R.E.D Sling frame

Guest SBBOY

Does anyone have or used one of these?

I'm thinking of buying one but can not find any reviews of it anywhere. I'm a bit worried as there aren't any cross bars down low. Don't want it toppling over if theres some rough fucking.

It appeals to be as it's lightweight and I could travel with it.

Any info / reviews will be appreciated

post-18460-140864356644_thumb.jpg

No experience with it, but it looks wobbly since there's no cross-bracing.

That's what I was thinking. But most fetish stores/websites here in the UK are selling it, so surely they can't be that bad. The other models are super heavy which doesn't make them that good for travelling. I'll see if anyone comes back with info who actually own one, see if it works for them.

you could drill and bolt cross bars into for fairly cheap.

I want one all ready to go rather than having to modify. Theres a few other I've seen, I'll look into those. They have cross bars

Have a chat with Felchingpisser, on this site. He is very well versed in slings!!!!

I have not used this brand, but something similar with no bottom cross bracing. It moved around the floor as we fucked. Not a good thing. I know it's heavier, but I love my solid stand from JIM Support.