Looking to get regular group started in Harlem

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm looking to get a regular group of guys together to fuck in Harlem. It'll be a small group so how people interact is critical. For it to be hot the guys need to be pigs - the kind of guys who will fuck any hole and bend over for any hard cock. I don't want the guys to be picky or have hangups - just get in there and fuck and get fucked. To that end I'm just looking for vers guys and tops. That will help insure that the vers guys leave with a load - hopefully multiple loads. And the other requirement is that guys be fit to stocky. I'm not looking for bears or chubs (though muscle bears are more than fine).

If you're interested, let me know. This fall I'll probably have the parties on Tuesdays and Thursdays (though not every Tues/Thurs).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I did one party and it went pretty well. There were 5 of us including a couple total tops. Was a good, intense hour and a half of fucking. When I tried to schedule the next party there wasn't sufficient response so I cancelled it. Will try again in a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...