Symptoms of Syphillis

• Moderators

The initial symptom of syphilis is a painless bump at the place where the infection occurred. It would be obvious on your cock, but it can be inside. It goes away after a few days. Then there are no symptoms for weeks or months. The first symptom of the secondary stage is a rash. If you get a rash on the palms of your hands it is most likely syphilis.

You need to get tested. All it takes is one big shot of penicillin to cure it.

rawpisspig, I have had the triple whammy all three gonorrhea, syphilis and Chlamydia both in my dick and inside my ass. Either one big or three big shots spaced out over weeks all given in the ass will cure it. Syphilis loves to ride on HIV - so the best advice is go and get stuck with a needle (blood draw) and get tested.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Yeah, I had it last year.

I am pretty sure I picked it up at the baths in Dallas in the spring. Whenever it was, I missed the initial chancre; it was most likely up my ass since I am a bottom. Then one day last June I noticed I was breaking out in little red bumps on my arms. I didn't think anything about it because we had been clearing brush in our yard a few days earlier. When it didn't go away and actually got worse, I went to the doctor. When he saw that the rash had spread to my hands, the doctor said it was almost certainly secondary stage syphilis. It took about a week to get all the confirming tests. Then I got a huge shot of penicillin in my ass. It was all over in a couple of days after that. The rash took 10 days to heal.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...