The Park

We have a small park here that guys use for meet ups. The play area is just over a small rise in the ground and you can see the parking lot from it but not be seen from it. In addition there is a heavily wooded area behind the rise that cannot be approached easily from that direction at all. I have met my regular FB there several times and love it in the open like that on a picnic table.

My bud and I went there the other day. He has a beautiful 8+" cock that is almost as big around as my wrist. I spread a blanket out on the table and we got naked. I started out sucking that lovely cock and soon he was fully hard and down my throat as I took it all in. I sucked him for about a good five minutes, enjoying his massive cock in my mouth.

He then pulled out of my mouth and bent me over the end of the table and, using only my spit and his precum, (which is a lot also), he rammed his marvelous cock into my ass, balls deep. He started out nice and slow and sped up a little at a time. After a few minutes of that he pulled out and I got up on the table on my back. He climbed up over me, lifted my legs up until I was almost upside down with my own cock pointing straight at my own mouth, and slammed his cock into my ass, good and deep. This is my favorite position: upside down and being pile driven deep, hard, fast. And with his huge cock it is magnificent.

He pounded my hole good and kept on going and going. It felt so good that my head was just rocking back and forth with the pleasure I was receiving from him and I thrust my ass up at him on each of his down thrusts, just to get the maximum amount of his cock in my hole. As he was ramming me I noticed a movement over by some bushes in the tree line. I stopped rocking my head to check it better and noticed there was a guy there, naked and stroking his cock watching us. He seemed to have a nice big one too. I decided to not say anything about it to my FB. Being watched has always been a turn on for me but my FB doesn't seem to like it much.

After our usual twenty minutes of beautiful sex, my FB said he was ready to flood my ass with his cum. He always cums a huge amount, and with his big cock I can always feel it when his cock throbs and fills me up. This time was no different either as he just came and came. He then pulled out of me and wiped his cock off and dressed and left. I did not say anything about the guy watching us.

Afterwards the naked stranger came out from the trees then and slowly started towards me. Although he was somewhat thin, he was decent looking, and his cock looked to rival that of my FB in length, if not in girth. I lay there watching in anticipation as he walked up to the end of the table. My FB satisfies me a lot with his huge cock, but it always horns me up too and I crave more and more after he is done, and this was the case as this new guy walked up to the table. He smiled and asked if I wanted some more and I said "Hell yes."

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the table, and before I could warn him that I only BB with my FB, his wonderful big cock was already in my ass, and I was loved the sensation too much to break the spell.

He, like my FB, started nice and slow and shortly picked up speed until he was slamming my hole hard and deep, and he narrated as he fucked me, saying how good my ass felt with a big load already in it, and remarking he was surprised I was still so tight after the pounding I had already had. He told me he knew he wasn't as big around as my FB but hoped I liked his tool. I responded saying that I did. By now he was slamming my hole so hard it was like he was trying to reach my throat from below. He kept up a steady stream of talk as he plowed me good, asking how often we fucked and if we always fucked bareback. I replied we didn't do it nearly often enough, but when we fucked, it was always bareback, but that we always used condoms when playing with others.

He said he didn't use them and I replied I had noticed as much. Then he asked why we used condoms, and I answered we were both neg and liked it that way. As I made this reply, he groaned a bit, and before I could ask him to pull out before he came, he told me my hole really felt great and that he was filling me up with his cum. In fact I could feel his cock throb as it gushed in me. Other than my FB's, I had just taken my first bare load in years. As he had finished and was laying on me, he looked me in the eyes and commented "Maybe you should have asked for a condom."

My eyes opened wide as he grinned, saying he had just found out a few days ago that he was poz and his viral load was very high.

I couldn't move or speak but my own cock spontaneously erupted. He looked down at my load, and then looked back at me saying "I sure hope that will be your last neg load."

I could only lay there as he pulled out of me and walked away. Wow, was all I could think, as I thought back about barebacking with him, about how hot it had been, and I immediately began hoping I would see him at the park again, and soon.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...