep and unloaded. When he was finished and pulled out I could feel cum all,over my hole.

the military guy wasted no time. He was very thick. Right in he went and began fucking me. He kept pounding away until,he said ready to be bred. Yes I replied and then he came. All the while the Asian guy was watching.

he pumped for a while a then slipped out

all I could feel was my ass and hole,loaded with cum. I never have had two such huge loads pumped in me at the same time before.