Park sex venting

Pigtoy

I love sex in parks, bathrooms, clubs, rest stops, bookstores, etc.... I'm finding there are certain guys/behaviors that bug me (not in the good way) and I want to vent.

Guy #1: This guy always asks, "You got poppers? I need poppers." Alright, if you need them, then you should go buy some and not constantly hit guys up for them.

Guy #2: This guy always wants to ask me about my first time having sex, who it was with, etc. If I wanted to talk about that, I'd do an online chat session. When I"m at the park, I wanna suck or get fucked, not talk about it.

Guy #3 (this guy just happened tonight): When I'm at the park, my role is to suck, get fucked, and take loads. I'm a take all loads, no load refused cumwhore. However, if you are too drunk or tweaked out to get hard, then there's not much we can do for each other. If I say I'm not interested, please be polite and move on. The same guy kept desperately wnating me to suck him ( he reeked of pumpkin smell) and I told him no; he kept pushing, I pushed him away. He was so out of it, at one point i pushed him and he fell on his ass then pulled his pants down and lied down on the ground. I finally got up and moved to another area, he followed me. Because he didn't want to take the hint, I lost several other possible connections. He came back a third time, tried to fuck me, but again couldn't get hard. After several minutes of letting him fuck my cheeks, i stood up and told him I was done. I moved to another area, started playing with another guy. Guess who comes up on us? We move to another area, and guess who comes up, AGAIN? I tell him to leave, he does. another guy (who I'd already swallowed a load from) comes and the other guy leaves, because he didn't want to be watched i guess. While I'm sucking the new guy, Mr. Can't Get Hard and Won't Take a Hint, comes up AGAIN. He again tries to fuck me, and fails, then starts fingering my hole. This causes the guy I'm sucking to pull out and leave. I finally turn to the guy and push him away and pull my pants up. He leaves, no one else comes up. AS Im walking to my car, he again tries grabbing at me, first my ass and then my shoulder. I knock his hand off my shoulder. I swear, I was one more grab away from telling him I'd break his hand. Seriously, aside from knocking him out, how many times do I have to tell him I'm not interested?

Guy #4 (also tonight): Comes down with a buddy, asks if I want to suck or get sucked, I say suck. This guy is a big guy, probably close to or over 300 pounds. He asks if i want to suck two big dicks, I say yeah. He tells me to show him my dick, which I did. He laughs, says, "that''s kind of small," and then walks away. Because i'm not an asshole,, I say nothing. However, what I wanted to say is this, "Fuck you worthless asshole. You want to be such a bitch, fuck off."

thanks for letting me vent.

ouch felt your pain but how about this one I encountered--after we doing the did me fucking him he had the nerve to ask for money. Yeah right I said "nope" then then saw again getting fucked well saw my chance again and did the deed with another guy and left my seed in his hole. It's called park trade for a reason.