Leicester saunas. Luton and Midlands

adamsworld2

• 4 weeks later...

Never been to Leicester or Luton - I've heard stories of fun in a sling at Greenhouse Luton if I remember rightly, but not heard about the Celt saunas in Leicester. I doubt there's that many Leicestershire guys on here, but it would be interesting to hear if there are. Typically darkrooms are more conducive to bareback, guys tend to be reticent to bb in full view - that's how it is in the E15 at Stratford in East London. The Celts sauna seems to have a small dark-ish room with sling, the Greenhouse doesn't really go into lavish detail. Is it the Greenhouse you are planning to go arse-up in? Hope you have loads of fun, and enjoy exploring! I'd be interested to hear how things went afterwards.  

Edited by slowfuck

Have only been to Luton once (on a bears day) and in the open room with the round bed, some young guy was being pounded raw by a hefty type muscle guy. The appreciation showed by the audience and the number of guys who snuck into a corner to do the same thing leads me to think bb is pretty common.

• 1 month later...