What type of clothing should you wear to the sex clubs in Berlin or in general

Guest subpigbottom

Guest subpigbottom

I haven't been to a sex club to often , or the afterhours clubs. I was wondering what is acceptable to wear , and can come off easy and is appropriate to wear. I heard a wrist wallet is good. Like Jeans and a shirt? Tho I would prob lose my jeans.

Any advice or help is appreciatied.

Thanks

Sub- I was there in November- and the preferred ( by me at least) clothing was a track suit- the pants and jacket were enough to cover me on the street and keep me moderately warm from my hotel room to the bars a block away. And then, once in the bar, I could coat check my pants and jacket-- and more importantly get OUT of them easily while leaning on the wall stripping off. Down to a jock and boots, and a wrist wallet- I was prime meat and easy to take. Mutchmanns yielded 11 loads in my ass the 1st night , LAB the next night was naked night ( Thurs) and a total fucking blast! Reitzbar HAs a lot of naked or near naked play- and again, the easier to undress the better-- you don't want to be careening around the entry trying to free a leg from your pants and crashing into the counter or other guys there. Now that it is summer and hot- hell, easy off shorts and a t shirt should be fine. Barer is better

• Upvote 2

Guest subpigbottom

thanks sir. can u get into the leather bar without leather? im a young subbottom who diesnt have much money to go buy leather gear

• 1 month later...

thanks sir. can u get into the leather bar without leather? im a young subbottom who diesnt have much money to go buy leather gear

You have to check with the club and the nights. Some nights are theme nights, and they might be more strict. Some might let you in with jeans and barechested, but shoes and jockstrap should let you in. You might put your clothes in a bag and leave it at the counter.

Just saw action on this post, and  then noticed subpig must have responded to my post - he just had me confused when he called me sir  LOL. I have been  hitting a Latin gay bar with a dark patio here in S Florida, and the usual  outfit for me, focused on  my ass getting used- is a  lightweight and  thin  pair of nylon shorts -( I happened to  find a pair with zippered pockets, which makes  the stashing of a key  and lube easier) jockstrap,  a very stretched out/loose  wife beater type of t shirt, and  either boots or  high top  black sneakers. Once  out on the dark patio play area, the shorts  are slipped below  the  ass leaving my hole exposed and available- the t shirt as loose as it is makes my tits easy targets,and the jock  serves as a distraction  for  the bottoms looking for my cock. . The shorts, being  very lightweight/non bulky, can be pulled off and rolled up tight and either held or , if a longer session is happening, tied into the boot/sneaker laces for  safety. Since you are a subpig and on a budget, I might suggest hitting thrift stores  for your stuff- a little extra  slezy since you have no idea how big a slut the previous owner of it  may have been,or what they got exposed to <g>