Anyone up for a #BBBH tramp stamp tattoo?

rawTOP

What do you think of a #BBBH tramp stamp tattoo?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a #BBBH tramp stamp tattoo?

• I want one!
    • I like the idea, but probably wouldn't get one myself
    • Eh, I'm indifferent to it
    • Bad idea – tramp stamps are dumb…

On 7/29/2014 at 3:23 PM, rawTOP said:

There's a lot of discussion about biohazard tattoos, but with news that undetectable guys can't transmit the virus, a biohazard tattoo is really more symbolic than literal since most poz guys who have one are on meds.

The other day I was looking at a video that featured Italo Gang and I noticed he had SEX tattooed on his lower back as a tramp stamp.

http://www.rawtop.com/graphics/timtales.com/1099/286247-640x367.jpg

That got me thinking… I liked his tattoo, but was thinking that #BBBH might be even better. When Italo bends over and his shirt pulls up and random people see his tattoo, they know he's a slut, but may not know exactly what type of slut. But what if you wanted to communicate a message just to other barebackers? #BBBH sorta achieves that. Your average straight friend may not know what it means, but other barebackers will know exactly what it means.

So, the last few days my boyfriend has been working on the design of BBBH.com. The logo is done, so I had him do an outline version for the purposes of a tramp stamp tattoo…

bbbh-outline.jpg

If anyone is interested as that as a tattoo, there's a vector image file version of it that a tattoo artist can resize…

[think before following links] https://bbbh.com/ui/bbbh.com/resources/bbbh-outline.ai

I'll be happy to do stuff for anyone who goes for it and gets tattooed with the #BBBH logo - free t-shirts, free premium memberships on the hookup sites I'm working on, etc.

So what do you guys think of the idea of a #BBBH tramp stamp? Could you see yourself getting one? Would seeing one on a bottom be a turn on? If you were at a sex party or sex club would you be more likely to give your load to a bottom who had one?

UPDATE: If you'd prefer a cumdump tattoo - I've got ideas for that too

So what were the suggestions for a cumdump tatt? I’m thinking of getting one! 😈😈😈

21 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

It's a good idea but my Next tattoo will be the sigil of Asmodeous. I currently have two Lust themed tattoos on my body:  shoulder piece with a sexually aroused centaur and the (correct) Chinese word for "Lust" with the translation underneath

have you got a pic of your other tats, where are you thinking of getting sigil of Asmodeous tattooed on your body, tattoos are a real turn on.

42 minutes ago, pozpig666 said:

have you got a pic of your other tats, where are you thinking of getting sigil of Asmodeous tattooed on your body, tattoos are a real turn on.

I do but I keep getting file to large rejections.  Still deciding on Asmodeous tattoo location. I wear his sigil on a chain around my neck the way others wear a cross to show their faith.

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for more tattoos showing i'm a cumhole to get fucked and seeded by any possible cock.

An idea for the future is "rape me" in german, english, russian and arabic, but i have no idea, where to get the 110% correct translation.

The #BBBH-tattoo just needs to get filled with titanium white to glow under uv-light. Unfortunately this ink is forbidden in Europe.

Butt01_th.jpg