Pain doing doggy

versamarried

I like getting fucked any position, but what's hottest about doggy in an anon situation is you don't know who is inside.  Once outdoors I was sucking someone and I felt my ass played with, then shorts pulled down and a guy enter me.  I kept sucking on the first guy, and after he came left his dick in my mouth to nurse on.  Finally the mystery fuck came.  When I began pulling myself together I noticed the fucker was an older guy big dick and not who I would have let fuck me if I saw him first.  But I learned a lesson--he was a great fuck, big load and wish I'd find him again.

• 3 years later...
On 6/19/2014 at 10:12 AM, Guest Pwrfkme06 said:

Doggie can hurt but for me is a good pain that tells me I am where i am suppose to be. I love getting fucked this way and letting loose and telling the top he owns my hole. I also beg for his cum and tell him I want it balls deep in my ass no matter what.

I know when it hurts, he has the right size cock, to potentially give me a hands-free orgasm, which I love. It's a deep dull pain, that doesn't make me want to stop, yet feels good when I adjust to it, and know I am being completely filled.