thoughts on wearing a collar at Pig Sex Party

LVpigslut

I am attending a large pig only sex weekend event.... I wanted to wear my collar.

but, another top told me that I shouldn't....

he said if a top sees me in a collar, it will indicate I am "owned" and not available to be used..... he says I will get used less if I wear the collar.

what are your thoughts on this?

I am collared, so I would wear it. But I am allowed to bottom at will by my Master. I would not wear one as a fashion accessory to something like that.

But if you were owned, you wouldn't be there without permission... So I don't really see why guys that wanted to play wouldn't because of it.

Yeah, to me a collared guy indicates 'property' and the guy is off limits without his owners permission. So you have two separateresponses, but if even 1/3 of the guys think like me, why restrict your base of fucks? Better to walk around in an orange jock.

Collared indicates he has a master. If I saw that I would probably just find someone else and not bother asking if he was able to play. So I would leave th3e collar at home if you want to have the most men available to you.