Hole was "prelubed" with another top's cum.

Jamesbgck

Just wanted to add here that I've asked tops who fucked me if they came inside me and I have gotten a clear "no". I go to the toilet later and "voila". It just makes me believe that people are probably shocked at the question and lie because they want to avoid a potentially awkward situation or being judged.

Unfortunately these things happen when you hook up with guys for anonymous sex.

The confusion about what he meant when he said he was "pre-lubed" is understandable, I think. It's much more widely known to be referring to actual lube, and not anything else. But it is really odd that he tried to deny that he already had cum in his ass. Cum is pretty recognizable, from the feel to the smell and everything, so I don't know if he either just thought you were naive enough to believe him, or he didn't realize how much there was and thought he could get away with it? The fact that he was on BBRT though should have been reason enough for him to not feel he had to hide it from you. Wear those cumsloppy holes proudly, boys! :)

Prelubed = Having LUBE already in your ass so you're ready to go. Ideal for quick encounters. No lube for the top is required, they can literally just stick their dick in, unload and leave.

Preloaded = Cum has recently been deposited in your ass. Although preloaded does NOT mean you are lubed up...Chances are the next top in line will need lube to get in.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...