[FelchingPisser] Video From the Pissboy's Gang Bang...

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana--April, 2014

I think my readers know I’m always willing to try something new. Russ, the pig from Indy took video of Pissboy’s gangbang. I don’t believe I have ever added a video…so here goes.

The first one is me up his hole. Rather obviously.

The second is Mikey working his hole.

Enjoy.

More...

Hot videos, Felching Pisser, would like to have seen the deposits you both made dripping out of Pissboy's hole.

I would like to have seen that, too. But we were intent on playing--and byt eh time the cum shots happened tha camera had been long forgotten. Hopefully we will have a re-match and do some loading video.

Totally worth the clicks thanks for posting the vids. Love reading about all your hot sexploits and video just makes it even hotter.

I"m glad you enjoyed them. I chatted with the participants---and they all want to make more. Both the top and the bottom want to do a good loading video.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.