So scared to be fucked raw?

Im so scared to be fucked raw, yet I want it so much...

I'm just scared of HIV, in no way what soever do I find it hot or attractive to have hiv, I dont want to be pozzed, yet I crave for cum in my ass, I'm 18, i'm young, I dont need a disease

when I was a little younger closest I got to BB was when I stuck my dick in a top who just fucked me becuase that turned him on, he fucked me with a condom on I just had my dick in him for a few seconds. after that I was extremely scared!

I'm talking to this guy who is on prep and says hes hiv friendly, he really wants to fuck me, I know my young body would be especially sexy with a cummy hole, im just scared.

How can I have BB sex with someone who I can prove they are 100% STD free?

Young man, you are clearly scared and in my opinion in no position to allow yourself to be fucked without a condom. It would seem that the younger generation get precious little sensible sex education to know the facts and be confident about sex. Actually very few people in general know much about STIs and HIV beyond what a mate told them or they read in some newspaper. I recommend you keep having a cummy hole as a fantasy - for now at least - and first learn all you can about STIs and HIV until you are at peace with your desires and know exactly what you're doing.

Sadly you can't trust anyone 100% as they themselves may not know what their status is, and certainly can't trust anyone you chatted to on the internet. That's not to say everyone is diseased by any means, just that in practical terms no one can be certain of their HIV and STI status. Even if you decide to fuck with condoms, do keep checking that the top has not taken it off without you realising. Be good. It's a jungle out there!

I'm just scared of HIV, in no way what soever do I find it hot or attractive to have hiv, I dont want to be pozzed, yet I crave for cum in my ass, I'm 18, i'm young, I dont need a disease

when I was a little younger closest I got to BB was when I stuck my dick in a top who just fucked me becuase that turned him on, he fucked me with a condom on I just had my dick in him for a few seconds. after that I was extremely scared!

I'm talking to this guy who is on prep and says hes hiv friendly, he really wants to fuck me, I know my young body would be especially sexy with a cummy hole, im just scared.

How can I have BB sex with someone who I can prove they are 100% STD free?

If you really don't want an STD or HIV, just assume that every guy you encounter is a potential risk until you know otherwise. I've actually become most comfortable with men who are poz but undetectable, because they actually know their status and are taking precautions to prevent further transmission. The guys who want to fuck raw and insist that they're negative are the ones who scare me the most. As for guys who are on PreP, that seems to be a pretty safe risk, although even then you can't guarantee anything.

Bottom line is that the odds of you getting an STD or HIV from your very first raw encounter are slim. But even then, it's not impossible.

Edited by joethomas

Fucking raw, except in a 100% monogamous relationship carries a level of risk. That is just the nature of it. If you're that scared, then you are not ready for bareback. You would likely freak completely out afterwards.

The only thing you can do for yourself to reduce the risk of HIV is to get on PeRP. It has made my life a lot easier since I do not worry about HIV (the risk is still there, just greatly reduced) and it has allowed me to have some of the best fucks ever with the hot poz guys I used to avoid.