SPArty time

denVERScub

Driving home from the home of a hung black top early this morning, I happened to take a road I rarely use and stumble upon an Asian style spa, containing seperate facilities for men and women, each complete with indoor pool, large hot tub, three dry steam rooms, one large sauna, open showers, a hallway with private massage booths, and a few dark cozy rooms for relaxation. I had heard from a few people that this spa was somewhat cruisey, and having nothing better to do after an hour of partying and riding his nine inch uncut cock, I pulled off and parked. It wasn't yet 7AM when I arrived, but luckily it opened at 6 on Sundays. From the outside it had little curb appeal, occupying the middle store front of a red brick mini-mall featuring entirely Korean businesses, and hiding behind deeply tinted windows.

Once inside, I was surprised at how nice and modern the design was, with a marble desk, marble tile floors, and plenty of nice furniture and greenery in the lobby. The man working the front desk was Korean, about 5'3" tall and barely spoke a word of English. He explained in broken sentences while pointing to signs and photos in the brochure. I found it hard to believe the tiny store front could hold even a fraction of the things it promised, and my instinct was to forget about it, untill he pointed out it was only men on my side and all visitors were required to be naked in the pool and only wear a towel outside the locker room. So $15 bucks and I took the locker key, towel and disposable flip-flops and walked into the locker room.

While I stripped off my clothing I marveled at how big the locker area was considering the apparent limitations on size, until I made my way into the spa area and discovered this place was tremendously more than meets the eye. Getting a feel for the place while wondering from room to room, it dawned on me that the spa actually filled most of the mini-mall, running the entire length of it behind the other shops. There were no other guests at this early hour, so I tossed my towel over my shoulder and lazily stroked my cock, only pausing to ensure there were no employees beyond each doorway. I already loved how clean everything was, and smirked when I realized most of the rooms had a tinted window out into the main hallway so guys inside could see if someone was coming.

The only doors I found to be locked were the port to the women's side, the hallway with the massage booths, and a door evoking some laughter: marked "Wearhouse - Employs Only Pleese." With no one to interrupt my stroking and exploring, I took advantage of the steam room, sauna, showers, pool and jacuzzi, filling up most of an hour before realizing I had thoroughly soaked my towel and couldn't see any replacements. Serendipity stepped in, taking the form of a young korean boy/man entering from the lockerroom, pushing a mop-bucket. I asked him where the replacement towels were, and he motioned for me to follow him back into the locker area, pointing out an unmarked cabinet full of them. He surprised me by retreiving one, handing it to me, and pulling the one from around my waist, revealing my semi-hard cock. Showing no sign of noticing, he simply tossed the used one in the hamper and stood watching me dry off (which didn't help my hardening cock).

"First time here?" he pondered. I nodded the affirmative, wondering if he was circumspect due to poor language skills or just a teen of few words. "Want a tour?"

Taking him up on it, I finished drying, as he moved to a locker towards the back corner, unlocked it and began stripping. Once he was naked I had to try my hardest not to stare at his smooth, thin, tan body, especially his bubble butt and soft 4 inches of uncut asian meat. He slipped on a very baggy pair of shorts with the spa logo emblazened across the rear, which hung low enough to show me the v-shape from his flat abs to his small patch of black wispy pubes. I knew by law he had to be 18, but he could easily have passed for 13 or 14 if it weren't for his man sized cock, which was practically the only reason his shorts didn't fall off as he pointed out the different facilities. I barely heard what he said with all my concentration working to keep my dick from getting hard. He even showed me the empty women's side, and the massage hallway, proudly pointing out a sign featuring "New! Male Masseurs! $25 for 30 mins, $40 for deep tissue." When he admitted that he was the sign maker, I knew he could speak and read english just fine, and we sharred a laugh over the poor wording on the "wearhouse" sign. I asked what was beyond that door, which halted his laughter, and returned him to short statements "just storage."

Thanking him for the tour, I noticed he didn't lock the massage hallway when the left, so I snuck back in to get a better look. The hall had three 8x10 booths with massage tables and some small shelves in the center, with a black light, stereo and overhead light completeing it. The doors were saloon style, but full length with hook and eye locks for privacy. I was tempted to ask the teen if he was one of the guys I could have massage me, hoping deep tissue meant balls deep, but thought better of it since he might be the owner's son. While the boy mopped, I felt the urge for some partying, so I snuck my glasses case holding the pipe, favors and lighter, out of my locker and back into the massage hallway. I locked myself in one of the booths and took hit after hit with little time between, just in case someone came into the massage hall. Unable to smoke with no distraction, I snooped through some drawers and came up with nothing more than some cds, a few candles, some rope to fasten onto the over head bars for "walking massage," and a drawer filled with towels. Since the towels were much softer here, I tossed the one the boy gave me into a basket under the table and reached in for one that looked similar, so he wouldn't notice. Lifting out I felt something inside it, unrolled it and discovered a tan vibrating dildo with a dark pink head, much like I imagined the mop boy's cock to look like hard. I couldn't resist the temptation, lubed it up with some massage oil and sank down onto it. My dick went fully erect and began leaking as I rode the dildo, imagining the teenager breeding me. Only seconds from cumming, I heard the locker room door open into the main hallway, and scampered to rehide the dildo, tuck my 7.5 inch uncut cock up against my hairy abs, and tie my towel around it so it would be less obvious. Listening for a sign that I could head back into the main hall, I could hear the desk worker, who I figured to be the owner, speaking Korean to the cleaning boy. They sounded close enough that I worried they might find me, but instead I heard them head into the wearhouse, prompting me to scamper out of hiding and across to a semi-private alcove.

More Korean wafted to where I sat eaves dropping, now eliciting responses from 2 or 3 more young men. While the language was foreign, the tone was not. The boss was pissed they weren't working and was yelling at them to get out on the floor of the spa. It made no sense to me why he was angry since I was his only customer, unless all of them were supposed to be cleaning. I peered around the half wall when I heard the boss exit back through the locker room, and got excited by the wearhouse door standing wide open. Getting as close as I dared, I could make out some storage shelves, maintainence equipment, laundry machines, tons of towels and a couch and flat screen, where three dark haired heads faced away from me. None of the heads were my tour guides, so I glanced around to see where he'd gone. On the very back wall was a door marked private, and a minute later he emerged from it, towing a 20ish korean girl, nude, with a pipe in her hand. Behind the door were three or four bunk beds, a few holding sleeping korean men and women. So the "wearhouse" was where the help lived, possibly working in exchange for passage to the U.S. Ducking back into the alcove, I could just see one corner of what was happening as the girl took a big hit off the pipe and shotgunned with my teen. He took the pipe and she sank to the floor, pulled down his shorts and started sucking like a hoover, while he encouraged the other guys from the couch to stand up and join in. I couldn't really see the couch, but one guy appeared from it, and boy did he make me happy I'd stopped in.

He was the tallest of the Koreans so far, probably standing 5'8", but he was buff and ripped, with no body fat, covered in caramel smooth skin, including his shaved pubes and underarms, allowing his nice 7 to 8 inch cut cock to stand out proudly. The new guy took the pipe from the tour teen and took a big hit as well, while the girl took turns sucking their cocks. Admittedly I was disappointed that they were into girls, but the show made up for it in spades. Quietly I took a hit in my alcove as the teen pushed the girl down onto the floor, took her legs over his shoulders, and slid his hard 6 and a half inch, very thick uncut cock balls deep into her pussy. She wailed out something in Korean, which made the the buff guy speak up.

"Shut up! Ujim hear you and come here." His voice was higher than most muscly guys, but seemed to fit his form when you considered that he was shorter than me by a good 6 inches, and probably only 19 or 20. His english wasn't great, but he seemed to be practicing it, since the teen helped correct his grammer before leaning over and sucking on the muscle dude's cock.

I moaned softly while the boy busied his cock in the girl and his mouth by deep throating the muscle cock. Another figure appeared from the unseen couch, a shorter, younger looking version of the muscle boy. They must have been brothers since the younger looking one was identical down to the ass dimples, just slightly less defined and 2 inches shorter. His cock however was exactly the same as his brothers, which made it hotter as they stood there shotgunning hits back and forth while the teen tour guide sucked them off. Once the muscle boy had taken enough hits, he pushed the teen off the girl and rammed his own cock into her, sucking down his bro. Finally the last guy appeared, 5'7", slimmer than the muscle bros, but well defined and topped with the most handsome face and wavy black hair imaginable. His cock was around 7, thinner than the other three guys, but perfectly curved. I stood there watching them gang bang the girl for five more minutes, working my fingers into my hole, until the locker room door banged open, signaling someone's enterance.

When the boys realized the warehouse door was open, the movie star looking guy dashed over and pulled it shut, ending my fun. Expecting the boss, I sunk back into the alcove and made myself presentable, and consealed my pipe case before stepping out to return it to my locker. Happily the boss was still in the lobby, and the door had been opened by a 45-50 yr old man with red hair, thick muscular ginger dusted chest, a small belly, tapering off at the tiniest towel ever made, precariously dangling from the man's hand, covering only his genitals. I admired his muscular legs and arms in the mirror while pretending to wash my hands, and blushed when I looked up and he was watching me watch him. He walked towards the pool doors at the end of the hall, but stopped beside me first to say hi. I stammered hello when he tossed the towel over one shoulder, so he could shake my hand. I didn't mean to stare but his cock was, in my mind, perfect. Thick trimmed meat, about 4 inches long, over heavy big balls, surrounded by short trimmed ginger pubes. As we shook hands, it began to twitch and grow, making my own meat follow the example.

"Tom" He said, casually rubbing his big meaty, calloused paw down his pec, over his small gut and scratching dangerously close to his dick, making it swell even larger.

"Dan. Nice meat to you," I said before I realized my mistake. Tom just chuckled and stepped into the shower and pool area. Like a drooling puppy dog I followed him, taking a shower across from his.

Part two soon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Part 2
Unable to disengage my eyes from Tom’s cock while we showered, I was grateful that he’d chosen to start by shampooing his full head of rusty hair, the grey around his temples disappearing as soon as the soap mixed in. Watching him soap up his chest, ass, pits and pubes, I only glanced up to his eyes occassionally to ensure they were still glued shut to keep out any suds. His meat had plumped to semi-hardness, but was still only about 6 inches long, leading me to imagine just how much bigger it would get fully hard. My cock would have been rock hard if not for the tina I’d been smoking, but tina-dick left me flaccid.
“All do good in here?” the heavily accented voice came from the shower entrance and, turning to look, I realized it was the handsome young korean man with the movie star looks.
“Great thanks, Matt.” My redheaded shower companion responded, rinsing his face to see who had asked.
“Alright Missah Tom,” The handsome boy called Matt responded before turning to leave. “you ask fo me if you need rub latah, okay?”
“Okay,” Tom called to him before turning off his shower head and stepping closer to me while toweling off. “You gonna ask?”
“Hmm? Ask what?” I said, whipping back to him and trying my hardest not to drop to my knees and suck him hard.
“Ask why I called him Matt,” Tom laughed. “His real name is ‘Tickle Jar’ or “Tiki Jam” or something, but all the massage boys go by an american name for the clients.”
“Aha,” I laughed too and turned off my shower head, reaching for my towel. “and do they know all the customers by name as well?”
“Probably not,” Tom said, holding the door open for me and leading me back to the locker room area. “But I am a good customer. I am the one who insisted they train some of the young men here to do massage. Last year they only had females and none of them could do it…hard enough to really relax me, ya know what I mean?”
“I think so,” My eyes returned to his towel-covered crotch which did little to cover the fact that his dick was almost fully hard now, and tenting the towel impressively.
“You ready Missah Tom?” Matt popped his head around the corner.
“Sure Matty,” Tom gropped himself once then sauntered over to the boy, putting an arm around him, before they disappeared down the hall with the massage rooms. I’m no slouch at 6’1”, but watching this older man who stood 6’3” or 4” with his arm around the slight figure of the 5’7” tall boy next to him made my dick hard again. I scurried to my locker and grabbed my glasses case and a small bottle of lube and wrapped them in a wash cloth. Hurrying back to the door, I strained to see if I could hear them while I reached down to stroke but jumped when another young man rounded the corner and asked if I ‘want him rub me.’
Turning to say no, I was shocked to see it was the older of the two brothers, in nothing more than a tight pair of speedos. His cock was still almost fully hard inside them and pulsed with each step towards me. Swallowing hard and nodding, he took my hand and led me through the door and down the hall, just past the door where Tom and ‘Matt’ were getting started, which was standing open about a foot. Moving too fast to see anything more than Tom’s nude figure on the massage table, I tried to come up with some excuse about needing to go back to my locker for something, when the younger brother appeared and said something in Korean to his older bro.
“So sorry Missah…?” he stood waiting for me to tell him my name is Dan. “Sorry Missah Dan. I gotta get uhspecial oil for rub you. You wait here and I back in 5 minute, yes?”
I smiled and nodded.
“Good, me,” he pointed to himself. “Eddie. No you let othah boy rub in you, yes Missah Dan? Only Eddie rub in you, right?”
“Right only Eddie,” I said as he smiled, turned and left. Once he was back in the main part of the locker room, I fished out my pipe and took a big hit before sneaking back into the dark hallway and tip-toeing to the next door to spy on Tom and Matt. Sadly nothing was happening as far as I could see. Tom was now on his stomach with a towel over his big meaty ass, and Matt was on the far side of the table, using his small hands and elbows to dig as hard into Tom’s back as possible. Maybe he was only interested in a real rub down, I thought before turning to go back to my room.
“You want puff on glass Missah Tom?” Matt’s voice brought me back to the open door. Peering in, my dick began to stiffen again as Matt stepped from behind the table, revealing that he was nude with a ribbon tied around his hard cock and balls. Bending over almost a foot from my hiding place in the hall, he fished through a bag of goodies and pulled out a glass pipe similar to the one in my hands and loaded it with more crystal than I had ever seen. Tom meanwhile reached out and pulled the boy’s dick into his mouth while the boy melted the shards and took a big hit from the pipe.
I quietly lit my own pipe as Matt made Tom take a big hit, before turning the man over, stripping away the towel to reveal almost 9 inches of hard manly dick rising from the red pubes. I exhaled as Matt climbed up on the table and lowered his (probably pre-lubed) hole down onto the older man’s dick. Unable to take more than a few inches, he slapped Tom’s hands away when they tried to pull him on further, instead pointing them to the pipe on the side table and telling him to “make smoke more.”
My ass was itching to show the korean boy what it was missing as I saw him ride just the first 4 or 5 inches up and down, over and over. Tom kept taking hits from the pipe, occassionally pulling the boy’s chest down to him so they could shotgun hits. I was so caught up watching half the ginger cock slide in and out of the tiny hairless hole that I almost screamed when I glanced back at Tom and saw his eyes locked with mine, a huge grin across his face.
Realizing he could see me standing there, holding my own pipe, I copied his movements when he next lifted the pipe to his own mouth, and the two of us took identical hits.
“Yous make sperm for Matt Missah Tom?” Matt asked while bouncing away on the dick inside his ass.
“No matt,” Tom responded, keeping his eyes locked on mine. “I think I’ll wait to find an ass that I can fuck all the way before I make sperm inside it.”
At that moment I was about ready to push my way in, shove the korean kid to the floor and hop on the dick myself, but the sound of a key turning in the lock to the door at the end of the hall made me shoot back into my own room and hide my pipe in my washcloth. Just barely getting it concealed before the door opened, I was relieved it was “Eddie” carrying a small bag just like the one “matt” had next door. Eddie asked me why I was still in my towel and urged me to get naked and get on the table. Blushing I tried to scoot past him and slide onto the table with my towel still on, but Eddie grabbed it and pulled it off, tossing it in with the dirty laundry. My hard on sprung up, hitting my abs and leaving a heavy dollop of precum smeared in with my treasure trail.
“Dontcha worry none Missah Dan,” Eddie laughed. “My stickah stiff too.”
Pulling his speedos away from his tight muscular waist, his own uncut 8 inches jumped out and throbbed at the cool air in the room. Pushing me back down on the table, he walked around in front of my face and oiled up his hands and my back. I tried to ignore his dripping cock in my face by closing my eyes, but he leaned in close enough that it kep brushing across my lips and cheeks until I took it in my mouth and began to suck it as deep and hard as I could.
“Ahh, yes Missah Dan,” He said while taking my head in his hands. “Thatah so nice feel. I make more nice feel for you too.” He reached down beside us and lifted up the bag, pulling out something I couldn’t see with his hips against my face. Hearing a familiar clicking, I saw a glow from behind my head, and watched in surprise when he pulled away from me just as he exhaled from the pipe in his hand.
“You like some crystal fun too yes Missah Dan?” Not waiting for my response, he lowered the pipe to my lips and had me hit it. Once I had a huge hit in my lungs, he leaned over and sucked it back into his mouth, before exchanging spit with me. He stopped kissing me and handed me the pipe, motioning for me to keep taking hits while disappearing behind me. My body stiffened then relaxed once I realized he was mounting me from behind and continuing the massage while his stiff dick slid tantalizingly from the top of my ass crack down to where my cheeks hid my hole. Each time it reached the bottom, another drop of oil would hit the cheeks, allowing his cock to further split my bubble butt before sliding back to where it met the small of my back.
Five hits and 7 slides later I was moaning and arching my back to meet his dick, almost catching the head in my hole.
“Missah Dan want Eddie to make ass fuck?” Eddie whispered, leaning down and pressing his chest against my back. My moans made him laugh softly and press his cock harder against my hole. “Missah dan know it cost much money more? 25 dollah for massage. 40 dollah for eddie make ass fuck, yes missah dan?”
“Yes Eddie, please.” I said. Eddie laughed again, leaned back to an upright position, handed me the pipe to hit again, and began spreading my cheeks. Inhaling from the pipe as deep as I could, my body screamed when I exhaled and Eddie rammed all eight inches into me all at once. Reaching around, he shoved a towel into my mouth before whispering “no scream or Eddie stop.”
Clenching my fists and trying to breathe, I slammed my eyes shut as Eddie began fucking me like a mad man. No doubt Tom and Matt had heard us if they were still next door, but I didn’t want anyone else to come investigating and find me, pipe in hand, cock in ass, high and skewered like a pig. No such luck though, since just as I got used to Eddie’s massive cock and he began spewing some Korean gibberish which sounded to me like he was getting ready to cum, our room door swung open and the guy who showed me around stepped in, a shocked look on his face.
I tried to pull back to get off the table but eddie pushed me back down and continued fucking me while he and the other guy chatted in Korean. Embarassed I buried my head in the pillow in front of me just in time to hear Eddie moan and what felt like a gallon of jizz unload into my hole. Almost too quickly, he’d hopped off of me and was pulling up his speedos as I felt another body mounting me.
Turning over my shoulder, I caught the smile of the first teen I’d met as he hit the pipe and slid his thick 6 and a half inch cock in where Eddie’s had just finished. Even with less length, his girth was impressive, and I found myself pushing back onto his cock with each thrust until I heard some familiar expletives before the teen added his own load. My own cock was begging for release but I held off as the teen dismounted me and pulled his shorts back on.
“Sorry for that,” He said, using my towel to wipe the sweat and oil off his chest and my back and ass. “Just couldn’t resist adding my cum to Eddie’s when I caught him pounding your sweet ass. It’s no charge of course. I’m Jing by the way, but you can call me Jerry if that’s easier.”
“Dan.” My mind was still reeling as I sat up and willed my cock to stop throbbing. “You guys provide that service for all your customers? How did he know I wouldn’t freak when he pulled out the pipe? Why can you speak english so well? What is this place?!?!”
“Slow down Dan, just take a hit, drink this,” He said handing me a water bottle from the side table. “and I’ll explain.”
As we sat and smoked, Jing explained that his family owned the place and he was actually a US citizen, being born here, going to school and everything. The other guys (and girls) were all here illegally, having been snuck in to work in places like this for a few months while they got some false papers for them and they worked off the cost of the trip over. Jing could tell I was not too happy to hear they were indentured, so he explained that each and every one of them knew exactly what they were getting into when they signed on, and none of the boys or girl who worked this side of the spa had any objections to fucking around with guys. If they were only into women, they only worked the other side. Many of them were excited to be working here since it was safe and paid well. Some of them would even end up being hired by men and women who patronized the spa to become their house boys or maids, leading to a career and perhaps even a real chance at becoming a citizen. They even had the choice not to smoke or play with the tina if they didn’t want to, but most of them were already addicted when they arrived and Jing’s father was helping them to break the habit slowly so they didn’t end up arrested once they were out on their own.
“Okay but how did you know I was okay with smoking?” I asked while watching Jing mindlessly play with his cock while staring at my ass. He rolled me back onto my back and lifted my legs while he explained.
“We have a few cameras hidden around the place and I spotted you smoking in the lockerroom earlier before I gave you the tour. Hope you don’t NNNNHMMMP mind.” He grunted as he reinserted his dick into my hole, hard again and ready for load number two. We fucked for another twenty minutes or so while he told me about their underground reputation for closeted men as a place for inexpensive hot sex and privacy to get high. Most of their clients seemed to want to fuck young guys, but Eddie figured I was more bottom after finding out I was spying on Tom and Matt.
“You saw that on camera too?” I asked between moans. My head was floating while he told me that Tom actually ratted me out to Eddie when he came back to do the massage. I didn’t even really care, which told me something was up.
“Guess that ghb is taking effect huh?” Jing asked, taking the now-empty water bottle from me and tossing it in the trash. “Don’t worry, it was a small dose. Just enough for you to relax and let some of our clients use your cum-lubed hole. Speaking of cum lube, here….I …cum!”
Jing added a second load and I smiled, my muscles loose and my asshole warm and sloppy. He helped me to my feet and wrapped a clean towel around my waist. I went for my pipe and he told me he’d put it back in my locker, that all I needed to worry about was getting myself into the showers to clean off the oil and then take a dip.
Once I was under the shower head I could feel part of the fog lifting. Somehow I had failed to notice the new customers now filling up the locker room, showers, steam room and pool area. Probably only 5 guys total, but it felt crowded now that I wasn’t sure if they were all okay with what had just happened to me. Leaving my towel on a beach chair I made my way to the jacuzzi pool instead of drying off, and sunk down in next to Tom.
“Looks like Jerry was right,” He said, sliding closer and slipping his hand between my legs, fingering my hole. “A massage was exactly what was called for to loosen you up.”
Another guy joined us in the jacuzzi, but Tom seemed to know him as they shared a head nod before the new guy moved to my other side and fondled my dick. Looking at this handsome man in his mid-twenties, it took me a moment to recognize him as a proathlete from one of the local ball teams. My eyes grew wide when it dawned on me who it was, but I didn’t say anything, remembering what Jing, or Jerry as Tom called him, had said about this being a place for discrete and closeted guys to fuck and party in private.
“Hey guys, why don’t we head over to the small steam room for a minute?” The proathlete who I’ll call “Les,” said to Tom and me. “We can enjoy ourselves more there I think.”
When he hopped out to head across the tiled pool deck to a door marked “sauna #2,” doing nothing to hide his 9 or ten inches of massive circumsized meat, surrounded by well-groomed black hair. Tom took my arm and lifted me out of the pool and stood me beside him, before grabbing a small toiletries kit from the deck chair next to us and dragging me into the room where Les had just entered. It was dark here and my eyes took awhile to adjust as the only light in the room was a red blub in the furthest corner. Suddenly a lighter came alive next to me and I saw Les and Tom passing a pipe back and forth, each pulling me to their lips to shotgun every time they exhaled. Feeling Les’ massive cock against my hip on each kiss, I turned to leave but was caught unaware as Les picked me up and carried me back to a wooden bench. Before I could say no, Tom was using some oil from the bag to lube up his cock while Les made his way to the door to keep a lookout. Now closer to the red bulb, I watched helpless as Tom withdrew his small bag of crystal, took the biggest chunk and fingered it as deep into me as he could get it. Thrusting his finger in and out for a few minutes to be sure the booty bump was melted, he only stopped when Les encouraged him to hurry before anyone came over.
“I knew I was right to save my load for your ass boy,” Tom whispered before pressing his towel to my mouth and shoving 7 inches of his huge cock in without any warning. I struggled and tried to get away but was caught between his red haired crotch and the wall as he slowly pounded in and out until he had managed to get balls deep. Two minutes of fully in and out pumping and Tom lost control, adding his load to the three I had already taken since arriving, not to mention anything left from the previous night.
“My turn,” les said, quickly taking tom’s place so I didn’t get a chance to escape. My eyes almost burst from my head as Les repeated tom’s actions and also shoved most of his dick into me all at once. With a fresh load from Tom’s big dick, it took only two thrusts before the muscular v-shape of Les’ groin was pressed against me, which elicited moans from both of us. It might have been only five minutes of fucking, but it felt like forever as Les tenderly kissed and caressed me, all while destroying my ass with his giant cock.
“Are you ready for some cum from a real man?” Les whispered in my ear. I nodded. “Then beg for it boy.”
“Please sir, give me your hot cum.” My mouth spewed pleas for his load, while my brain tried to remind me to keep it down in case anyone could hear us in the pool area. “Fill me with every last drop of your steaming load. I need your creamy jizz deep inside me.”
“Then take it bitch!” Les suddenly yelled. Tom tried to signal us to be quiet, but Les was lost in the moment and grunted and growled at full volume while he shot dozens of cum volleys into my tight hole. When I looked down at his dick as he pulled it out, I couldn’t tell if it wa my drugged up mind or if his cock had really grown another inch in my ass, until tom noticed it too.
“Damn ball-boy,” Tom remarked, grasping Les’ dripping dong and shaking it. “This thing does get bigger when you bred a bitch, you weren’t lying!”
“Told ya!” Les bragged between ragged breaths. Once he had slowed his heart beat, he helped me stand up, making sure to check out the locker key number on my wrist. With a kiss and a pat on the back, he disappeared out of the room. Tom and I waited a few minutes for him to get a head start, each taking a couple hits off the pipe. As we went to leave, Tom turned on the steam on a switch next to the door, explaining why it had been off while we played.
“I figured we’d get hot enough without it,” And damn, was he right!

Part 3
Skipping the showers in favor of a dip in the pool, I separated from Tom and dove into the 10 ft deep end of the crystal blue waters. Coming up for air, I noticed a few new faces, mostly men around Tom’s age, with one or two closer to Les and I. When my eyes weren’t too busy taking in the sights of the many uncovered crotches, I was able to scan the faces of the men, discovering that I recognized quite a few. Just coming into the pool area from the locker room was a local weather man who was probably 40ish, with well-coiffed brown hair adding an inch to his 5’9” frame, surprising me since he looked taller on TV. He held his towel in front of his dick while walking to the showers, but I admired his firm butt and tight almost hairless body. Then there was the son of our former Governor. Late 30’s, maybe 5’11” with sandy blonde hair, his chest and arms were as attractive as I had imagined them whenever I’d seen him at fundraisers or rallies for his Dad. He had married the heiress to a local cattle fortune last year, shocking me and derailing my feeling that he was gay, but I felt vindicated seeing him grope his dick while chatting up one of the small asian worker boys near the door to the bigger steam room.
Across the pool from me was a handsome man in his late 40’s with grey temples accenting his dark black hair, broad shoulders and creamy white skin. It took me a moment to realize that this sexy daddy is our current state senate leader. I’d never looked at him as more than a public servant until seeing him naked, his feet dangling in the water, and tattoos running around his upper thighs and waist area. The most prominent ink being an eagle across his lower stomach, with its talons reaching down around the base of his cock which was soft, but steadily growing. Looking back up at his eyes, he was obviously showing off for me, until another asian boy (Eddie’s brother) came over and told him it was time for his massage. He hopped out of the pool, and winked at me while taking special time to “dry” off his groin, before following Eddie’s bro out into the locker room area.
Intrigued by the senator’s sexy ink, and not sure if I had a shot with the weather man, governor’s son, or either of the other two gents in the pool area, I hopped out of the pool and went to the locker room. Sadly, the Senator was already down the massage hallway, but there was some fresh blood here for me to enjoy.
Sauntering down the main hallway past the rows of lockers, I was happy to see some sexy men getting undressed and checking each other out. Once at the end of the hall, I ducked into a room I’d previously ignored called the “relax room.” Pitch black, it took my eyes a moment to adjust to the tiny amount of light coming only from the window in the door to the room. From speakers in the corners, a relaxation cd played sounds of a rainforest. The large room consisted of five black pleather recliners on one wall, with a long bench on the opposite wall. Stretched out in the furthest recliner was Tom, who I thought was alone until his towel started moving. We shared a smile as some hidden guy lay between Tom’s legs and sucked his big cock. Another man came in behind me and crossed over to the recliner next to Tom’s, dropping his towel and working his soft 3 inch uncut cock. Not feeling the vibe, I nodded to Tom and backed out of the room, almost running over another guest.
“Scuse me man!” I said, grabbing his back and arm to keep him from falling over.
“No, pardon me!” he said, gripping my shoulder and gaining his balance before looking up at me. As soon as our eyes met I realized he was a local lawyer, famous for his commercials about how much money you missed out on if you didn’t hire him. His commercials had been playing since I was 8 or 9 and almost 15 years later I still found him sexy as fuck. Back then he was the junior partner, fresh outta law school with the curly brown hair and green eyes that they used due to his good looks. These days he was a named partner, the face of the company, and just as handsome as ever. A few years back some photos were hacked from his phone, showing him posing in the mirror and stroking a good sized bulge in some ftl briefs, resulting in a nasty divorce for he and his rich wife. I had probably shot 100 loads to those photos, imagining he was sending them to me, even after he remarried. My mind raced to remember his nickname in the commercials while our hands slid down each other’s bodies until his came to rest on my ass and mine were at his waist.
“I need to watch where I’m going.” I blushed and felt my head rushing. My hole twitched as his firm fingers and palm slid under my towel and stroked my soft round ass cheek.
“I’m glad you weren’t,” he said quietly, stepping forward until his towel-clad cock pressed against my own. Unable to break the stare we were sharing, I had to gage his size based on what I could feel, and it felt big. I shuddered, causing him to smile, step back and motion for me to follow him into a room marked “Medatation Steam.” Inside it was dimly lit, with some benches at the far end and a long troff of lava rocks along the wall. He loosened his towel, exposing the ass I’d dreamt of for years, and ladled some water over the stones until steam filled the air so thick I could barely see him. Walking towards the far end, I noticed mats on the floor, not as thin as yoga mats, but not thick enough to be called cushions. Suddenly a hand undid the towel at my waist and I could feel a thick meaty penis against the crack of my ass.
“Do you know who I am?” the lawyer said quietly, while walking us forward until my feet hit the end of the closest mat. I considered lying in case he was afraid of being discovered but decided to be honest since his cock was getting hard between my thighs.
“Yes I do,” I said quietly, reaching between my legs and stroking his cock while pressing my thighs together.
“Good,” He said, moving us both forward until we were on our knees. His hands began pressing against my shoulders until I was bent all the way down. Turning my head so I could breathe, I could now look out the window beside the door we had entered through, and realized with the steam and low light we were totally hidden but could see anyone coming towards the room. My ears perked at an odd sound that I quickly discovered to be him spitting onto my ass crack and working it down around my hole. “Do you know what I want from you?”
“I think so,” My back arched, and I reached back to spread my cheeks to give him better access.
“Good.” He smacked what felt like a massive cock against my sphincter, causing me to jump. “Do you agree to take what I’m offering you with no stipulations or objections until such time as all parties are satisfied?”
“Yes.” My dick was hard now, hearing him speak in legalese like he did in his commercials.
“And do you willingly and openly accept any property transferred to your person during such acts, including but not limited to, my cum?” His cock head was now pressed against my hole and firmly pushing.
“Willingly, openly and desperately sir.” I said pulling my cheeks further apart.
“Good, then we may proceed.” Suddenly his head slipped in. Slowly a few more inches joined, then a few more, and more, until I was as full as when the athlete had fucked me, maybe more. Quietly and agonizingly slowly he raw fucked my hole all the way in and all the way out. From my view on the mat I could see the clock on the wall as 5, 10, 20 minutes passed, with him almost cumming many times during our fuck, but stopping short each time and holding still until he’d calmed down again. At 25 minutes I felt him building speed but once again hold back at the last second.
“What are you waiting for?” I whimpered that time, squeezing my ass in hopes that he might lose control and breed me.
“You’ll see.” Another five minutes and I was starting to itch for him to cum, when suddenly I heard the door opening and looked over to see the shadow of another man enter the room. Unsure if we could be seen, I tried to get the lawyer’s attention so we could get decent before we got caught but he began fucking harder. As the man in the mist got closer, I started to make out his features and realized he was another famous face. Not just another famous face, this was another famous lawyer, the man coming closer was the leading competition for the lawyer who was fucking me.
“Good you’ve arrived,” My lawyer told his competition. “Lets see you beat this.”
With that, the slow fucking was over, suddenly the lawyer was pulling me onto my side and fucking the hell out of me. I tried to scream but his hand was over my mouth before I could. Over the next ten minutes he’d fucked me in every known position and a few new ones until finally he shouted: “Here’s my closing arguments.”
There on the floor with my knees over his muscular for arms and his groin pressed to my ass, he bred me so hard I blacked out for a moment. When I regained consciousness, my lawyer was seated a few feet away on the bench and his competition was taking his place. Looking down, I could see that I was in for a dick of lesser size but a much bigger head, which suddenly plunged in and tore me apart. My first fucking lawyer sat and watched as this guy went to town on me, using my ass in every position the first guy had, even lifting me up and fucking me against the wall before finally bending me over the bench and shouting : “so, to sum up…take that jizz boy!”
I blacked out again, this time a little longer, waking to find my fuckers leaving the room, while Jing stroked my ass and helped me to sit on the bench. He had me down some more water and told me to take it slow before another couple of guys came in and sat next to us on the bench. These two seemed genuinely interested in a steam, so Jing whispered for me to “take a break,” and left to get back to work. Soon one of the men in the room with me added more water to the rocks while the other went off to shower. Two more men entered as he left, and now it felt like a real steam, as we each sweated out our toxins and ignored each other. My head spun when I tried to stand, and I realized I must have gotten some more ghb-laced water from Jing, so I sat down and relaxed as he said. Glancing to my right, I realized my steam-mates were all wearing their towels around their shoulders and the two on the far end were subtly stroking themselves.
Worn out and afraid of too much more fun, I scooted to my left and almost on top of the first guy who came in. Turning to say I’m sorry, I found it was the Governor’s son stroking an 8 inch uncut dick similar to my own. I knew then and there I needed to get up and leave, but as his hand pushed my head into his lap, and I felt someone else fondle my ass, I gave in and decided I’d have to find out what it would take to become a permanent member of this spa…
END

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

• 3 years later...